Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] (15179 Views)

MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Brother, don't let them deceive you with "The outside looks of a woman does not tally with her inside" or better still "Don't judge a book by its cover" undecided That bullshiit is just to deceive you into being a bigger simp, nigerian simp to be precise!
Women are a product of the shiit they have inside them, do let them lie to you!

Societal moral codes still stand for this no matter how much these biittches want to bypass it with feminism or modernity.
If she has multiple piercings on her face, brotherly, she is a wh0re!

If she wear those anklets, that is a wh0re in modern fashion!

If she has tatoos no matter how small, bro! She is a complete d!ck rod biittch who probably loves multiple penetrations!!

Let me also add that if you never met her virgin, pls never ever think she is a saint, because she is not!

Men should be wiser is approaches honestly because we can keep letting these sluuts do whatever, then feel good about it and still run us over because they have vagiinas! undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Godada(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2021
Godada:
Thats right!
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by snarkynehne(f): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2021
Erm... You did not add waist beads too, and probably a mole or some kind of birth mark.
Sorry bro you are running out of content

43 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2021
Am just ok with them, i scheduled mytime's with them!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Fahdiga(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2021
snarkynehne:
Erm... You did not add waist beads too, and probably a mole or some kind of birth mark.
Sorry bro you are running out of content
One of em spotted

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2021
All those things dont mean shit, my girl uses them and shes loyal to the core .

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Dabronze(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Those are the trait of typical olosho

24 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by snarkynehne(f): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
One of em spotted
Yes oh! who be arin and angel for where i dey

8 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Pussyassasin(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2021
They are hoes all of em..

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Am just ok with them, i scheduled mytime's with them!!

Ok
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
One of em spotted
You don't quote biittches bro, thats low.

4 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
OK!

9 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Dabronze:
Those are the trait of typical olosho
One just mentioned that his girlfriend uses them and she's loyal grin

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Hanibbal(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2021
There was a time i love a lady in my area she is so beautiful and cool headed that made me like her and she knows i already developed interest in her and she had interest in me too. All of a sudden i just discovered that she has gotten a second piercing in her ears that was what made me pick race o. I hate ladies who have double or multiple piercing like shit. The thing always irritate me as if i am about to vomit when i see them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Hanibbal:
Y
Y like Why
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by gasparpisciotta: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Any woman with multiple ear piercings can never be satisfied

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Hanibbal(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Y like Why

Lol i have edited it.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Any woman with multiple ear piercings can never be satisfied
How can you satisfy a woman with over 10 holes in her body

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2021
Hanibbal:
There was a time i love a lady in my area she is so beautiful and cool headed that made me like her and she knows i already developed interest in her and she had interest in me too. All of a sudden i just discovered that she has gotten a second piercing in her ears that was what made me pick race o. I hate ladies who have double or multiple piercing like shit. The thing always irritate me as if i am about to vomit when i see them.
You don't have to run, it just shows she's loose, just fvvck and move to the next thing.

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by SweetiliciousD: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Please include those flamboyant artificial eyelashes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
Please include those flamboyant artificial eyelashes
No, that right there is just disgusting to the core or no pls undecided
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

If you're in Lagos, post your girlfriend's number and give me 14 days. Your tears will be hot enough to make eba.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

If you're in Lagos, post your girlfriend's number and give me 14 days. Your tears will be hot enough to make eba.
grin grin Oh wow!

6 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin grin Oh wow!

We dey tell the idiot something, he dey argue. I just want him to post the number, that's all.
People like us are God's punishment on simps and hoes.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Dabronze(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Yes i dont doubt it they all these hoe have one thing in common when found a man who can't detect their red-flags they become loyal with nice behavior to cover-up their hoe identity, so he's right on what he said

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

We dey tell the idiot something, he dey argue. I just want him to post the number, that's all.
People like us are God's punishment on simps and hoes.
Well some of us choose to be though grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2021
The day I concluded you to be dumb was when you said you were in primary 2 at the age of 9. I just suspected something to be off in you.

See wetin you tey start Monday morning Your own don sour Oga.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Hanibbal(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

This got me grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
The day I concluded you to be dumb is when you said your were in primary 2 at the age of 9. I just suspected something to be off in you.

Learn to calm down, don't always be combative. If you disagree with what he posted, you can post a counter-argument and let's consider it. Insulting him exposes you to unwanted ridicule.
Besides, for you to follow his posts shows that you're a fan, you just dey disguise.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Kingzeez10: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
The day I concluded you to be dumb is when you said your were in primary 2 at the age of 9. I just suspected something to be off in you.

So, what's wrong with being in primary 2 at the age of 9?

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

Learn to calm down, don't always be combative. If you disagree with what he posted, you can post a counter-argument and let's consider it. Insulting him exposes you to unwanted ridicule.
Besides, for you to follow his posts shows that you're a fan, you just dey disguise.
Excuse me! Look who's preaching to me this Monday. I guess you should practice what you teach bro cause I can see your woes all over this thread. Aren't one of those who just insulted someone who was sure of his girlfriend loyalty.

You should also know anti fan is also a fan.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Selfie Share Challenge. / Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! / Don't Be A Prisoner Of Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.