Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,969 members, 7,845,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Why Can't Some People Walk Away From Serial. Cheats? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Some People Walk Away From Serial. Cheats? (584 Views)

Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? / Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? / Why Can't Some Women Achieve Orgasms? - Doctorsofficeng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Some People Walk Away From Serial. Cheats? by Ayietim(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
You have cut him more than once, pants down. At first, he denied and went on the offensive. But when you refused to be cowed, he later admitted, confessed to it and apologized profusely. Your heart melted (afterall you love him so much and he knows it) and you took him back only for him to cheat on you again and again. He is a serial cheat, what should you do?

Men cheat on women and women cheat on men. Why do we cheat on each other? Why is your friend cheating on you serially? Is it your fault? It may not be your fault. May be you have been so faithful to the union and have done the much you could to make your spouse stay faithful to you, yet he still cheats on you. It’s in human nature to seek adventure. So some wouldn’t think twice about the bad thing that could happen to anybody’s feelings before they cheat. All the desire, is to satisfy their hunger for adventure first and then take care of any ugly consequence later. Some people are never contented with the best they have. They sometime do their best to get something of a lower value to what they already have, just to pump adrenalin and ‘get high’.

So, if you are stuck with a serial cheat, check to find out if the communication channels are still active. Use them frequently and scale back on your busy schedule in order to create more time to be with your spouse.

Stop being suspicious of every move your spouse makes. Stop going through his phones and eavesdropping on his calls. Cut him some slack and build trust and hopefully, he would one day come back home to the true love, only you have for him.

https://ayietim.com/2017/02/08/marriage-and-relationship-how-do-you-cope-with-a-serial-cheat/
Re: Why Can't Some People Walk Away From Serial. Cheats? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
You still believe in true love? Jokes on you then!
Re: Why Can't Some People Walk Away From Serial. Cheats? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ayietim:
You have cut him more than once

She must be Chidinma grin. That girl is wicked - she doesn't cut once.

Anyway, for as many who can't control their third legs, there are Chidinmas out there for them.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Some People Walk Away From Serial. Cheats? by Pricelessruby(f): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
True love na scam
Re: Why Can't Some People Walk Away From Serial. Cheats? by dingbang(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pricelessruby:
True love na scam
serious one.. Just state what you want and if we both can give each other, then relationship don start cheesy
Re: Why Can't Some People Walk Away From Serial. Cheats? by Pricelessruby(f): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
See jamb questions grin
dingbang:
serious one.. Just state what you want and if we both can give each other, then relationship don start cheesy
Re: Why Can't Some People Walk Away From Serial. Cheats? by dingbang(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pricelessruby:
See jamb questions grin
i wasnt asking you. I was saying that is what people should do instead.
Re: Why Can't Some People Walk Away From Serial. Cheats? by Pricelessruby(f): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oh grin, all the best them
dingbang:
i wasnt asking you. I was saying that is what people should do instead.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True Love? Video Of Nigerian Girl Prosposing To Her Rich Boyfriend / What Can I Do To Forget About Her? / I Am Very Sad Downcast Heartbroken And Depressed RIT Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.