Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: Why Do Guys Have To So Unlucky When It Comes To Transparency - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidinma Ojukwu: Why Do Guys Have To So Unlucky When It Comes To Transparency (442 Views)

Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Why Do Guys Have To So Unlucky When It Comes To Transparency by Kandeed: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
I was just beginning to imagine if the case was the other way round and chidinma happened to be the victim with Usifor the murderer. by now, Femi falana would have spoken, the chief justice of the federation will tried to champion the case, by now cougars like iyabo ojo n her armies would have set Instagram on fire, many more celebrities would have spoken calling for the head and body part of the man, these guys on Nairaland who dem don use anything with skirt sware for them for dey give idea of opening GoFundMe for the girls family.

But now Usifor is the victim and the girl the murder, like seriously lotta guys are still defending her after killing and trying to withdraw money from the niggas account. I mean if it's ur first time of killing accidentally, you'd be trembling, shocked and might even be weak to move an inch. but this girl changed her dress, stole his money and head home telling no one and those at home no even suspect say anything happened, the poor innocent father was even arrested for trying to prevent the arrest of his daughter cuz really the local man himself was shocked to hear what happened and here are lotta guys on IG, Twitter and FB even guys on here defending her like she once impacted their lives positively sad

and then I ask why does it have to be like this?? why must guys/males always be treated partial in every situations?? it's really so sad and frustrating. that's why me as a person I don't help girls until there are no guys around or guys available who need same help atm, I don't give a random girl lift no matter how terrible the rain might be falling, I really don't give a damn if they drown. I don't gift ladies money except we're close and I know ur not the type to ask me for money, I don't even do hanging or chilling out with girls. if ur a real Gee you'd know chilling is more sweeter n interesting with ur own guys. in a situation where everyone is speaking against a guy I always try to be the only one to defend him either I know the guy or not

Now how many guys can beat their chest and say I'm like this.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Why Do Guys Have To So Unlucky When It Comes To Transparency by lastburn(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Not much guys are like you! When you realize money and pussy is the ultimate. You will change a few words on your write up
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Why Do Guys Have To So Unlucky When It Comes To Transparency by Number1benue: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
lastburn:
Not much guys are like you! When you realize money and pussy is the ultimate. You will change a few words on your write up

Pussy and money is the ultimate.....

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Dating Cheap And Irritable Things Called NAIJA GIRLS / Senator Deno Melaye Posed With Arsenal Jersey. / Girlfriend Leaves Her Yahoo Boyfriend And Marries The Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.