Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) (8396 Views)

Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? / Romangoddes Flaunts Customized Plate Number (pics) / Am I Making A Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2021
I posted some few days ago about how I have started rolling with celebrities. But to be honest with you I didn't make full use of that opportunity which is why am creating this thread to educate ourselves from my experience.

I was privilege to be with Nancy isime throughout the event and it got to a point we started gisting and playing rough. Definitely it crossed my mind to ask for her number but I didn't want to look desperate, again I felt she would decline and also even if she gives me na read she go leave my message.

But it then occurs to me that if I keep having such a mindset I might never make it big. Then I discovered that the root of all these excuses is one thing, "LACK OF CONFIDENCE".

I was in the same room with all the big big people of the industry and we were all gisting, but to gather the courage and balls to shook mouth in the discussion and network with them I couldn't.

It's at this point I realized one fact about life, in as much as we are shouting make money make money, the money won't fall from the sky. It will only present an opportunity and if you lack the needed confidence, boldness, courage and positivity and also what we refer in the spiritual world as faith, you will never make the best use of the opportunity.

Now am determined to build my self-confidence to an intimidating level, this is one of the reasons am not happy with my parents, all they ever instilled in me as a child was "FEAR". This has stopped me from maximizing alot of opportunities. But today am determined to face my fears and build all the confidence and boldness I need to grab every opportunity with my full hands.

I am pleading with you guys if you have any thing you did or learnt or realized that made you more confident, please share with us. Thank you God bless you.

Incase you want to watch the video she did with me click the link below

www.instagram.com/dbullofficial

And if you yet to listen to my new single that is blowing up everywhere here it is
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2021
J
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by FBIBOT(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2021
Lol... In letty's voice... "it's your balls that seized" grin

4 Likes

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by PlayMaker14: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Upon all the muscle when you carry, you nor fit carry small SELF CONFIDENCE? grin

Anyway, it's a good thing you are ready to work on your flaws, it shows you're someone that is ready to Succeed.

But in your pursuit to acquire this CONFIDENCE, don't go the way of Baba Ijesha.... Because there are many Princess and Iyabo Ojo ready to bring you down.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by ayterajah(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2021
Eeyah .....

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by ProfGday(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Village boy ... Comot that handtowel next time u wanna take a photograph... Looking like hoodlum

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by illicit(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2021
If she sit on ur face lasan...

tongue

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by xxxXXXxxx: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2021
You are doing well!
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by ZaRuleOfLaw: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2021
Iamdbull:
I posted some few days ago about how I have started rolling with celebrities.

I was in the same room with all the big big people of the industry and we were all gisting, but to gather the courage and balls to shook mouth in the discussion and network with them I couldn't.

I am pleading with you guys if you have any thing you did or learnt or realized that made you more confident, please share with us. Thank you God bless you.

And if you yet to listen to my new single that is blowing up everywhere here it is
I don't believe you did wrong bro. when in public, it's better to keep your opinions to yourself than to air them and be seen as a hoodlum. as for the girl who stole your heart, una go surely jam again (hopefully one cold, rainy night). I'm rooting for you

2 Likes

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by DDDEnterprises: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Omo na God go fit know best oo.
You know as you go take ask am?

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by JOACHINpedro: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by Iamdbull: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Mine is this ...
https://www.nairaland.com/6624118/ever-been-interviewed-live-tv
More wins BTW
Thanks but you didn't add pictures to yours
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by Iamdbull: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2021
ZaRuleOfLaw:

I don't believe you did wrong bro. when in public, it's better to keep your opinions to yourself than to air them and be seen as a hoodlum. as for the girl who stole your heart, una go surely jam again (hopefully one cold, rainy night). I'm rooting for you
Wow I will love that amen

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by ifytrik(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2021
ProfGday:
Village boy ... Comot that handtowel next time u wanna take a photograph... Looking like hoodlum
No mind him, see as he resemble danfo driver.

8 Likes

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by mytime24(f): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Photoshop
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2021
let me go and sharp this knife in case...chidinma have used the other one I sharped before

3 Likes

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by Iamdbull: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Upon all the muscle when you carry, you nor fit carry small SELF CONFIDENCE? grin

Anyway, it's a good thing you are ready to work on your flaws, it shows you're someone that is ready to Succeed.

But in your pursuit to acquire this CONFIDENCE, don't go the way of Baba Ijesha.... Because there are many Princess and Iyabo Ojo ready to bring you down.
I swear person gats dey careful
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by PlayMaker14: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Iamdbull:

I swear person gats dey careful
Yeah....

By the way, that's some nice song you did.

Good looking out to you bro.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by Beaniebarbie(f): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmm, better luck next time.
This Nancy isime of a girl is really pretty though!!!

8 Likes

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by Cokahot: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Odeh. I have told u they will give u h.i.v or blackmail u. U will end up poor. You can never be rich. Dont relocate. No worry u will beg for accommodation fees when your rent expires and I'd make sure no ones contributes a dime towards that.

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by rex444(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol.....except if you have or intend to have anything personal with her , could have been the reason for your lack of confidence.. if your mindset was pure, am sure you would comfortably do what your mind says

4 Likes

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Common dude!? Like in these 21st century liver still dey fail guys?she won't bite you know, besides there is a away to do it politely,you can just say "babes please let me have your phone, smile on your face,type in your number save it and hand it back to her, smile and tell her, it's saved in your phone let's chat on WhatsApp,or rather still you could just flash your phone with her number and smile say,sorry I couldn't ask loudly,she would understand,if indeed you guys where as close as you said,that's how you take a lead,you don't ask celebrities for their numbers,you take it because they won't give you and won't save yours,so you have to bust a move,when I met Eva in 012 we had a chemistry she,she liked my body took my number and the management contacted me later,I was there for a model session,later on I lost that number I forgot to backup on my email when I reset my phone one of the worse mistakes of my life,later I met lillyjean obi,this time around I made no mistakes,till date we still connected.burst your move bro ladies are sweet candies not mountains.

6 Likes

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by BarrSly: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Is it just me or do I see this guy ending up like Airforce1 ?

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by Mastakija(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
So na u sing dat songgrin
But what if u ask and she yab u
Daz all mai dia daz all

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by nelson7777: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by Soulsymbol99: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Guy u f**k up oooo. Forget, most of these female celebrities, loneliness dey worry them cuz everyone assumes they r engaged 2 someone. 4get packaging cool

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by Iceyjayz: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Beaniebarbie:
Hmmm, better luck next time.
This Nancy isime of a girl is really pretty though!!!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by meritadavize1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
I was once like you bro, I am an Abuja fashion designer, owner of meritclothing, you were not wrong, cos most of those celebrities go take you shine in public, however the pictures alone can earn you that number, reach out to her on social media with the pictures and reasonable project to work on.
Iamdbull:
I posted some few days ago about how I have started rolling with celebrities. But to be honest with you I didn't make full use of that opportunity which is why am creating this thread to educate ourselves from my experience.

I was privilege to be with Nancy isime throughout the event and it got to a point we started gisting and playing rough. Definitely it crossed my mind to ask for her number but I didn't want to look desperate, again I felt she would decline and also even if she gives me na read she go leave my message.

But it then occurs to me that if I keep having such a mindset I might never make it big. Then I discovered that the root of all these excuses is one thing, "LACK OF CONFIDENCE".

It's at this point I realized one fact about life, in as much as we are shouting make money make money, the money won't fall from the sky. It will only present an opportunity and if you lack the needed confidence, boldness, courage and positivity and also what we refer in the spiritual world as faith, you will never make the best use of the opportunity.

Now am determined to build my self-confidence to an intimidating level, this is one of the reasons am not happy with my parents, all they ever instilled in me as a child was "FEAR". This has stopped me from maximizing alot of opportunities. But today am determined to face my fears and build all the confidence and boldness I need to grab every opportunity with my full hands.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by Beaniebarbie(f): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Iceyjayz:
undecided undecided undecided

" EL LOCO "
Re: Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) by Iceyjayz: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Beaniebarbie:

" EL LOCO "
"Perra sin modales y trastornada"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / This Girl Is A Hottie Even On Low Cut (pic) / β€œI Need A Date, Bills On Me” – Lady Say As She Shares Her Stunning Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.