Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Help Me Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Please (681 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please by Dickson178(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Hello my fellow nairalander , we are 5 in numbers , 1 girl and 4 boys and our mom died on 2017 ,and this is 4yrs now my dad lost his wife . And there's something I noticed from my dad and it bothers me a lot . I was in my own room so I heard a sound of bluefilm over my dad room , so I kept quiet and think what an old man like my dad do with bluefilm , and my dad is about 67yrs or above ( I guess so ) .so i don't know whether is for me to let my brothers and my sister to know about this , I said to myself , lemme confirm this before letting anyone knows if I can be able to tell, so I started watching my dad wen he's going to work , and he went to work after 2 hours left wen I started watching at him , so I decided to walk towards is room for me to confirm it whether it was true , honestly speaking I "on " the TV , omg !! It was a bluefilm , I kept quiet thinking what I'm I going to do . So I don't know whether is for me to let my brothers knows about this or not. Please help me my follow nairalanders
Re: Help Me Please by bluefilm: 6:58am On Jun 28, 2021
Dickson178:
Hello my fellow nairalander , we are 5 in numbers , 1 girl and 4 boys and my our mom died on 2017 ,and this is 4yrs now my dad lost his wife . And there's something I noticed from my dad and it bothers me a lot . I was in my own room so I heard a sound of bluefilm over my dad room , so I kept quiet and think what an old man like my dad do with bluefilm , and my dad is about 67yrs or above ( I guess so ) .so i don't know whether is for me to let my brothers and my sister to know about this , I said to myself , lemme confirm this before letting anyone knows if I can be able to tell, so I started watching my dad wen he's going to work , and he went to work after 2 hours left wen I started watching at him , so I decided to walk towards is room for me to confirm it whether it was true , honestly speaking I "on " the TV , omg !! It was a bluefilm , I kept quiet thinking what I'm I going to do . So I don't know whether is for me to let my brothers knows about this or not. Please help me my follow nairalanders

Why don't you leave the old man to enjoy his remaining days on earth in peace?

Is it your self pleasuring?

Na wa o. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Please by Pricelessruby(f): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2021
Ignore, he is using that to satisfy his sexual urge, you should be happy that he is not bring different women home, he is human, blood runs through his vain, leave the old man allow. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Please by advanceDNA: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2021
Dickson178:
Hello my fellow nairalander , we are 5 in numbers , 1 girl and 4 boys and my our mom died on 2017 ,and this is 4yrs now my dad lost his wife . And there's something I noticed from my dad and it bothers me a lot . I was in my own room so I heard a sound of bluefilm over my dad room , so I kept quiet and think what an old man like my dad do with bluefilm , and my dad is about 67yrs or above ( I guess so ) .so i don't know whether is for me to let my brothers and my sister to know about this , I said to myself , lemme confirm this before letting anyone knows if I can be able to tell, so I started watching my dad wen he's going to work , and he went to work after 2 hours left wen I started watching at him , so I decided to walk towards is room for me to confirm it whether it was true , honestly speaking I "on " the TV , omg !! It was a bluefilm , I kept quiet thinking what I'm I going to do . So I don't know whether is for me to let my brothers knows about this or not. Please help me my follow nairalanders

Don’t tell anyone...if u feel what he’s doing is wrong..pray for him..don’t be like Ham the son of Noah..
Re: Help Me Please by hopeforcharles(m): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2021
Do u prefer he bring women into the house and cause misunderstanding between all of you? Do u prefer he goes outside and spend his hard earn money on side chicks? He has urges and this way is the lesser sin way. Let him be and dont tell anyone.
Re: Help Me Please by nokspos: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2021
firstly, are you male or female, if you are a man, you should be watching it too , we all watch it bro. Don't tell anybody. Just tell him "dad i heard one sound of american movie in the morning, please sir , always reduce the volume, my younger ones were sleeping" he will code
Re: Help Me Please by observer24(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
What kind of son are you? Maybe one who is jobless and unnocupied. I don't see a single problem or issue here.What is wrong with what the old man is doing? A matured old man who has lost his wife. You want him to go out chasing young girls or what?
Re: Help Me Please by Dickson178(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
I'm confused sad

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana: Warning To Nigerian Women Dont Push Our Men(video) / How Do You Know When A Relationship Is Over? / I Need Your Help,i Just Got Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.