Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God (10447 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / The Pastor Of Trinity Bible Church Is Dead / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Janosky:

Answer the 3 questions related to Hebrew 7:3.

Bishop wan save face
grin grin

Your brother MaxInDHouse explain the story read his post to understand it
I believe the same thing he said about Melchizedek's
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Good!

Only God can satisfy God

God finds error with his angels non can satisfy God that why God had to do it by himself

Open your eyes and see his works
No one can do what it takes to save man angels are not our image

Image is what you see in the mirror put a mirror in front of an angel you won't see man

Put a mirror in front of God that when you see man
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
PRESENT the gathering of those who agree with you on this and let people learn from your examples! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

Only God can satisfy God

God finds error with his angels non can satisfy God that why God had to do it by himself

Image is what you see in the mirror put a mirror in front of an angel you won't see man

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
PRESENT the gathering of those who agree with you on this and let people learn from your examples! smiley

It up to you to receive Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
PARACLETOS:

What I want is where JESUS WAS CREATED

PARACLETOS, Psalms 90:2, did your Bible confirm that BORN is CREATE?

Colossians 1:15 who is "BORN first before every creature?

Bros,Your heart is NOT willing to accept what your Bible says.
grin grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Only God can satisfy God

Is that the gospel of John 3:16 and Roman8:3?
grin cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
I know my own Jesus and his people are JWs globally! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

It up to you to receive Jesus

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Janosky:

grin cheesy

You reply so many people which end up making you not to even read answers to the questions you asked

That why you are stuck with the same vain question even though people have answered it and moved on to the next big thing
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I know my own Jesus and his people are JWs globally! smiley

You think you do
No you know a fake one because the real Jesus is God

Not an angel
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:30am On Jul 15, 2021
Funny clown! cheesy

You know a god yet your god can't organize it's worshipers in an orderly manner, how old are you? Because you're reasoning like a toddler even toddlers know that there's no king without a city, there's no god without an organized worshipers! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

You think you do
Not an angel
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:26am On Jul 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Funny clown! cheesy

You know a god yet your god can't organize it's worshipers in an orderly manner, how old are you? Because you're reasoning like a toddler even toddlers know that there's no king without a city, there's no god without an organized worshipers! smiley

MaxInDHouse I sense anger and harsh words in this
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54am On Jul 15, 2021
Your Hypocrisy knows no bound! cheesy

The last time someone came to support your delusional Jesus is God with all his anger and abusive speeches all you could say is "two fighting" but later you started dragging the issue as if i was abusive and harsh like your supporter and when i asked you to paste what i typed you ran back to the post only to paste all the screenshots you could find without a single harsh word or abusive speech from me. Then you want to hide under "no one is perfect" so i should accept the accusation.

Now you sense anger and harsh words in the post that's telling you how you're reasoning.

My friend, you hate the TRUTH but let me tell you there is no THEORY you can bring up that will make worshipers of a dead god like your delusional Jesus wise and competent like JWs so if it's our mistakes you're trying to hold onto before you can see one mistake in the attitude of God's Holy servants you must have experienced and hidden countless blunders and venomous habits from your brethren in your delusional Jesus so continue consoling yourself in Hypocrisy! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

MaxInDHouse I sense anger and harsh words in this
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your Hypocrisy knows no bound! cheesy

The last time someone came to support your delusional Jesus is God with all his anger and abusive speeches all you could say is "two fighting" but later you started dragging the issue as if i was abusive and harsh like your supporter and when i asked you to paste what i typed you ran back to the post only to paste all the screenshots you could find without a single harsh word or abusive speech from me. Then you want to hide under "no one is perfect" so i should accept the accusation.

Now you sense anger and harsh words in the post that's telling you how you're reasoning.

My friend, you hate the TRUTH but let me tell you there is no THEORY you can bring up that will make worshipers of a dead god like your delusional Jesus wise and competent like JWs so if it's our mistakes you're trying to hold onto before you can see one mistake in the attitude of God's Holy servants you must have experienced and hidden countless blunders and venomous habits from your brethren in your delusional Jesus so continue consoling yourself in Hypocrisy! smiley

You say.... without a single harsh word or abusive speech from me....

Nope that is a lie

Remember you called me a fool and an idiot
That were it started back then

MaxInDHouse I don't harbor hate towards you or any other person that my nature that what God built in me
I pointed out your sins because you were puffed up by lies
I knew pointing out your sins would end up hurting you
I knew it would make you to revert to that anger and hate within you
Nothing you say can make me abuse you or belittle myself to act like you
By now you should have known that
So trying to blame me for making you feel upset and harsh yes I will definitely take the blame
Because I knew you are going to revert back to what is inside you

Only those trained by God can withstand disciple I urge you to accept Jesus ******************'' 'page where jehova witness man abused Jesus ****************
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Remember you called me a fool and an idiot
That were it started back then

MaxInDHouse I don't harbor hate towards you or any other person that my nature that what God built in me
I pointed out your sins because you were puffed up by lies
I knew pointing out your sins would end up hurting you
I knew it would make you to revert to that anger and hate within you
Nothing you say can make me abuse you or belittle myself to act like you
By now you should have known that
So trying to blame me for making you feel upset and harsh yes I will definitely take the blame
Because I knew you are going to revert back to what is inside you

Only those trained by God can withstand disciple I urge you to accept Jesus

I believe you'll never cross my path again on this forum since you're not running after JWs and i'm a bonafide JW.
So farewell! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I believe you'll never cross my path again on this forum since you're not running after JWs and i'm a bonafide JW.
So farewell! smiley

Wait just because we share ideas on Bible study does it mean within you that am running after you

Is that your definition of it

Lol
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2021
Jesus eat with sinners and harlots and different kinds of people that was the way he could pull them out from the kingdom of darkness
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2021
How can Jesus come if we refuse to preach to all the ends of the earth
As he commands us
I have to reach out to you with the good news that can save your soul
I have to tell you that only Jesus can save you not church
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Jesus eat with sinners and harlots and different kinds of people that was the way he could pull them out from the kingdom of darkness

Hypocrite!

Then you shouldn't have advised someone else to run away from the same duty if truthfully that's what you meant.
The other guy could also preach to anybody including JWs so why telling him to run away? cheesy

However i'm done chatting with shameless liars like you so farewell Mr Jesus worshiper! cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Hypocrite!

Then you shouldn't have advised someone else to run away from the same duty if truthfully that's what you meant.
The other guy could also preach to anybody including JWs so why telling him to run away? cheesy

However i'm done chatting with shameless liars like you so farewell Mr Jesus worshiper! cheesy

MaxInDHouse you are running around the bush
The anger is still in you but you don't know how to say it

Run along then
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2021
Janosky:

PARACLETOS, Psalms 90:2, did your Bible confirm that BORN is CREATE?

Colossians 1:15 who is "BORN first before every creature?

Bros,Your heart is NOT willing to accept what your Bible says.
grin grin

Janosky:

Bros, did you see BORN @ Colossians 1:15 & Psalms 90:2?
Simple question grin

Bros, what is BORN @ Colossians 1:15 & Psalms 90:2?

Bros, Answer both questions joor, no stories.

Janosky:

PARACLETOS, did you see "BORN" @ Psalms 90:2 & Colossians 1:15?

What is the meaning of BORN in Psalms 90:2 and Colossians 1:15?

Double wahala for Trinity GIBBERISH
grin grin grin grin

Your WatchTower has taught you well for equating "born" to "create" meaning that FIRST BORN = FIRST CREATE

LET'S ANALYSE IT
So we can rightly render
1. Colossians 1:18 thus: "...FIRST CREATED FROM THE DEATH..."

2. Revelation 1:5 thus: And from "Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the FIRST CREATED FROM THE DEAD..."

3. Isaiah 9:6 thus: "For unto us a child is CREATED...

4. Isaiah 7:14 thus: "... Behold a virgin shall conceive and CREATE A SON.... "

By that comparison of born to mean create; a woman could be conveniently said to have "create" a child instead of "born" a child

Jesus was the first to be "created" from the dead... grin cheesy

That's according to your lame and inconsistent comparison.

Since I responded to this false assumptious fallacy, none of them have the balls to confront me in foolish arguments again. grin

...Who still argues with thses false guys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by sonmvayina(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You think you do

Not an angel

If Jesus is God, why was he asking God to forgive the sins of his killers? In Luke 23:34...

Food for thought..
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
sonmvayina:

If Jesus is God, why was he asking God to forgive the sins of his killers? In Luke 23:34...

Food for thought..

If you had read other pages you would see where I explained it

Jesus is both God and both man

Now when as a man
At times you will notice him talking like a complete common man like saying I thirst
or we see him getting tired or dieing, at times you notice when he speaks like a man he would teach us how pray and he must follow the rules of prayer as a man

Rules of prayer is every one must call on God when you begin to pray he is not exempt from doing it after all he is teaching us how to pray to

His job as a man that is his job in becoming a man is to carry our sin like an animal because he is that lamb of God which God killed before the foundation of the world

Now when you notice his God nature speaking
He will say things like I forgive you your sins
Your sin are forgiven etc
That when you now see he is equally God

Notice when he speaks like that you know he is God also example he would do what only God can do in the old testament, raise the dead, forgive people sins, declare he and the father is the same, declare he is before Abraham, say he is the lord that David worshiped, do you know through out the Bible only God and Jesus was worshiped

No angel will allow you to worshiping him because that was what destroyed Satan

Count the number of times people worship Jesus and Jesus did not stop them
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
sonmvayina:

Food for thought..

Have you not read... "Who being in the FORM OF GOD, thought it not robbery to be equal with GOD ....and took upon him the form of a SERVANT, and was made in the LIKENESS of MEN.... He humbled himself and became obedient... Phil. 2:5-10

"Because he was made to be a SERVANT,
"the WATCHTOWER WITNESSES FOR OVER 100 YEARS OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE ORGANIZATION, HAVE BEEN CONSISTENTLY PUBLISHING, PREACHING, TEACHING DEROGATORY, ABUSIVE, INSULTING, DEBASIVE, BLASPHEMOUS ARTICLES ABOUT THE DEITY OF JESUS. THEY HAVE REDUCED HIM TO AN IDOL (a god), TO A CREATURE, INCONSEQUENTIAL BEING. REFUSES TO OBEY, TO WORSHIP, TO SERVE, TO HONOUR, TO RESPECT, TO ADORE, TO REVEREND AND TO Praise HIM.

Just because He was made in the likeness of men and a servant, he humbled himself.

But "...ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands..." of Angels WORSHIPPED HIM, 24 ELDERS IN HEAVEN WORSHIPPED AND PRAISE HIM, HEAVENLY CREATURES WORSHIPPED HIM.... Revelation 5:8-14

JESUS IS THE LORD OF LORDS AND THE KING OF KINGS... Rev. 17:14; 19:16, Act. 10:36, 1Tim. 6:15... HE IS GOD whether the False WatchTower Witnesses likes it or not... Jesus is God!

Hallelujah Praise the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings... Amen

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Betscoreodds: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Janosky:

grin cheesy
explain what you understand in John 3.16 and romans 8.3
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Betscoreodds: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Your brother MaxInDHouse explain the story read his post to understand it
I believe the same thing he said about Melchizedek's
that max is confused one minute he is abusive to Jesus the next minute he is saying he is the master
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Neither...I am just a human being obeying God's commandments..
lol tell me where you stand
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
This is in general agreement with BKingsley.

Proper Bible study requires that ALL Verses on a given topic be reconciled together, and NONE thrown out.

It is beyond sad how many false doctrines there are based on one Verse taken out of context and not compared to other Verses of the
same topic.
The Truth of all received Verses on a given topic should be kept, for a complete picture in agreement.
And, if the Holy Spirit brings us another Verse we did not know or recall, its Truth should be incorporated as well, for “all Truth”.
And if reconciling related Verses ever proves difficult, Jesus' own Word and example must rule in the matter.

For example, saying "Jesus is God".
It can be accurate if one is actually saying "Jesus is just like His Father, God."
But if they are saying Jesus IS God... no.
Because if one points ONLY to Verses which seem to say that Jesus IS God, they will be deceived by not including ALL Verses in the matter.
One would have to completely ignore a multitude of other Verses where Jesus refers to God as His Father.
And that includes this one (John 14:28, NKJV): "You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I."

Think for a minute:
Jesus did not pray to Himself.
Nor did He ascend to Heaven and sit at His own right hand.

So what then do those other Verses mean, where Jesus seemingly is being called God ?
In keeping all Verses together and throwing out none, those Verses can only mean that the Son of God, Jesus Christ, is just like God, in that He has been given the power from God to have life in Himself (and therefore can create life), and that He has been given the power from God to be the Judge of man, etc.
And thus, if we refer to Jesus as "God", it's not an affront to God, Who is the very one Who gave Jesus all these traits of the Father.
And since Jesus was with God from the beginning, we can also understand that Jesus was there participating in the creation of all things, alongside His Father God.
As for the "I AM" reference which Jesus gave in John 8:58, it can only mean that Jesus (obviously) was there when God said that to Moses, and in John 8:58 Jesus was trying to clue the Jews into that fact.
It really isn't hard, but we have to keep all Verses together in a given topic, and throw out none.

Same thing regarding Michael the Archangel, whom Jesus is not.

Same for once-saved-always-saved... it's a false doctrine.

People are misled because they try to ignore or throw out even one Verse on a topic.

Proper Bible study requires that ALL Verses on a given topic be reconciled together, and NONE thrown out.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
awitness41:

It is beyond sad how many false doctrines there are based on one Verse taken out of context and not compared to other Verses of the
same topic.
The Truth of all received Verses on a given topic should be kept, for a complete picture in agreement.
And, if the Holy Spirit brings us another Verse we did not know or recall, its Truth should be incorporated as well, for “all Truth”.
And if reconciling related Verses ever proves difficult, Jesus' own Word and example must rule in the matter.

It can be accurate if one is actually saying "Jesus is just like His Father, God."
Because if one points ONLY to Verses which seem to say that Jesus IS God, they will be deceived by not including ALL Verses in the matter.
One would have to completely ignore a multitude of other Verses where Jesus refers to God as His Father.
And that includes this one (John 14:28, NKJV): "You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I."

Think for a minute:

So what then do those other Verses mean, where Jesus seemingly is being called God ?
In keeping all Verses together and throwing out none, those Verses can only mean that the Son of God, Jesus Christ, is just like God, in that He has been given the power from God to have life in Himself (and therefore can create life), and that He has been given the power from God to be the Judge of man, etc.
And thus, if we refer to Jesus as "God", it's not an affront to God, Who is the very one Who gave Jesus all these traits of the Father.
And since Jesus was with God from the beginning, we can also understand that Jesus was there participating in the creation of all things, alongside His Father God.
As for the "I AM" reference which Jesus gave in John 8:58, it can only mean that Jesus (obviously) was there when God said that to Moses, and in John 8:58 Jesus was trying to clue the Jews into that fact.
It really isn't hard, but we have to keep all Verses together in a given topic, and throw out none.

People are misled because they try to ignore or throw out even one Verse on a topic.

Correct
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
awitness41:

same topic.

Think for a minute:

And thus, if we refer to Jesus as "God"
it's not an affront to God, Who is the very one Who gave Jesus all these traits of the Father.

..**2

According to your claim, do you also agree that angels were present when God had conversations with Moses?

Therefore, every angel is God?

What do you make of Hosea12:3-4?

Genesis 16:7, Malachi 3:1, Daniel 10:13 Amplified Bible & Geneva Bible.
Your Trinity Bibles & Trinity mentors confirmed Jesus is an archangel Michael.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Janosky:

According to your claim, do you also agree that angels were present when God had conversations with Moses?

where did you find angel to be God in your Bible
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Janosky:

Don't twist things, friend... the devil does that, and he also falsely accuses.
I didn't say every angel is God, you did.

And I don't subscribe to Jesus being Michael the Archangel, either.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
awitness41:

Don't twist things, friend... the devil does that, and he also falsely accuses.
I didn't say every angel is God, you did.

And I don't subscribe to Jesus being Michael the Archangel, either.
Your Bible says so...

Hosea 12:3-4
3In the womb he took his brother by the heel,
and in his manhood he strove with God.
4He strove with the angel and prevailed;

he wept and sought his favor.
He met God at Bethel,
and there God spoke with

Daniel 10:13-15
1599 Geneva Bible
13 But the [a]prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but lo, Michael one of the chief princes, came to help me, and I remained there by the Kings of Persia."
Footnotes
a. Daniel 10:13 Meaning, Cambyses who reigned in his father’s absence, and did not only for this space hinder the building of the Temple, but would have further raged, if God had not sent me to resist him, and therefore have I stayed for the profit of the Church.
[b] b. Daniel 10:13 Though God could by one Angel destroy all the world, yet to assure his children of his love, he sendeth forth double power, even Michael, that is, Christ Jesus the head of Angels."

Bros,Who is m'Elohim @ Psalms 8:5?
Nobody will force you to subscribe to the biblical truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. / Black Race And White Race Secret / Why Did Jesus Call For The Killing Of Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.