Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer (12250 Views)

Rich Florida White Model, Courtney Clenney In Death Of A Nigerian Freed On Bail / I Am In Love With Chidinma Ojukwu!!! / Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by SenecaTheYonger: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Why do I have this strong feeling that Usifo's wife has a hand in that Man's death.

If you're the type that watches crime investigation channels, especially murder investigations between Couple's, the detectives in the interview keep making one particular statement and it has stuck to me ever since and I quote.

"Whenever there's a Murder that involves a Couple, no matter how the Victim dies, no matter who killed the Victim, if its the man that is killed, there's over 95% chance that the female partner had a hand in his death and if it's the woman that is killed there's also over 95% chance that the Male partner is involved in her death".

If it was a man that committed this crime, he will never be granted bail even if he's on the verge of death.

Spits in Disgust

Where was she granted bail? Where the source of the news?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by November24(f): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Why do I have this strong feeling that Usifo's wife has a hand in that Man's death.

If you're the type that watches crime investigation channels, especially murder investigations between Couple's, the detectives in the interview keep making one particular statement and it has stuck to me ever since and I quote.

"Whenever there's a Murder that involves a Couple, no matter how the Victim dies, no matter who killed the Victim, if its the man that is killed, there's over 95% chance that the female partner had a hand in his death and if it's the woman that is killed there's also over 95% chance that the Male partner is involved in her death".

If it was a man that committed this crime, he will never be granted bail even if he's on the verge of death.

Spits in Disgust

You are a fool sir. Because she is beautiful abi.
If it was the opposite,u won't spill this thrash
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by November24(f): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2021
Bouz:
i doubt they will put her in a local cell

Because she is beautiful,they will put her in international cell
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by November24(f): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2021
ymarts:
The wife is a prime suspect.

The wife who works with NNPC have been cheating on the now late husband with some guys and later the late husband caught her with one Mr Izuchukwu who resided in Mushin Lagos.

The woman have made attempts to divorce and have Mr Ataga (the murdered husband) and even went as far as filing for divorce but Mr Ataga refused to sign the divorce papers because he found out the cheating wife filed for divorce to marry Mr Izuchukwu her secret lover.

Who is Mr Izuchukwu

Mr Izuchukwu happens to be an uncle to Chidimma Ojukwu the killer of Mr Ataga the Super TV Boss.

How did he came into the murder scene

Mr Atagas cheating wife and her secret Jigolo lover Mr Izuchukwu wanted an evidence to convince the court to grant the divorce without Mr Ataga's consent, so they devised a dangerous means to get Mr Ataga's nudes with a girl to prove to court that Mr Ataga is a chronic cheat who may infect his wife with STD soon should the marriage continue. So Mr Izuchukwu hired his niece to do the dirty job of getting Mr Ataga down in compromising way and get his nude images for the dirty job.

Mr Izuchukwu wired money to His little niece Chidimma to hire an apartment at Lekki.

Chidimma told Mr Ataga completely different, in fact foreign name and used only foreign number to communicate with Mr Ataga to make him believe she was not a Nigerian.

They met three times and Chidimma snapped him while he was nude and kept the pics in her phone.

On the final meeting before Ataga's death, one thing led to another Mr Ataga found out Chidimma had his nudes in her phone and also saw her conversation with her uncle Mr Izuchukwu and they entered into hot argument. Mr Ataga who was high on alcohol didn't pay much attention nor had much strength when he slapped Chidimma in the heat of their argument and Chidimma quickly rushed to the kitchen and grabbed knife and stabbed him twice and later on the chest which led to his instant death.

Haven realized that he has wad dead, she phoned her uncle Izuchukwu who told her not to panic and told her to find her way out of that apartment immediately and they informed Mr Ataga's wife of what happened, and she supplied Mr Ataga's ATM pin which Mr Izuchukwu used to withdraw funds from Mr Ataga's account to cover up the murder and make it seem like a robbery case.

More details will emerge.

If late Mr Ataga does not have a rich sibling or close relative he empowered financially who care so much about him to pursue this case, Mr Ataga's unfaithful wife will use her money and influence to twist and cover up this unfortunate brutal murder of a successful man at his prime cry

Lie kill you and your generation.
She has siad in her interview,will you force words on her.

People don't lie when they are caught.
Cos she is a beautiful beast you fools are coming with twisted plots,may you end like Ataga,or.someone in your family.

May God forgive her

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by hybrid11(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2021
GreenArrow1:

And if don't progress in life now, you'll blame the devil. Smh.
Shut up cow
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by DaddyRochie1642: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2021
November24:

You must be Sick in the head if you can't read and understand what I wrote...go back and read it again.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by ENEMYOFGOD6: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Iliveforever(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

I think you’re a robot(not a human being).
So the wife told the husband to cheat?
To him to be a drug addict?
Be a rapist?

Do you guys just be dumb for the fun of it or there’s something else to it?

Spits in Disgust
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Superpack589: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2021
MuhMubRaj:

Stoning? What happened to let he who is without Sin cast the first Stone
What happens to thou shall not kill? It is even a commandment.

What happens to he that lives by the sword shall die by the sword?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by DaddyRochie1642: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=Iliveforever post=103158829][/quote]

You must be very Daft to tag Usifo Ataga a Rapist.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by baralatie(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2021
ymarts:
The wife is a prime suspect.

The wife who works with NNPC have been cheating on the now late husband with some guys and later the late husband caught her with one Mr Izuchukwu who resided in Mushin Lagos.

The woman have made attempts to divorce and have Mr Ataga (the murdered husband) and even went as far as filing for divorce but Mr Ataga refused to sign the divorce papers because he found out the cheating wife filed for divorce to marry Mr Izuchukwu her secret lover.

Who is Mr Izuchukwu

Mr Izuchukwu happens to be an uncle to Chidimma Ojukwu the killer of Mr Ataga the Super TV Boss.

How did he came into the murder scene

Mr Atagas cheating wife and her secret Jigolo lover Mr Izuchukwu wanted an evidence to convince the court to grant the divorce without Mr Ataga's consent, so they devised a dangerous means to get Mr Ataga's nudes with a girl to prove to court that Mr Ataga is a chronic cheat who may infect his wife with STD soon should the marriage continue. So Mr Izuchukwu hired his niece to do the dirty job of getting Mr Ataga down in compromising way and get his nude images for the dirty job.

Mr Izuchukwu wired money to His little niece Chidimma to hire an apartment at Lekki.

Chidimma told Mr Ataga completely different, in fact foreign name and used only foreign number to communicate with Mr Ataga to make him believe she was not a Nigerian.

They met three times and Chidimma snapped him while he was nude and kept the pics in her phone.

On the final meeting before Ataga's death, one thing led to another Mr Ataga found out Chidimma had his nudes in her phone and also saw her conversation with her uncle Mr Izuchukwu and they entered into hot argument. Mr Ataga who was high on alcohol didn't pay much attention nor had much strength when he slapped Chidimma in the heat of their argument and Chidimma quickly rushed to the kitchen and grabbed knife and stabbed him twice and later on the chest which led to his instant death.

Haven realized that he has wad dead, she phoned her uncle Izuchukwu who told her not to panic and told her to find her way out of that apartment immediately and they informed Mr Ataga's wife of what happened, and she supplied Mr Ataga's ATM pin which Mr Izuchukwu used to withdraw funds from Mr Ataga's account to cover up the murder and make it seem like a robbery case.

More details will emerge.

If late Mr Ataga does not have a rich sibling or close relative he empowered financially who care so much about him to pursue this case, Mr Ataga's unfaithful wife will use her money and influence to twist and cover up this unfortunate brutal murder of a successful man at his prime cry
Jesus Christ
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Oju4190: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2021
nigeria my country..... when is a murder case become a bailable offence....i dey suspect something. make i nor talk first
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by DaddyRochie1642: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2021
Fiscus105:

How I wish you get arrested to come out and say whatever you know about his death and how it links to his wife

Ur types are reason while social media need to be regulated

I want it to pepper you very well
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Iceyjayz: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
November24:

Where's the beauty?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Iliveforever(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You must be very Daft to tag Usifo Ataga a Rapist.

Your mama is daft
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by obaaderemi: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
michael77777:
abeg make dem free her jareh!!...

I don't see any crime she committed...... I will always blame that bastard/man ....

he's a disgrace to MANHOOD..
he's also a disgrace to FATHERHOOD..

make Una leave all this fine girls for us wey never marry ,,una no go hear
So that the girl can kill you, abi.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
obaaderemi:
So that the girl can kill you, abi.

am willing to die 9X for her nyash!

make den free her first... make I shoot my shot..
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer by obaaderemi: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Chai chai I fear woman oh. No wonder I have been wondering why the woman hasn't made any statement regarding the untimely death of her hubby. But I blamed the man Sha, u caught ur wife cheating on you and yet u refused to divorce her. Cheating is the only thing I cannot tolerate in marriage. I can tolerate any other bad excess but u see Cheating I'll first of all beat the person to the point of death b4 divorcing her. Jeez u found ur wife fucking another man yet u still want to wife her, why is some men so weak? Jeez
You deserve a cold bottle of beer for the bolded.
I wonder how some men do it! Continuing with a woman who cheated without qualms, either wife or fiance. It can never be the same again!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! / What Is This Alhaja Looking At ?? (badaasss Photo 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.