Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Ladies Pants - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pants (8484 Views)

How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pants by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
KENEDANI:
Please ladies and gentlemen, I have this question to ask WILL YOU PICK UP A LADY PANT FROM THE LINE?

I went to see a friend. While I was there, the weather changed and rain was imminent. On the line outside were both men and women cloths spread. To my suprise, all the men that came out only took men cloths from the line. Others managed to take women dresses with them leaving women pants hanging in the rain. I felt so bad, went out, took those pants and hung them where I felt was safe. Of course the owners were not at home but my guys refused to be good neighbours rather laughed me to scorn because I took those pants with my hands. Please is there anything wrong with what I did and will you do what I did?

nothing is wrong. they r jst teenagers who probably will never grow up
Re: Ladies Pants by sylve11: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
daduke2k:
Cantapant, lol.

grin grin grin cool
Re: Ladies Pants by Nasri100(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hilarious this topic was in 2007 but look at the sad irony in 2019.
Re: Ladies Pants by xxxXXXxxx: 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
How Times change!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

London Guys Or American Guys! / Please Help ! My Husband Beats Me During Sexual Intercourse / South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shows Off Her Curves As She Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.