Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill (1850 Views)

MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
We all know about the story of this biittch is the photos below and how she killed her sugardaddy right?
My point is that, Anybody Who Believes Her Part Of The Story Is A Fool!!

As simple as it is! my main pain right now is how she could just quickly bluff out the word RAPE because she understands what impact that would lead in a man's life but even after death?!
That word is no longer a situation, its now a weapon/escape route for women!
That biittch knows what she signed up for, for crying out loud, the man in question is not her father and according to stories she smoked and did all kinds of drugs with the man! Does anybody still want to perceive her as the saint? That person is completely stuppidd for that!

She should be jailed with the right time sentences or maybe even die by hanging or firing squad as far as its according to the law! It should be equal!
She deserves no mercy at all because she's female, i will be really pained if i hear she gets released or given a lower sentence!

Typing

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
That thot is nothing but a thief! Even after committing such a crime, she still went on with the man's ATM and withdrew more than 300k from his account! As what? workmanship charges?

We all know why she has a sugar daddy, the motives are very clear, she killed the man in cold blood and she should be punished according!
If the man were in her shoes and after being arrested for murder he says she was robbing him or she was trying to kill him, nobody would listen to that story WHY? because he's a man and he will always be the predator! The same treatment should be administered to this sluut!

I remember there was one time i created a thread warning men to embed unnoticable cameras in his house before thinking of inviting biittches over. You all wanna take that advice now

TRP IS GOLDEN

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by Captainjack100: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
We all know about the story of this biittch is the photos below and how she killed her sugardaddy right?
My point is that, Anybody Who Believes Her Part Of The Story Is A Fool!!

As simple as it is! my main pain right now is how she could just quickly bluff out the word RAPE because she understands what impact that would lead in a man's life but even after death?!
That word is no longer a situation, its now a weapon/escape route for women!
That biittch knows what she signed up for, for crying out loud, the man in question is not her father and according to stories she smoked and did all kinds of drugs with the man! Does anybody still want to perceive her as the saint? That person is completely stuppidd for that!

She should be jailed with the right time sentences or maybe even die by hanging or firing squad as far as its according to the law! It should be equal!
She deserves no mercy at all because she's female, i will be really pained if i hear she gets released or given a lower sentence!

Typing
Bro you're one of the few intelligent people in Nigeria. I was angry with the way some fools were talking yesterday. I hardly reply or chat in this platform but seeing so much foolishness made me talk.
I mean what are we looking for again when everything is so glaring. We all know how girls have use the word RAPE to bring down great people and they take that as their weapon if their mission goes sideways..
Only a retarded will believe the girl. She takes loud. Smoke and have killer instinct yet some believed she's a nun. Damn how crazy can that be?
She killed someone without telling nobody thinking the fake number in which she use to booked an hotel can't be traced to her and left the hotel with a dead man inside...
This man we're talking about got his own family and I can say this more than 100 times. People that are pure are not up to 60 in the whole Nigeria. (in mean without a sin). So what the hell will you tell me about adultery when you're a sinner yourself?.
They both adults and the girl knows what she was doing all along

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by Realtalk20: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
[s]
Captainjack100:

Bro you're one of the few intelligent people in Nigeria. I was angry with the way some fools were talking yesterday. I hardly reply or chat in this platform but seeing so much foolishness made me talk.
I mean what are we looking for again when everything is so glaring. We all know how girls have use the word RAPE to bring down great people and they take that as their weapon if their mission goes sideways..
Only a retarded will believe the girl. She takes loud. Smoke and have killer instinct yet some believed she's a nun. Damn how crazy can that be?
She killed someone without telling nobody thinking the fake number in which she use to booked an hotel can't be traced to her and left the hotel with a dead man inside...
This man we're talking about got his own family and I can say this more than 100 times. People that are pure are not up to 60 in the whole Nigeria. (in mean without a sin). So what the hell will you tell me about adultery when you're a sinner yourself?.
They both adults and the girl knows what she was doing all along
[/s]

Dude you talk too much

The fact remains the philanderer got deaded by one of his many sidechiks

Who cares?!!

Let's move the fūck on jeez!!

Solution is simple stop chasing numerous skirts and focus on your Hustle and family !! It ain't that hard really

Smh

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
@Captainjack100 When i read the news in the blogs i got really really pissed when i saw the word RAPE! I swear i felt like locating her wherever the police might have taken her and go rappe her for real till she bleed like a running tap!!

The word even coming out of any woman's mouth right now really pisses me off! Bittches use this word on a daily basis and everytime they do, a man is about to fall drastically to the ground!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

Dude you talk too much

Who cares?!!

Solution is simple stop chasing numerous skirts and focus on your Hustle and family !! It ain't that hard really

Smh
You are very very stupid for this inconsiderate remark! You will never know the real impact of what we are trying to push out there until you are directly affected! Thats if you are even a male and not another feminist biittch still trying to defend their fellow even after this crime.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by Realtalk20: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
[s]
TheGidRedpiller:
You are very very stupid for this inconsiderate remark! You will never know the real impact of what we are trying to push out there until you are directly affected! Thats if you are even a male and not another feminist biittch still trying to defend their fellow even after this crime.
[/s]

Shut up

If you are a womanizer and you get stabbed by one of your numerous concubines then it's on you. You think you like sex more than the rest of us? Why aren't we the ones crying or being stabbed? Because we prioritize family and business over stupidity.

So when you are the next headline on nairaland for being murdered I won't waste two letters typing rip over a fool

Grow up

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
@Captainjack100 When i read the news in the blogs i got really really pissed when i saw the word RAPE! I swear i felt like locating her wherever the police might have taken her and go rappe her for real till she bleed like a running tap!!
!

When you're done ranting here like a teenager, go and find her and slit her throat.

If you're under 18, no p. But if you're not, please work on your IQ.

Yen yen yen yen. You sound like someone who's afraid he's next in line.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
KimberlyWest:

When you're done ranting here like a teenager, go and find her and slit her throat.

If you're under 18, no p. But if you're not, please work on your IQ.

Yen yen yen yen. You sound like someone who's afraid he's next in line.
This is exactly what i'm talking about! feminist sluuts who still support her even when the case is very clear! This is it!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

Shut up

If you are a womanizer and you get stabbed by one of your numerous concubines then it's on you. You think you like sex more than the rest of us? Why aren't we the ones crying or being stabbed? Because we prioritize family and business over stupidity.

So when you are the next headline on nairaland for being murdered I won't waste two letters typing rip over a fool

Grow up
Do you then support that she's let loose without any form of prosecution because she is the feminine part? Thats my question for you

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This is exactly what i'm talking about! feminist sluuts who still support her even when the case is very clear! This is it!

cool This is exactly what I'm talking about, too. You need to work on your level of intelligence and your comprehension skills. Point out where I said I support Chidinma Ojukwu!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by SenecaTheYonger: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Me thinks she’s a hardened criminal. If we remove this her innocent face and plant another girl with hard face, you will immediately stop making up excuses for her.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by Realtalk20: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Do you then support that she's let loose without any form of prosecution because she is the feminine part? Thats my question for you

I never said that
Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
KimberlyWest:

cool This is exactly what I'm talking about, too. You need to work on your level of intelligence and your comprehension skills. Point out where I said I support Chidinma Ojukwu!
You don't have to say it, if you had the power to take that biittch out of the police custody, i'm sure you would, you are not deceiving anybody here. Why do i even stress over idi0ts like you though?
Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Me thinks she’s a hardened criminal. If we remove this her innocent face and plant another girl with hard face, you will immediately stop making up excuses for her.
THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:

I never said that
Of course you never did. bye

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Pained. Be careful so you won't be next in line. Chidinma was found and she'll be made to face the law because she messed with an influential person. If same happens to you, no one would even notice.

As for the those terms you're using up there, please and please, limit them to the females in your life and around you. You don't go about calling other girls bitc-es. #peace.

Further mentions would be a waste of your time. Or maybe not. I'll reply if I can detect one intelligent sentence in all your rant.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by Savedday: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
KimberlyWest:
Pained. Be careful so you won't be next in line. Chidinma was found and she'll be made to face the law because she messed with an influential person. If same happens to you, no one would even notice.

As for the those terms you're using up there, please and please, limit them to the females in your life and around you. You don't go about calling other girls bitc-es. #peace.

Further mentions would be a waste of your time. Or maybe not. I'll reply if I can detect one intelligent sentence in all your rant.
Just get out of my thread pls
Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Abi

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by KingZaddy(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
I don't care about this trending matter, all I know is that whoever kills shall be killed, no matter the amount of emotional sympathy she is trying to get from people...

This is a life she has chosen, the result has arrived... Enjoy it bitch

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
KingZaddy:
I don't care about this trending matter, all I know is that whoever kills shall be killed, no matter the amount of emotional sympathy she is trying to get from people...

This is a life she has chosen, the result has arrived... Enjoy it bitch
Thats just what it is

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

Dude you talk too much

Who cares?!!

Smh
Oh and congrats a feminist biittch liked this comment. Mission accomplished right? all thats left is just for you to locate and drill her pvvssy because i believe thats the essense of being stupid for them.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
I don't believe her story. I only hope there are sound and well-equipped Detectives in Nigeria who can get to the bottom of things.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by Realtalk20: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Oh and congrats a feminist biittch liked this comment. Mission accomplished right? all thats left is just for you to locate and drill her pvvssy because i believe thats the essense of being stupid for them.

You are a talkative

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yxwqq:
I don't believe her story. I only hope there are sound and well-equipped Detectives in Nigeria who can get to the bottom of things.
See them talking like saints

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:

You are a talkative
You mean typitive grin

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by Captainjack100: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

Dude you talk too much

Who cares?!!

Smh
Hey I'm talking on facts and I don't see how that is a crime. If it was a man in her case. Would you have say this?
Stop with this mentality of yours... We're all sinners and the girl say all that to cover herself.
We talking of a dead man here and not a chicken.
Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by Captainjack100: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

The word even coming out of any woman's mouth right now really pisses me off! Bittches use this word on a daily basis and everytime they do, a man is about to fall drastically to the ground!
I tell you bro... You'll see bitches like herself defending their partner.. Bunch of fools...
The word Rape never cease in their defensive game...
I hope all supporting the killer got served too.
What most of them don't know is that. A killer is always a killer. You might be her boyfriend and you both got into a fight... She'll act cool until you sleep.... Probably slice your throat when sleeping

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by Susily(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
KimberlyWest:

Make no mistake, if she had slit a random person's throat (and not just influential), the case would be as publicized and everyone will notice as this particular one

Murder is a very serious thing that no one jokes with

So don't say no one will notice if he were the one Murdered cos the case will be as serious
Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by Captainjack100: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

Shut up

Grow up
You lack sense. What you probably don't know is that. That could have happened just to anyone even as a single guy... Are you daft?
Don't you know money is the root of all evil especially for more for a evil minded people..
The bitch choose that type of life she is living and the man let his guard down when he told her his pin and gave her his card.
She thought by taking him out with fakes no one will be able to trace her and she got all that wrong..
Tell one of your bitch how much you worth and just by chance be loose guard maybe on drinks/drugs or she might give you a hard bj just to get what she want...
You might not live to see her living her dream life...
In all your gettings. Try get sense
Re: Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Captainjack100:

Hey I'm talking on facts and I don't see how that is a crime. If it was a man in her case. Would you have say this?
Stop with this mentality of yours... We're all sinners and the girl say all that to cover herself.
We talking of a dead man here and not a chicken.
People still think only the mad people in the streets are the only people who need psychological lessons, but simps need it more! How can a woman be innocent simply because she is a woman? biittches commit crimes on a daily basis and they do it remorselessly because they know nothing much will come after them!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can She Change? / Getting Married To My Friend’s Husband Is The Biggest Mistake Of My Life / Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.