Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (65814 Views)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by sweetshisha: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
1023three:
[s][/s]
Stop crying. smile cheesy

Thinking about her and Adaadike makes me smile

So how is your mum
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by sweetshisha: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
1023three:
[s][/s]
face of a rapist.

Thunder fire Oyedele family grin

Hmmmmn

Before the thunder comes the rain and the weather for two

How is you mum lad
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by sweetshisha: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
1023three:
[s][/s]
Thunder scatter Oyedele family.
death to all of them Insha Allah Amin

Thunder scatter Oyedele family because I asked of my very favourite... Your mother

tongue cheesy kiss
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Sleekfingers: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
TELL US HIS SOURCE OF INCOME

he is hawking gala for abuja....
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
May Allah be praised...

Atleast, this unemployed vagabond who gallivant the surface of Abuja with his power bike has decided to be useful and responsible for once.

Aisha has done well to handpick a very young bride from the Royal family to spice up the life of her son who's almost going the way of Denrele and Co.

Be that as it may, So many Abuja residence will go into wild jubilation because Yusuf, the popular power bike rider will not be seen frequently.

I want to use this opportunity to call on the vulture meat business man in this forum who's old enough to be Yusuf's father to arrange his grilling tools before the ceremony.

Congratulations.

Who be this sef?? Why u wan use laugh take finish me

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by sweetshisha: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
1023three:
[s][/s]
yes oyedele family are rapists grin

You bore me jare!!!

Anyways tell your mama I miss her real good embarassed tongue kiss

Off to funky thread
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by adeniyi65(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
daddytime:
Nice one Yusuf, congrats you both.

This lady's photo graced the front page sometime last month and I mentioned on that thread that the next news we'll read about her will be of her wedding, and here we are.
That was when Aisha return from her Dubai 6months trip grin grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Oyin2212(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
May Allah be praised...

Atleast, this unemployed vagabond who gallivant the surface of Abuja with his power bike has decided to be useful and responsible for once.

Aisha has done well to handpick a very young bride from the Royal family to spice up the life of her son who's almost going the way of Denrele and Co.

Be that as it may, So many Abuja residence will go into wild jubilation because Yusuf, the popular power bike rider will not be seen frequently.

I want to use this opportunity to call on the vulture meat business man in this forum who's old enough to be Yusuf's father to arrange his grilling tools before the ceremony.

Congratulations.

Babaaaaaaa
You too funny

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by fozapi(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
MalcoImX:

Is my contribution to the development of Nigeria on any Yusuf Buhari, and is Yousuf my president?

Except for low ratings on insecurity, Buhari has been great on all other developmental indices.

Which development? Name one thing buhari started since 2015 and finished now? Please don't mention goodluck Jonathan's project because we know and if you fail on security you fail on everything, if Nigeria is like Yemen who would want to invest? I say you are slow
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Sirjamo: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Malawian:

Buhari and Yusuf no know you.
Exactly my point, why would anyone hates on someone who's not aware of your existence?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by tolufase: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I hate you

Why would you hate her?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Malawian(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sirjamo:
Exactly my point, why would anyone hates on someone who's not aware of your existence?
I am talking about why anyone will be doing abobaku for someone that doesn't know him. For example you, like now!
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Kfed4ril(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Stevebamdex:

I Cant Believed You Just Asked That, But For The Record, I Will Like To Also Ask You, What Is Djcuppy Source Of Income For Her To Have Been Able To Drive Ferraris And Other Exotic Cars?

This is the most stupid defense ever put up.

First of all what did you call her? DJ isn’t it?
What does Yusuf do that we can hold to?

Second her father isn’t a government official or the president, so if he so wishes he can decide to buy private jet for her e no concern anybody.
But yusuf father is a government official, inshort President, so he owes us an explanation, and prior 2015 Yusuf wasn’t riding 50m naira powerbikes, it all started after 2015.

So yes he owes us explanations.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by pseudaria: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2021
Sirjamo:
Instead of being happy for the young man, some witches and wizards above are already crying. Yusuf is not your village people that have been holding down your destinies since 1900

Incompetence, corruption and nepotism by the govt are the reasons why so many Nigerian youths are struggling to survive and not reaching their full potentials. Do you know how many promising youths have been killed by endsars, Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers. Last week a friend I look up to in my profession was kidnapped and killed by fulanis, that is a destiny cut short, so this your statement is shortsighted, lacks empathy and reeks of a stupid and egregious mindset. The so called Yusuf has not achieved anything be it academically, business wise or any enviable field to deserve such attention. He is just the lucky son of a tribalistic and incompetent bigot who we made the greatest mistake of electing. So shut the Bleep up
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by drlateef: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2021
That bride cannot be 19 years old and yet studied Architecture in U.K. university. Unless she went through special education for gifted children.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Uncletony(m): 6:29am On Jun 28, 2021
Jobless person they marry?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Saao:
Wait oo, what happen to buhari first wife children? Or the first wife didn't born any child for him?

They are all grown women and in their husbands' houses. They are almost as old as Aisha Buhari, if not older sef.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Teejay13(m): 6:46am On Jun 28, 2021
Congratulations to them sha
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by HRMK: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
May Allah be praised...

Congratulations.

u mean he still rides the powerbike after the accident or what?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2021
Stevebamdex:

A musician you say? it seems you dont Even understand whats up.
Both Cuppy And Yussuf Are Obviously Feeding Off Their Father's Riches. And If You Think Thats A Crime, Whenever You Are Fortunate To Become A Billionare( Legally Or Illegally)
You May Encouraged Your Own Children To Join The Leagues Of The Poor..
Don't change narrative. Answer him. What is Yusuf work. We all know that of dj cuppy and Davido. Don't forget, we also know that of Geoge weah son. So tell us what Yusuf does for a living.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.