Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Is This True Love? Video Of Nigerian Girl Prosposing To Her Rich Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True Love? Video Of Nigerian Girl Prosposing To Her Rich Boyfriend (572 Views)

My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / See What a Lady Wore out of her House, In other to Attract Rich Boyfriend (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True Love? Video Of Nigerian Girl Prosposing To Her Rich Boyfriend by Menaijagist: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nowadays I do not know what to say anymore the world is changing

What do you all think about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0li-q61Fw34

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love? Video Of Nigerian Girl Prosposing To Her Rich Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Is it a bad thing for a woman to propose to a man??
I don't see anything wrong with that.
If the guy is not ready to propose then she is ready na.
There's nothing wrong with that.
It is true love.
Re: Is This True Love? Video Of Nigerian Girl Prosposing To Her Rich Boyfriend by Menaijagist: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hmm how are we sure it's not because of his money
Re: Is This True Love? Video Of Nigerian Girl Prosposing To Her Rich Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Is that Lekan? The title says “rich boyfriend.” I know many females who’ll do the same.
Re: Is This True Love? Video Of Nigerian Girl Prosposing To Her Rich Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wizkid aka big wiz right now...

Re: Is This True Love? Video Of Nigerian Girl Prosposing To Her Rich Boyfriend by Menaijagist: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
What does Wizkid have to do with this hmm nawao
Re: Is This True Love? Video Of Nigerian Girl Prosposing To Her Rich Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Menaijagist:
Hmm how are we sure it's not because of his money
is the guy rich?
The guy doesn't look rich to me ooo.
Rich guys propose to their bae, while broke guys wait for their bae to propose to them. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nah Second Virgin I Be!!!!!!! / "A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man / When Someone Says “Shoot Us A Dm” As Opposed To Them Shooting You A Dm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.