Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God (10475 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / The Pastor Of Trinity Bible Church Is Dead / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I think you're the one having problems now o! undecided
I said "you have WON the arguments" just as you always wanted but i'll ever remain one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES until you PRESENT a better performing group than JWs! smiley

You have to start from denouncing the FAULTY WATCHTOWER WITNESSES before we start discussing about your TOTAL SOUL'S REFORMATION
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2021
Good!

So PRESENT the group of people whose souls has been REFORMED. That's exactly what i've been asking you! smiley

PARACLETOS:

You have to start from denouncing the FAULTY WATCHTOWER WITNESSES before we start discussing about your TOTAL SOUL'S REFORMATION
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Good!

So PRESENT the group of people whose souls has been REFORMED. That's exactly what i've been asking you! smiley

Denounce WATCHTOWER first then we will talk. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

This laws are equally in the new testaments
So it shows you believe jesus or don't you

He is just an idol...

The laws are also in the koran...do you believe Muhammad?
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

He is just an idol...

Are you a Muslim
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

He is just an idol...

Please i'm interested in the underlined!
Below is the Oxford Dictionary description of the word "Idol" can you please expatiate on this?

Noun
idol (plural idols)

A graven image or representation of anything that is revered, or believed to convey spiritual power. ▼ show
A cultural icon, or especially popular person.
(Asia, originally, Japan) Popular entertainer; usually young, captivating, attractive; and often female, with an image of being close to fans. ▼ show
(obsolete) An eidolon or phantom; something misleading or elusive.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Are you a Muslim

I remember you were arguing about your Jesus not been Melchizedek.
Well this is another Trinitarian of course he also believe that Jesus is his God yet to him the Jesus is Melchizedek! smiley

bingbagbo:

Hebrews 7:3
without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, remains a priest continually.
Melchizedek has no Father nor mother. He has no beginning and no end. And is like the Son Of God (Christ).
So, Christ has no beginning and no end. How then do cultists say Christ has a begining of days?
Christ is God, He is first and last
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I remember you were arguing about your Jesus not been Melchizedek.
Well this is another Trinitarian of course he also believe that Jesus is his God yet to him the Jesus is Melchizedek! smiley

One guy here explained how Jesus was of the order of Melchizedek.

In that he is our high priest you need to see how he explained it

And I researched and found out his reference was accurate
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You enjoy DECEIVING yourself. grin

Hebrews 7:1&3
New Living Translation
Melchizedek Is Greater Than Abraham
7 This Melchizedek was king of the city of Salem and also a priest of God Most High. When Abraham was returning home after winning a great battle against the kings, Melchizedek met him and blessed him. 2 Then Abraham took a tenth of all he had captured in battle and gave it to Melchizedek. The name Melchizedek means “king of justice,” and king of Salem means “king of peace.” 3 There is no record of his father or mother or any of his ancestors—no beginning or end to his life. He remains a priest forever, resembling the Son of God.

"He remains a priest forever, resembling the Son of God"
Christ is a high Priest forever,that's the only similarity between him and Melchizedek

Questions for Bishop

Did Jesus Christ have his Father in heaven and earth?
Is there a biblical record of the Father of Jesus?
Is there biblical record of Jesus ancestry?

Questions 1-3, there is no similarity between Jesus Christ and Melchizedek.

The last sentence of Hebrews 7:3 is simple enough to understand.- High Priest forever is the only connection between them.

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Well that means we can agree on that because Jesus is our Melchizedek! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Which of the teachings of Christ and His Apostles are OBSOLETE?

If your founder Rutherford and Russell had consistently preached and published ONLY THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST, would you now retract and make those teachings OBSOLETE?

What does the Bible say about a building built on WRONG OR FAULTY FOUNDATION?

THE WATCHTOWER WITNESSES AND THE ORGANIZATION WAS BUILT ON A FALSE, LIES, ERROR, PERVASIVE, AND OBSOLETE FOUNDATION

The teaching that Gentiles must be circumcised is obsolete.
Is Acts chapter 15verses 2 to 30 in your Bible?
The teaching that only Jews will be saved is obsolete, Jesus initially sent his disciples to seek out the lost sheep of Israel.
Matthew 10:5-6.

Later, after his ascension, @ Acts 1:8, Jesus Christ changed his teaching. "Go ahead and preach in all Judea and Samaria , and to the most distant part of the earth"
Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself.

grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
PARACLETOS:
Denounce WATCHTOWER first then we will talk. cheesy cheesy
What is there to denounce other than the proven fact that your claims have no scriptural backing.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
PARACLETOS:

1. On Luke. 19:11,
were the Apostles the ones preaching about the kingdom in that passage?

2. On Act. 15:2-30.
Verse 1 state "And certain men (not Apostles) which came down from judea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.
Question... Show me where the Apostles or Christ taught that CIRCUMCISION was a criteria for salvation?

Verse. 2, Paul and Banabas contended with them (argued with them otherwise). But they did not accept their opposition to the teachings of circumcision as a panacea for salvation. They had to send delegation to Jerusalem.

Verse 5 made us to know that those "certain men" who were teaching circumcision, were PHARISEES and not APOSTLES.

Verdict: THE APOSTLES NEVER TAUGHT CIRCUMCISION AND SO NEVER RETRACTD IT.
INSTEAD IT WAS THE PHARISEES WHO TAUGHT IT AND AFTER THE MEETING AT JERUSALEM, THEIR TEACHINGS WERE CONDEMNED
grin

On 1 Corinthians 1:10-14,
Your opinion here is not sensible at all.
Are you saying that the Apostles had taught Disunity amongst brethren?

Question: Show me where the Apostles taught DISUNITY IN THE CHURCH?

On 1 Corinthians 15:12,
About your claim, PLEASE POINT OUT THE NAME OF THE APOSTLE WHO TAUGHT THE CHURCH THAT
Just like in Acts 15, where you lied about the APOSTLES on a subject matter that was clearly Taught by the PHARISEES, so have you done here.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, THE WATCHTOWER WITNESSES ARE VERY GOOD AT QUOTING SCRIPTURES OUT OF CONTEXT TO DECEIVE THE UNLEARNED.

How pathetic that you have ignored responding to my questions here...
cheesy
Janosky:

The teaching that Gentiles must be circumcised is obsolete.
The teaching that only Jews will be saved is obsolete, Jesus initially sent his disciples to seek out the lost sheep of Israel.

Later, after his ascension, @ Acts 1:8, Jesus Christ changed his teaching. "Go ahead and preach in all Judea and Samaria , and to the most distant part of the earth"

grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well that means we can agree on that because Jesus is our Melchizedek! smiley

Yes figuratively
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Janosky:

You enjoy DECEIVING yourself. grin

Hebrews 7:1&3
New Living Translation
Melchizedek Is Greater Than Abraham
7 This Melchizedek was king of the city of Salem and also a priest of God Most High. When Abraham was returning home after winning a great battle against the kings, Melchizedek met him and blessed him. 2 Then Abraham took a tenth of all he had captured in battle and gave it to Melchizedek. The name Melchizedek means “king of justice,” and king of Salem means “king of peace.” 3 There is no record of his father or mother or any of his ancestors—no beginning or end to his life. He remains a priest forever, resembling the Son of God.

"He remains a priest forever, resembling the Son of God"
Christ is a high Priest forever,that's the only similarity between him and Melchizedek

Questions for Bishop

Did Jesus Christ have his Father in heaven and earth?
Is there a biblical record of the Father of Jesus?
Is there biblical record of Jesus ancestry?

Questions 1-3, there is no similarity between Jesus Christ and Melchizedek.

The last sentence of Hebrews 7:3 is simple enough to understand.- High Priest forever is the only connection between them.

You say.

Questions 1-3, there is no similarity between Jesus Christ and Melchizedek

Is that a question or answer
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
[s]
Janosky:

[s]The teaching that Gentiles must be circumcised is obsolete.

grin
[/s]
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
PARACLETOS:

I will not be diverted... I have searched and searched and searched but I have not seen "FIRST CREATED OF EVERY CREATURE.
Please help me out... That's what I want from anywhere in the Bible, Genesis to Revelation.

PARACLETOS, you have seen it in your Bible but you refused to see it & rejected it.
grin grin
Psalms 90:1-2 & Colossians 1:15, do you comprehend?

(Psalms 90:1–2

A prayer of Moses, the man of God.

1Lord, through all the generations

you have been our home!

2Before the mountains were born,

before you gave birth to the earth and the world,

from beginning to end, you are God"

The Most High God, Jehovah born the mountains, gave birth to the earth and the FIRST CREATED OF EVERY CREATURE"
BORN=CREATE. grin
Bros, Na your Bible talk am

Bros,PARACLETOS, do you desire the biblical truth?
Whatever you want,suit yourself.
It's not my business to free you from your DELUSION.
Only you can,or Jehovah God intervenes.

grin grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You say.

Questions 1-3, there is no similarity between Jesus Christ and Melchizedek

Is that a question or answer
Bros, go and read Hebrews 7:3 & answer those questions.
grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Janosky:

PARACLETOS, you have seen it in your Bible but you refused to see it & rejected it.
grin grin

you have been our home!

The Most High God, Jehovah born the mountains, gave birth to the earth and the FIRST CREATED OF EVERY CREATURE"
BORN=CREATE. grin

grin grin

Please quote out the portion from your New World Translation that indicates JESUS CREATED No stories!
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

you have been our home!

BORN=CREATE. grin

grin grin

Colossians 1:15-16
New International Version

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him

I have not seen where JESUS WAS CREATED
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, go and read Hebrews 7:3 & answer those questions.
grin

Your Bible say your god is the throne of Michael
So angel Michael is sitting on your god right
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
PARACLETOS:
Which of the teachings of Christ and His Apostles are OBSOLETE?
Acts 15:5-6,19-20
But then some of the believers who belonged to the sect of the Pharisees stood up and insisted, “The Gentile converts must be circumcised and required to follow the law of Moses.6 So the apostles and elders met together to resolve this issue.”

19 “And so my judgment is that we should not make it difficult for the Gentiles who are turning to God. 20 Instead, we should write and tell them to abstain from eating food offered to idols, from sexual immorality, from eating the meat of strangled animals, and from consuming blood".

Bros, if you like DECEIVE yourself.
Acts 15:5-6,19-20 is part & parcel of the Bible in your house but not in your heart.

grin grin grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Your Bible say your god is the throne of Jesus
So angel Michael is sitting on your god right
You lack comprehension skills.
Did you see angel Michael written in your Bible copy of Hebrews 7:3?
Why change the topic of Hebrews 7:3 to a different issue not mentioned in verse 3?
Na wa for you oooo
grin grin grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Janosky:

You lack comprehension skills.
Did you see angel Michael written in your Bible copy of Hebrews 7:3?
Why change the topic of Hebrews 7:3 to a different issue not mentioned in verse 3?
Na wa for you oooo
grin grin grin

I want you to identify your Micheal that why I moved to your Bible teaching
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
PARACLETOS:

16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him

PARACLETOS, did you see "BORN" @ Psalms 90:2 & Colossians 1:15?

What is the meaning of BORN in Psalms 90:2 and Colossians 1:15?

Double wahala for Trinity GIBBERISH
grin grin grin grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I want you to identify your Micheal that why I moved to your Bible teaching

Answer the 3 questions related to Hebrew 7:3.

Bishop wan save face
grin grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Bros, did you see BORN @ Colossians 1:15 & Psalms 90:2?
Simple question grin

Bros, what is BORN @ Colossians 1:15 & Psalms 90:2?

Bros, Answer both questions joor, no stories.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Janosky:

Acts 15:5-6,19-20
But then some of the believers who belonged to the sect of the Pharisees stood up and insisted, “The Gentile converts must be circumcised and required to follow the law of Moses.6 So the apostles and elders met together to resolve this issue.”

19 “And so my judgment is that we should not make it difficult for the Gentiles who are turning to God. 20 Instead, we should write and tell them to abstain from eating food offered to idols, from sexual immorality, from eating the meat of strangled animals, and from consuming blood".

Bros, if you like DECEIVE yourself.
Acts 15:5-6,19-20 is part & parcel of the Bible in your house but not in your heart.

grin grin grin

You are repeating yourself. I responded to this issues and asked you questions but you ignored.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, did you see BORN @ Colossians 1:15 & Psalms 90:2?
Simple question grin

Bros, what is BORN @ Colossians 1:15 & Psalms 90:2?

Bros, Answer both questions joor, no stories.

We are talking about JESUS CREATED give me the portion.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Janosky:

PARACLETOS, did you see "BORN" @ Psalms 90:2 & Colossians 1:15?

What is the meaning of BORN in Psalms 90:2 and Colossians 1:15?

Double wahala for Trinity GIBBERISH
grin grin grin grin

What I want is where JESUS WAS CREATED

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
PARACLETOS:

1. On Luke. 19:11,
were the Apostles the ones preaching about the kingdom in that passage?

2. On Act. 15:2-30.
Verse 1 state "And certain men (not Apostles) which came down from judea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.
Question... Show me where the Apostles or Christ taught that CIRCUMCISION was a criteria for salvation?

Verse. 2, Paul and Banabas contended with them (argued with them otherwise). But they did not accept their opposition to the teachings of circumcision as a panacea for salvation. They had to send delegation to Jerusalem.

Verse 5 made us to know that those "certain men" who were teaching circumcision, were PHARISEES and not APOSTLES.

Verdict: THE APOSTLES NEVER TAUGHT CIRCUMCISION AND SO NEVER RETRACTD IT.
INSTEAD IT WAS THE PHARISEES WHO TAUGHT IT AND AFTER THE MEETING AT JERUSALEM, THEIR TEACHINGS WERE CONDEMNED grin

On 1 Corinthians 1:10-14,
Your opinion here is not sensible at all.
Are you saying that the Apostles had taught Disunity amongst brethren?

Question: Show me where the Apostles taught DISUNITY IN THE CHURCH?

On 1 Corinthians 15:12,
About your claim, PLEASE POINT OUT THE NAME OF THE APOSTLE WHO TAUGHT THE CHURCH THAT
Just like in Acts 15, where you lied about the APOSTLES on a subject matter that was clearly Taught by the PHARISEES, so have you done here.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, THE WATCHTOWER WITNESSES ARE VERY GOOD AT QUOTING SCRIPTURES OUT OF CONTEXT TO DECEIVE THE UNLEARNED
Luke 19:11,25 = Luke 24:21. It was the disciples who thought Jesus will redeem Isreal when the kingdom arrives immediately.
Luke 24:21,Bros go & confirm.
The disciples were with him at Luke 19 verses 1 to 50 grin grin grin

Bros, since he converted the disciples, Was Jesus ever alone?

The Council at Jerusalem
Acts 15:1-2,5
While Paul and Barnabas were at Antioch of Syria, some men from Judea arrived and began to teach the believers[a]: “Unless you are circumcised as required by the law of Moses, you cannot be saved.” 2 Paul and Barnabas disagreed with them, arguing vehemently. Finally, the church decided to send Paul and Barnabas to Jerusalem, accompanied by some local believers, to talk to the apostles and elders about this question.
5 But then some of the believers who belonged to the sect of the Pharisees stood up and insisted, “The Gentile converts must be circumcised and required to follow the law of Moses.”
Verse 5, says The men in verse1 were believers who belonged (past tense) to the sect of the Pharisees.. formerly Pharisee.
Matt 5:20 is sacrosanct.

I'm back....
1 Corinthians 1:11 "there are dissensions among you" , Paul wrote.
This was my question....
[b]1 Corinthians 1:10-14, if everyone of them were teaching the same thing & in agreement in everything, would Paul give that counsel on unity?

Read well and understand..... My question is very sensible and relevant.
Your claim is NOT true.

1 Corinthians 15:12
"We preach Christ has been raised from the dead, how is it some of you say there is no resurrection of the dead"?
Bros, your request [b]PLEASE POINT OUT THE NAME OF THE APOSTLE WHO TAUGHT THE CHURCH THAT

Some Believers in the city of Corinth were teaching there is no resurrection of the dead" You want to know their names? Please ask Apostles Paul
[/b] grin grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
He asked a question and as i was about to address it he jumped to another.
Of course father Abraham will never allow Lazarus to cool such dishonest thirst! Luke 16:24-31 wink

Janosky:

What is there to denounce other than the proven fact that your claims have no scriptural backing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Hailing God In Yoruba Language. / How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe / Our Daily Manna Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.