Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) (62302 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2021
Is this guy in love?

I dey doubt!! angry lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by DonroxyII: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2021
jaybenugo:
Tonto Dikeh had lovely time with her new lover, Prince Kpokpogri who celebrated his birthday party over the weekend, IgbereTV reports.

The high point of the party was when Tonto presented her man with the keys to an expensive gift. She got so emotional when he received it and gave her a kiss.

See the photos and video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YvMbng5gO8
Premium Tears Loading and next level of Banters .... Celebrities always disturbing social media with their newest brand of stupidities .... that's what 21st century is all about right now ... Glamour and Space Technology as the newest Science
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2021
Cruise the ride while it lasted
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by israelp(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2021
black kissing too dy ugly..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2021
jaybenugo:
Tonto Dikeh had lovely time with her new lover, Prince Kpokpogri who celebrated his birthday party over the weekend, IgbereTV reports.

The high point of the party was when Tonto presented her man with the keys to an expensive gift. She got so emotional when he received it and gave her a kiss.

Now I believe men are useless. How can u go after a prostitute n be proud of it. Slay queens are all olosho. Quote me anywhere
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Champneys: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2021
Tonto, i hope it doesnt end in tears for you. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2021
man's so foiiinnneee! kissis
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by mintdrop: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2021
I don't know you before.
But person go break your heart soon �
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Henri8: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Oga, hope you are a 10 hrs "harder" man o.
We no go put mouth later o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by NaBanga: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Ride on My Darling Tontolet. cheesy

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Alwaysachick: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2021
Dianeetdiana:
everyone deserve to be loved. ride on Tonto

Everyone my dear, I'm happy for her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by begge: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2021
Tomorrow you start complaining he doesn't last up to 5second

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by ICTWeb: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2021
The man want to be popular as nd nothing else. Na sharp guy man and he knows what he is doing. He already look like someone who has family.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Kog45(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2021
Kai when a Lady missed it from the beginning it would always hard to get it right.

...and the young man kpagori abi wetin..hmmm God is your strength.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by EmmyBiggy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
In flavours tone " obidosia ona ato darlyn darlyn, obidosia ona ato Sweety sweety"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by cunny88(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Why is her teeth so brown, is it too much smoke or chocolate
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by alezzy13: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Why is she crying
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
... and this enter front page
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by ZooOga: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Happy relationship & upcoming marriage to the couple. grin

Does anyone on NL have pics of his new mansion in Abuja?

Tonto Dikeh: I Am A Proud Born Again Christian by WotzupNG: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2017

https://www.nairaland.com/3916699/tonto-dikeh-proud-born-again

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates 3 Years As Born Again Christian, Gives Out Iphone6 by freakyamanda(f): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2018

https://www.nairaland.com/4443535/tonto-dikeh-celebrates-3-years

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by highness25(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
jaybenugo:

E go soon happen. We de wait
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by kabaarikabaari: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
All this unmarried men , Abi boys commenting do u think marriage is easy? Abu u think say nah boy friend n girlfriend matter. Nowadays husbands som nah scam dem be. Looking for women dat wil do every tin 4dem. Toto isn't a bad woman. Seeing it in her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Deicide: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
queenfav:
This woman doesn't learn.Madam take your relationship off social media!I know she wants to pepper her ex,and show the world she too has found love,but it will only lead to issues in this her new relationship.She doesn't owe anyone any explanation or updates on her love life!
But most women are just like this, they feel they are in competition with everyone.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Roman7(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Women....them nor dey settle for where money nor dey....

If we investigate properly now....you go see say this kpokpogri of a niggar is one millionaire

Yes na...we know their story....get small money....baby girls go dey respect and near you.....
He get one way dey my area....that girl nor dey greet me before....as I manage buy low budget asss voltron...she begin start to dey greet me
..anything make me fit collect my lexus rx 350.....me go bang that girl sharperly

Guy I wan see ur face
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by queenfav(f): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
jaxxy:

Was it social media that made her ex marry his assistant? That shit would have happened either ways. Most ladies who hide their relationship end up dating multiple partners or having multiple relationships.
Fair point, but i feel she should take time and enjoy this relationship without public scrutiny and interference.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by lastchild: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
he resembles Jude Okoye
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Cuttycool(f): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
He is cute.......I wish this works out. Churchill was wicked to Tonto, dating the secretary he is currently married to.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by charixel: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
jaybenugo:

I wish her well but all dis no be today for entertainment industry before you know another story
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by anselm791(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dianeetdiana:
everyone deserve to be loved. ride on Tonto

sweet.
abeg come make I love you jor.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kudos to both of them..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
yamunla:
it will end in premium tearsssssssssssssss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Real premium tears.. grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Maxwell4404(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nigeria celebrity on power bank again even lekki no get light
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by centoke30(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
hopexter:

Why does he have to?
isn't that why she left her ex husband?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday / Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Makeup Photo / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.