Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? (2328 Views)

Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? / Why Can't Some People Walk Away From Serial. Cheats? / Why Can't Some Women Achieve Orgasms? - Doctorsofficeng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by adaperry25: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
I and my ex broke up in January. We still in good talking terms.
So I saw her WhatsApp status this morning and it read:
'When was the last time you woke up to a soul romantic message? Keep the fire burning!'

I felt happy for her and texted her, wow babe in love with a love emoji.

She replied me;If you keep digging into Whatsapp statuses, you may die before your time. Happy Easter.

I felt insulted and bad at the same time.
I calmed my nerves and replied her;

Lol..
A harmless comment?

Am I stalking you?

Guard your tongue..
You may keep jumping from one relationship to another. Happy Easter dear.

She read and kept calling me and I didn't pick up.
I know it must have hurt her but she ignited the fire.

Did I do wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Why do you still keep each other's contact and even talking on phone, deceitful exes, it serves you both right. I hate all this " we are still friends" kind of exes, it's rubbish and if I'm with someone that's still very cordial with their exes I'll silently break up that relationship never to come back, keep deceiving yourselves, mi ora'ye shit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by pryme(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
adaperry25:
'When was the last time you woke up to a soul romantic message? Keep the fire burning!'

She replied me;If you keep digging into Whatsapp statuses, you may die before your time. Happy Easter.

Lol..
A harmless comment?

Am I stalking you?

Guard your tongue..

Did I do wrong?

Whatever happened to being mysterious and the silent treatment that keeps people guessing?

Allowing her hurt your feelings is already a win for her.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by adaperry25: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
pryme:

Whatever happened to being mysterious and the silent treatment that keeps people guessing?

Allowing her hurt your feelings is already a win for her.
nah..vawulence for vawulence

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
Must you comment on her uploads? You dragged yourself the moment you deem it fit to respond to her post.
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by adaperry25: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
Persephone1:
Must you comment on her uploads? You dragged yourself the moment you deem it fit to respond to her post.
ive learnt tho..she comments on mine too
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Reminderz: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
always note that a woman status upload can be a sign of shit tests to determine the frame of the man she's in love with... it might not be you and it might also be you...

normally I don't even reply girl's status, so whenever I reply even one of them, they are always awestruck.. because they won't see it coming, and it's not all those simps lovey dovey messages that simps bombard them with...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
adaperry25:
ive learnt tho..she comments on mine too
Learn to set boundaries, you can respond to other things, but when it comes to dating other people, I don't support ex's keep up with that.
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Barutenboy: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
Can't stop laughing... You both re still into each other but keep on deceiving yrselves.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Qatar2022: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
adaperry25:

Lol..
A harmless comment?

Am I stalking you?

Guard your tongue..

Did I do wrong?
Mute her WhatsApp status
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Nehyooh(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Who keep in touch with ex please?
When am done with you, am done completely.

Is it a must I talk or interact with her?
The naughty and disrespectful girl I dumped last year July, I've never had a communication with her since then. You're not my wife yet, just a girlfriend. So be yourself and I face my life, besides why should I keep a disrespectful and a girl that sees loving me is like she's offering me a favour. NONSENSE!

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by 1Sharon(f): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Does she know when you're going to die?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by siofra(f): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Can men accept what they dish out undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by adaperry25: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Update: She called and apologized. I also apologized too. We even.
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Ballzproblem2: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
what are you still doing with your ex ,mumu boy
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
People, for the most part, cannot take what they dish out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
adaperry25:
Update: She called and apologized. I also apologized too. We even.

I am not surprised. grin grin
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by EmiDon11: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
adaperry25:

Lol..
A harmless comment?

Am I stalking you?

Guard your tongue..

Did I do wrong?
oga, say the truth and shame the devil...

She neva called u.

And again, if to say she
called, u would ve picked, but i know she didnt.
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by adaperry25: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
EmiDon11:
oga, say the truth and shame the devil...

She neva called u.

And again, if to say she
called, u would ve picked, but i know she didnt.

u need kernel and receipts?
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Leoniine(f): 2:57pm On May 08, 2023
EmiDon11:
hahahahaha

Button tapped grin grin

notify me when u are down so that i will tap u again grin grin grin

But are you tired of tagging the mods, lmao?

Is this how you want to give me sleepless nights?
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Edgarbooks: 3:20pm On May 08, 2023
adaperry25:

Lol..
A harmless comment?

Am I stalking you?

Guard your tongue..

Did I do wrong?

Both of you are childish and lack respect for each other. There's is definite hate in your souls for each other. You insult each other and add "dear" at the end. Is that not a sign of mental illness?
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why do you still keep each other's contact and even talking on phone, deceitful exes, it serves you both right. I hate all this " we are still friends" kind of exes, it's rubbish and if I'm with someone that's still very cordial with their exes I'll silently break up that relationship never to come back, keep deceiving yourselves, mi ora'ye shit.
So because I'm still friends with an ex from afar means I have some other agenda? It's just ur insecurities getting the better part of u. Things like that shouldn't bother u when u know his heart is wholly with u and u alone undecided
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 08, 2023
Killbillz:

So because I'm still friends with an ex from afar means I have some other agenda? It's just ur insecurities getting the better part of u. Things like that shouldn't bother u when u know his heart is wholly with u and u alone undecided
No man submits his heart wholly to a woman, they'll always spare some for sidechicks. What the heck are you doing with your ex in the name of interaction? I will never be caught off guard . I'm not May Yul Edochie
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No man submits his heart wholly to a woman, they'll always spare some for sidechicks. What the heck are you doing with your ex in the name of interaction? I will never be caught off guard . I'm not May Yul Edochie
Lol... So u prefer I keep enemies rather. People stay friends from afar. Like hey" hi" hello" friends types nothing deeper than what it is. What has this got to do with May? A man can submit his heart wholly to his family. Side chicks don't need ur heart. They get dick and resources. Na mumu dey love side chick. How can a rational man love someone like that? Be calming down. Besides not every man is keen on keeping side chicks
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by SPAMBOX7: 3:58pm On May 08, 2023
Nehyooh:
Who keep in touch with ex please?
When am done with you, am done completely.

Is it a must I talk or interact with her?
The naughty and disrespectful girl I dumped last year July, I've never had a communication with her since then. You're not my wife yet, just a girlfriend. So be yourself and I face my life, besides why should I keep a disrespectful and a girl that sees loving me is like she's offering me a favour. NONSENSE!
@bolded that's how most of these Nigerian girls think. Especially the broke ones that got no jobs. Try and observe the broke and hungry ones you will always find that trait in them.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by obinna58(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2023
What a simp, soon una go still fvck
Re: Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 08, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol... So u prefer I keep enemies rather. People stay friends from afar. Like hey" hi" hello" friends types nothing deeper than what it is. What has this got to do with May? A man can submit his heart wholly to his family. Side chicks don't need ur heart. They get dick and resources. Na mumu dey love side chick. How can a rational man love someone like that? Be calming down. Besides not every man is keen on keeping side chicks
😆 Reality is different from what guys post online. I'll never see any reason why someone should be in contact with an ex. I hope you'll be ok when your woman keeps communicating with her ex as well

(1) (2) (Reply)

hh / Valentine's Day Gift Ideas / Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.