Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better (875 Views)

I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future / Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by GFICECOLD(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
For days now I have been sick because of this my girlfriend attitude, after much talk on begging her about this whole trip to Lagos that we'll do it next year just to receive the insult of my life. She called me all kind of names just because we couldn't travel to Lagos this December apart from that we never had any fight but its just like she has been keeping everything down up till yesterday.i begged and begged her so she will calm down but nothing at all and I will call her to check up on her I have to give her like 4 miss call before she'll pick up and it's one reply I will receive then if I talk much she'll say I have nothing to say and end the call.
This whole thing has giving bp, and heart pain because of too much thinking and thinking, I have done everything to make her happy I have sacrifice my time for her but its like I havent done enough, she call me self centered ignorant boring just one person and this is the same girl I'll meet and she'll be laughing but once I do any small thing I'll get all the insult of my life I really can't handle it anymore I have tried forgetting about her but its so difficult for me, I even called her today that I wanna see her tomorrow she said she will go out with her friends I said okay but later we will she said if I have nothing to say she will end the call I have actually cried begging her but its not helping me its already Making me feel sick I just don't want to have any heart issues that start affecting me before I even get old, I can't do anything I can't even socialize with anyone I can't do anything I'm just useless I can't even work because I'm always think it's really really hard for me so hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by Sonnobax15(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin
Ladies and gentlemen, please let's applaud and welcome the best award winning SIMP of the the year, nairaland branch grin

Chaiiii angry. This thing just dey pain me say I just dey share my prestigious masculinity with men like these angry.

Op,I just dey pity for you......A grown up modafvcker crying because of ordinary banny wey dey show you attitude undecided. Mennnnnnnn,dem suppose circumcise you for the second time.....And this time around,abeg anybody wey go circumcise you,make he try remove the cap sad. Because you deserve a diick without a cap angry

Mugu undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
- bp because of one ungrateful person in your life?!
- heart pain and too much thinking because you guys couldnt go to Lagos (of all places)?!
- see how you are bending over like circus contortionist just to please this woman and yet she doesnt see any value in what you do.
- cry and beg for the attention of someone who acts like she doesnt give a damn about you?

no wonder she doesnt respect you when you act like lost puppy, degrading yourself in the name of r/ship (with an ungrateful woman)
is it difficult for you to realize that this woman has no respect for you/your union or what you do?!?!?

[img]https://c./NM3jx0PdVTIAAAAd/simp-simp-alert.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by Healthrelatedjo: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lol...bro calm down abeg.
The babe will keep misbehaving if u continue with this ur attitude.
Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by Deffjam: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Make slawomiir and rightouness talk first......
Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by Healthrelatedjo: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Take ur mind off her
Dont call her for 2-3days na she go dey disturb u with calls
Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Take ur mind off her
Dont call her for 2-3days na she go dey disturb u with calls

From his write up, he can’t do that.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by gunners160(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Idiot. What a wasted sperm.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by Truvelisback(m): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bro, keep SIMPING with her until u are tired of SIMPING.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by obinna58(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
GFICECOLD:
For days now I have been sick because of this my girlfriend attitude, after much talk on begging her about this whole trip to Lagos that we'll do it next year just to receive the insult of my life. She called me all kind of names just because we couldn't travel to Lagos this December apart from that we never had any fight but its just like she has been keeping everything down up till yesterday.i begged and begged her so she will calm down but nothing at all and I will call her to check up on her I have to give her like 4 miss call before she'll pick up and it's one reply I will receive then if I talk much she'll say I have nothing to say and end the call.
This whole thing has giving bp, and heart pain because of too much thinking and thinking, I have done everything to make her happy I have sacrifice my time for her but its like I havent done enough, she call me self centered ignorant boring just one person and this is the same girl I'll meet and she'll be laughing but once I do any small thing I'll get all the insult of my life I really can't handle it anymore I have tried forgetting about her but its so difficult for me, I even called her today that I wanna see her tomorrow she said she will go out with her friends I said okay but later we will she said if I have nothing to say she will end the call I have actually cried begging her but its not helping me its already Making me feel sick I just don't want to have any heart issues that start affecting me before I even get old, I can't do anything I can't even socialize with anyone I can't do anything I'm just useless I can't even work because I'm always think it's really really hard for me so hard
Leave love matter, go and chase money
Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by Healthrelatedjo: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ure right bro
The guy will still suffer for d babe hand,and dey won't still end up together.
Carchoice:

From his write up, he can’t do that.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by Jamieb(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
You know what to do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by arthurwillia(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
GFICECOLD:

Ok so what can we do for you?
Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by luscioustrish(f): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Block her asap.
Though from your write up it’s obvious she wears the pants in this relationship. undecided
Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by pansophist(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
To suffer no de tired you? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by Ulunne777(f): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin
Chukwu melu gi ebere.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
You cried begging her?
Like our Brazilian brothers will say, You be mumu dos'Santos Aviero.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by Moeman: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
swallow redpill and know peace
Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by younglleo: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin couldn't help the laughter!
Na only God and redpill fit save u ahswear

1 Like

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by Adsexpert: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
GFICECOLD:

I understand that same feeling bro.. take it easy and listen to lots of music.. if possible u got to have friends.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by cayorday89(m): 12:51am On Dec 22, 2021
Abeg op me I just wan know where Una dey stay wey make Lagos be like say una dey go UK abi US like this. I just hope say no be Borno.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by cayorday89(m): 12:54am On Dec 22, 2021
younglleo:
grin couldn't help the laughter!
Na only God and redpill fit save u ahswear
I believe this person is catching cruise, me wey believe say I calm sef no fit do like this, he fail redpill and escape from the sight of God if they try helping him.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:32am On Dec 22, 2021
Some People do not value what they have until they lose it. If this lady has refused to love and accept you totally, then you have to wise up, otherwise you will continue to waste time with this unworthy girl, and miss the right woman. Don't you know there is someone out there who is perfect for you and would value and love you? As long as you continue to waste your time, you will miss the right woman. Don't you value your health?

Wake up and do the needful. Begin to withdraw bit by bit. If you call her and she doesn't pick, don't call back, let her call back. You can be dropping text messages on some days. You have tried your best to support her financially, if she refuses to be content and understand with you, then she's not worthy of your love.

If she likes, let her travel to Ghana, ignore her. You are supposed to have a female bestie who keeps you company, so look out for one, in your school. Having a female bestie will help you withdraw from this gf who is giving you pain. Oga wake up, you have suffered enough. When you finally meet the right woman for you, you will always look back at the years and laugh at how stupiddd you were.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by OSDD(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2021
There is nothing wrong with you bros, you're SIMPly experiencing the SIMPtoms of a SIMPle man. It's natural especially if you worship those vagina people, don't sweat it, nobody fit help you, you are a big SIMP.

I thought I had seen it all but yours is quite a SIMPleminded case, you'll get better at SIMPlifying such situations when it happens again..

Have a SIMPle day...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by nerdfrost(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2021
Another SIMPson spotted
Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by ElPayaso(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2021
GFICECOLD:

What the Bleep did I just read?? You are nothing but a disgrace to men. I'm highly ashamed of you, if you were my bro, I for don kill you. I can't believe you were crying cos of a girl.. are you that sex starved or are you'd that very dumb and dumb?? You are nothing but disgrace to your family. I spit on your SIMPly life.. you ought to be shot and butchered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by BlaqJosh: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2021
You Are a disgrace to the men society. a girl is giving you

1. BP

2. Heart pain

3. Sickness

Only one person, what a SIMPle man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by Adejo1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nawa oh
If only you understand.
See as dem dey use u shine.
What is she offering you dat u are killing urself like dis.
Ur mumu no get part 2

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend / I've Been A Simp. / With Honest, Drop Ur Other NL Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.