Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ladies Pants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pants (8467 Views)

How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Pants by KENEDANI(m): 2:09am On Jul 16, 2007
Please ladies and gentlemen, I have this question to ask WILL YOU PICK UP A LADY PANT FROM THE LINE?

I went to see a friend. While I was there, the weather changed and rain was imminent. On the line outside were both men and women cloths spread. To my suprise, all the men that came out only took men cloths from the line. Others managed to take women dresses with them leaving women pants hanging in the rain. I felt so bad, went out, took those pants and hung them where I felt was safe. Of course the owners were not at home but my guys refused to be good neighbours rather laughed me to scorn because I took those pants with my hands. Please is there anything wrong with what I did and will you do what I did?
Re: Ladies Pants by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:25am On Jul 16, 2007
nothing wrong smiley. they are just fools. its their type that pretend. rubbish. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pants by English1(f): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2007
It was nice of you to help the neighbours grin

those other men are strange!
Re: Ladies Pants by McDoe(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2007
There is nothing wrong in it. But it must be a neat pant(s)

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pants by afolayangs(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2007
some gals feel embarassed if a guy touch their pants
Re: Ladies Pants by Soundmind(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2007
They are only pretending, Are they saying that they do not pant there girl friend down when they want to have sex? Some of them will even suck they pussy of the girl until she starts screaming. What id the different between those thing s and removing a ladies pant?
Anyway, forgive them for they know not what they did.
Re: Ladies Pants by Eiregirl(f): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2007
What's up with this rubbish!!!? Pants are just pieces of clothing! angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Pants by sillyboy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2007
@ poster.

are you sure you only helped them pick their pants? Are u sure u didn't do some other stuffs with the pants? grin grin shocked You know, you could decide to check the odour, feel the tatste and get to do a whole lot of silly things with 'em grin
Re: Ladies Pants by zignor(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2007
@poster . . . . . . . .no work without complete work grin

@sillyboy. . . . . . .laughing my eyes out!. . can you come and smell my babe pants for a monthly pay? grin
Re: Ladies Pants by knotty(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2007
bad men, they should have picked those putus.

i would have picked them, i would have took a whiff and i would carried them to a save place using the pant to shelter my head against the imminent rain.

imagine thong as shower cap. but he get some putu where big pass PDP umbrella o. i don see one before.
Re: Ladies Pants by tasiana(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2007
u re truly a sillyboy-Sillyboy grin

@ ken
U did good dear,none wrong with pickn a pant with ur bare hands or wateva.U ve to pardon those guys,they dont pick pants,they not only eat pant,they bury their faces in pants eating both edible and inedible in the pant! Phycophants hisessssssssss
Re: Ladies Pants by Mandora(f): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2007
This is such a not so smart question.
Re: Ladies Pants by KENEDANI(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2007
I only removed them with sincerity of heart and purpose with no other thing or action .
Re: Ladies Pants by benit(f): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2007
Haba embarassed
Re: Ladies Pants by KENEDANI(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2007
Good morning Thoniaslim
Re: Ladies Pants by KENEDANI(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2007
Good morning Benit
Re: Ladies Pants by k0be: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2007
Please ladies and gentlemen, I have this question to ask WILL YOU PICK UP A LADY PANT FROM THE LINE?
Is my sense of humor sorcery, I mean am I the only one that found this bit funny?

This bit too
Ladies Pants
Re: Ladies Pants by benit(f): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2007
Gd morning Ken
Re: Ladies Pants by busygal(f): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2007
@silly boy;
u think everyone is as silly as u.

@ poster

u did d right thing jooo,
ur friends are full of pretence.

WHEN IS TIME 4 SHOW BUSINESS, THEY DONT ONLY TOUCH THE PANT'

BUT WONT ALSO MIND PULLING IT OFF WITH THEIR TEETH 2 GET DOWN.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pants by Joe90: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2007
Eiregirl:

What's up with this rubbish!!!? Pants are just pieces of clothing! angry

. . . next to your "cargo"  grin grin grin - putting it Militia's way!

@ poster,

nothing wrong in picking and nothing wrong in not picking. Simply, different strokes .  ,  .  wink
Re: Ladies Pants by sylvao2000(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2007
Na waoo waiting dey bad with dat na boys grow up ladies pant is just a cloth nothing more as for me l CAN'T do that ooh please count me out of that. pick up a lady pant sucks ===========
Re: Ladies Pants by wakabout(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2007
A lady's pant is more than an ordinary piece of cloth. Perverts can do a lot of things (u know) with a lady's pant. It sure not the same as a lady's headtie, right? cheesy
Re: Ladies Pants by platinumnk(f): 3:00pm On May 21, 2009
grin grin grin

thanks for my laugh this morning
Re: Ladies Pants by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 21, 2009
I can't pick a GirL pant that is stranGE! oo!! haaaaaaaaaaa!! What is this? grin
Re: Ladies Pants by kasilly(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2009
haba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but am sure dat the girl reward grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pants by Vuitton(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2009
shocked ooooh boy this is funny!

Me i dont send so i can handle any pant wink

But i understand fellas who cant sha grin
Re: Ladies Pants by Mashkov: 5:14pm On May 21, 2009
sillyboy:

@ poster.

are you sure you only helped them pick their pants? Are u sure u didn't do some other stuffs with the pants? grin grin shocked You know, you could decide to check the odour, feel the tatste and get to do a whole lot of silly things with 'em grin

@ sillyboy,
You won't kill someone here o grin grin. You just refused to change despite the yawa you had in primary school with "itakun". I am sure you love pants.
Re: Ladies Pants by AmAlone: 5:26pm On May 21, 2009
nothing wrong with that my dear but not strangers pants naa. . . . . except ppl very close to you, not even neigbours own
Re: Ladies Pants by khanye(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2009
girls no dey wear pants anymore nowadays
Re: Ladies Pants by ejembiboy(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2009
I cant pick anyhow pants because some pant surpose to be white and now branish,shit i cant pick those one, some can sorforcate u even wit so call wash,no no no no no!!!!!! i cant
Re: Ladies Pants by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 21, 2009
a lot of people are so primitive in some aspects of life. whats the noise about touching a gals pants? i can even wash a gals pants if a tight situation demands it.
Re: Ladies Pants by platinumnk(f): 8:54pm On May 21, 2009
khanye:

girls no dey wear pants anymore nowadays

yep i go commando! wink

all that juicyness cant be contained grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing / Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) / Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.