Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. (1790 Views)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by Truvelisback(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
We all once had a best friend who we visit,eat with, chat with and play with or had fun with, who later became our worst enemy. True or false?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by wongboxtv: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
its true.

2 Likes

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by VlamesIffect(f): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
For me. Not Really enemies. Everybody no just send anybody these days.

12 Likes

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by tunize(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Partially though not enemies per say but when you see "frenemies" you give dem space

3 Likes

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by Faber(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
We all once had a best friend who we visit,eat with, chat with and play with or had fun with, who later became our worst. True or false?

Me no dey do enmity stuffs cos no one knows 2morr. My own slogan be nobody worry nobody if I see say you want worry me..you want worry my space, my money, my progress, my privacy, my emotional stability etc me go distance myself from you. Like ghosting you. On the other hand if I see say you are seeing me as a worry or even talk am for my back, me go still distance from you. That way I leave with my respect.

We may see on a good day and exchange "hi" and I keep my lane.

All my exes from the day I start to dey bleep, till today, am in their good books, some even think there's a possibility of me coming back to them. Two are now married, they all invited me and one called me around April that they she just put to bed.

Just yesterday I commented on a group about Tiwa's leaked nudes, I asked one girl to send it to me. Boom, one of my ex, DM. What I saw was Hi, the next thing was "am with the video" before I replied, she don drop am.
I thanked her and case closed. I don't know she was on the same page that time. Ok if na something wey go help me, cos obviously Tiwa's nude no go help me grin she go still send am give me, that's the spirit. I don't do enmity stuffs except normal online trolls to catch fun grin

7 Likes

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by ahnie: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lolz
Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by OKOATA(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Had a best friend back then, made me to stop having friends. We shared almost everything together including sharing 3 diff girls amongst ourselves. To cut the long story short we had a deal of almost 3M and he took all the money, lied about not getting the money and used it on his child's naming.

8 Likes

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by Truvelisback(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
tunize:
Partially through not enemies per say but when you see "frenemies" you give dem space
The hardcore truth is that, at first, he or she might not show u his or her true colour until an issue comes up. From the lessons i learnt, the friend i fear most is a friend who doesn't respect my privacy. i.e A tablebearer, basketmouth, Leaking mouth).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by Truvelisback(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
VlamesIffect:
For me. Not Really enemies. Everybody no just send anybody these days.
So, u haven't had a friend u love hanging out with, chatting with, doing things together with, that u both later parted ways over one issue or other before?
Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by Cabazieu: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
I just told the idiot best friend on his face, to please stay away from me. Or anything consigning me. The guy really did me strong thing early last year that almost made me to shed tears. No more best friend till I die. Trust no one?

4 Likes

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by tunize(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
The hardcore truth is that, at first, he or she might not show u his or her true colour until an issue comes up. From the lessons i learnt, the friend i fear most is a friend who doesn't respect my privacy. i.e A tablebearer, basketmouth, Leaking mouth).
Hmmm friends are fear most I call them "users"
Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by bigcee(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
tunize:
Partially though not enemies per say but when you see "frenemies" you give dem space
Exactly
Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
There is nothing like friend in Nigeria.

They are after money or envy.

Useless people. Friendship is for kids, 22 and below.

1 Like

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by luvmijeje(f): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Not true.

There is this adage in my language that says 20 children cannot be friends for 20 years. Life moves all my best friends in different directions. There is no time to meet up. We ain't best friends neither are we enemies.
Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
My friend had an opportunity to help me for a job that wud better my life,in the year 2019.we had already planned to see the person who will ratify the job.My stupid friend stopped picking calls.despite me still sending him message.To the GLORY of GOD I got something more better ×3 and we dey see sef.but na just hi hi join us.This is someone we suffered togeda in school and struggled but God blessed him before me and he did not want me to succeed.life is Good now

5 Likes

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by Truvelisback(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
There is nothing like friend in Nigeria.

They are after money or envy.

Useless people. Friendship is for kids, 22 and below.
So, u haven't had a friend who once broke ur heart or once disappointed u?
Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
So, u haven't had a friend who once broke ur heart or once disappointed u?

If you befriend money, 99% of Nigerian girls will love you. Is that friendship ??

If you befriend money as a guy, 99% of Nigerian men will envy you.

Abi do you want to chop poison in the hands of the second group in the name of friendship ??

Or make pesin dupe you N1m before you learn ? Nigerians are very desperate.

2 Likes

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by wajaja: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
My frnd from childhood pasuaded me with alot of begging to help him collect loan from all this online loan app to offset his house rent because he is not a salary earner so they won't give him the loan. I felt pity on him because he is a family man so accepted even with my condition that I had an accident and I can't walk. Time to pay and the morafucker is not picking my call or replying my chat. Have been the one repaying money that I didn't use.
Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by tunize(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
bigcee:

Exactly
I dey tell you bro

1 Like

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by Nonexisting1: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
One of them asked me to lend him money that I didn't have at that time. He didn't believe me and started carrying face. Me that was passing though hell, people I was handling projects for were putting pressure on me but because he dey see me with clean car, he thought I didnt want to help him. I explained many times and when he didn't make an effort to understand me, I waka go my way jare. Who friend eepp.

3 Likes

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by Truvelisback(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

If you befriend money, 99% of Nigerian girls will love you. Is that friendship ??

If you befriend money as a guy, 99% of Nigerian men will envy you.

Abi do you want to chop poison in the hands of the second group in the name of friendship ??

Or make pesin dupe you N1m before you learn ? Nigerians are very desperate.
I get u. I once had a friend(a pastor friend) who almost duped me in the name of goods coming from abroad. He told me to look for money, that one rich Honourable wants to do this and that with him. The idiot told me not to tell anyone, that if i don't have money, that i should borrow from people. I just thank God i didn't fall for his tricks.

4 Likes

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by Truvelisback(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
wajaja:
My frnd from childhood pasuaded me with alot of begging to help him collect loan from all this online loan app to offset his house rent because he is not a salary earner so they won't give him the loan. I felt pity on him because he is a family man so accepted even with my condition that I had an accident and I can't walk. Time to pay and the morafucker is not picking my call or replying my chat. Have been the one repaying money that I didn't use.
Such is life.

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fact is that humans are unpredictable... Not that you shouldn't make best friends, but rather watch your back no matter how much you trust them. Friends can be helpful, they can also be your doom.
A tree doesn't make a forest... But be wise...

1 Like

Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by thinksquad(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
There is no such thing as best friend forever,because everyone has their own separate journey in life.
Re: A Best Friend Now My Worst Enemy. by babaalagbo1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
The worst thing to happen to you is to have frenemies disguising as friend...but yoruba say oju lalakan fin so ori,it's the eyes the crab use to protect itself

(1) (Reply)

20 Pictures Of Iyabo Ojo Flaunting Her God Given Curves (PHOTOS) / Be Honest,the Last Sex U Had In 2021 Lasted Forhow Many Minutes? / I've Been Having Constant Breast Pain And It Keeps Getting Worse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.