Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God (10461 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / The Pastor Of Trinity Bible Church Is Dead / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Judybash93:
Interesting! So, Jesus is God, he sent himself as a sacrifice to himself so that he could cleanse humanity of the sins he should have prevented at first... Perfect

From your response it shows you don't believe in the Bible or are you a jehova witness
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Judybash93(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

From your response it shows you don't believe in the Bible or are you a jehova witness

If there's enough evidence to believe in the stories of the bible, why not?
But i only gave an analogy in response to Jesus being god
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
Judybash93:
Interesting! So, Jesus is God, he sent himself as a sacrifice to himself so that he could cleanse humanity of the sins he should have prevented at first... Perfect

Don't mind them...onyinbo give them book, all their sense run leave them...

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Judybash93:

If there's enough evidence to believe in the stories of the bible, why not?
But i only gave an analogy in response to Jesus being god

You want Bible evidence to show that Jesus is God
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Don't mind them...onyinbo give them book, all their sense run leave them...

They the oyinbo gave you technology too why did you not equally drop the technology if you so much hate the book they gave you
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Judybash93(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

No. I want evidence to know that the stories in the bible are true. Moreover, define god.. What's god in your definition
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Judybash93:

No. I want evidence to know that the stories in the bible are true. Moreover, define god.. What's god in your definition

Stop writing god
My God is written as God

He is the creator of all things that is how to define him every thing you can see he made them

So that is the evidence you need
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

They the oyinbo gave you technology too why did you not equally drop the technology if you so much hate the book they gave you

Lol..I no loose my sense..

But you did...
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Stop writing god
My God is written as God

He is the creator of all things that is how to define him every thing you can see he made them

But he had to impregnate another man's wife to sire a son..

You sure say you well so?..
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Common stop the insult....

Do you know the meaning of idolatry?
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Stop writing god
My God is written as God

So you have a job here to defend your god but kept running to another thread to spew gibberish, shey? cheesy

Please convince your friends about your god first before you come typing rubbish on my thread! smiley

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
My straight forward answer..

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
22jumpstreet:

But he had to impregnate another man's wife to sire a son..

You sure say you well so?..

There is order let not abuse or insult each other here
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
22jumpstreet:
My straight forward answer..

Our God is every where
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So you have a job here to defend your god but kept running to another thread to spew gibberish, shey? cheesy

Please convince your friends about your god first before you come typing rubbish on my thread! smiley

You told me you wanted a new group and I present to you a spiritual group

No church can save you only Jesus can he is there with you

1)
You want to trust Jesus Christ today! Here's what you must do.

2)
Admit that you are a sinner and that you need God's help.
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)
"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:" (Romans 5:12)
"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." (1 John 1:10)

3)
Be willing to change your mind and turn from your sin (repent).
Jesus said: "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." (Luke 13:5)

4)
Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
"But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8 )
"If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

5)
Through prayer, invite Jesus into your heart to become your personal Lord and Savior.
"For with the heart (core being) man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10:10)
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)

6)
Pray:
Dear God, I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to change and turn from my sin. I now invite Jesus Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

In Jesus name
Amen

"But as many as received him, to them He gave power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:" (John 1:12)
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" [new life begins]. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

Say this prayer public here

Then watch God to begin his work in your life
Don't worry about a specific church to go to he will direct you on what to do

The holy spirit will begin to speak to you and teach you what to do
The one who knows all things he is ever present to guide you
It not by power or might but by my spirit says the lord
If you are really serious in knowing him then watch it happen miraculously
That is the kind of God we worship

Glory to God

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Common stop the insult....

Do you know the meaning of idolatry?

Please teach me the meaning
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
PREACH your god to your friends i'm OK with mine and His ORGANIZATION! wink

Bishopkingsley:

You told me you wanted a new group and I present to you a spiritual group

No church can save you only Jesus can he is there with you

1)
You want to trust Jesus Christ today! Here's what you must do.

2)
Admit that you are a sinner and that you need God's help.
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)
"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:" (Romans 5:12)
"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." (1 John 1:10)

3)
Be willing to change your mind and turn from your sin (repent).
Jesus said: "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." (Luke 13:5)

4)
Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
"But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8 )
"If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

5)
Through prayer, invite Jesus into your heart to become your personal Lord and Savior.
"For with the heart (core being) man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10:10)
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)

6)
Pray:
Dear God, I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to change and turn from my sin. I now invite Jesus Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

In Jesus name
Amen

"But as many as received him, to them He gave power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:" (John 1:12)
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" [new life begins]. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

Say this prayer public here

Then watch God to begin his work in your life
Don't worry about a specific church to go to he will direct you on what to do

The holy spirit will begin to speak to you and teach you what to do
The one who knows all things he is ever present to guide you
It not by power or might but by my spirit says the lord
If you are really serious in knowing him then watch it happen miraculously
That is the kind of God we worship

Glory to God
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse you see you were not really ready to be saved

My brother I have to preach to you first you are equally my friend
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

MaxInDHouse you see you were not really ready to be saved
My brother neighbour I have to preach to you first you are equally my friend

I'm not your brother Sir but NEIGHBOUR, you and i aren't worshipers of the same God! wink

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not your brother Sir but NEIGHBOUR, you and i aren't worshipers of the same God! wink

You are my brother in Adam if at all you remember our earthy father from the Bible or you no longer believe what God said in genesis

If your founder did not pervert the Bible we would be worshiping the same God Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You are my brother in Adam if at all you remember our earthy father from the Bible or you no longer believe what God said in genesis
If your founder did not pervert the Bible we would be worshiping the same God Jesus

Of course your friends here too are your brothers so PREACH your god to them! grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course your friends here too are your brothers so PREACH your god to them! grin

I pray God touches you I can see you have a zeal for him just like Saul before he became Paul

Thou your zeal now is on the wrong path I pray God brings you to the light
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The WatchTower Christian... Always reading and taking instructions from the Watchtower. Ask him something outside of what he knows in Watchtower, he will be deaf and dumb.
I will challenge you when the time is right. But for now go to your library and look for the book titled "MILLIONS NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE" written by your founder Rutherford. We will start from there at appropriate time. Study the contents with open mind and gather all your facts.

3 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
PARACLETOS:

The WatchTower Christian.
I will challenge you when the time is right. But for now go to your library and look for the book titled "MILLIONS NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE" written by your founder Rutherford. We will start from there at appropriate time. Study the contents with open mind and gather all your facts.

Nothing you say to a man in cult can set them free except by prayer and fasting

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
PARACLETOS:

The WatchTower Christian... Always reading and taking instructions from the Watchtower. Ask him something outside of what he knows in Watchtower, he will be deaf and dumb.

Am all ears
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Do you think i have your time?

I have dealt with white men who were missionaries expecting to be appointed as one of the members of the Governing Body but later turned against the Organization.

I made him cry like a baby until he started begging me to help him return to the organization. So is it you that only read stories in books that's thinking of challenging me? cheesy

I will silence you with higher intelligence and you'll start boiling inside like a bomb that ready to explode! cheesy

PARACLETOS:

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
I have a book titled
"A REPLY TO THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
A comprehensive and contextual explanation of the numerous errors in their publications and subsequent corrections to them by them.

I also have another one titled "SEVERAL QUESTIONS FOR THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I have dealt with white men who were missionaries expecting to be appointed as one of the members of the Governing Body but later turned against the Organization.

I made him cry like a baby until he started begging me to help him return to the organization. So is it you that only read stories in books that's thinking of challenging me? cheesy

I will silence you with higher intelligence and you'll start boiling inside like a bomb that ready to explode! cheesy

Do not yet romance your intellectual capacity. Just study the book I've mentioned for you.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Funny man you want to put bomb inside your fellow man MaxInDHouse brother that not fair now please ooooo
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
PARACLETOS:
cheesy
hmmm hope you will put sugar and sweet in the write up
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
hmmm hope you will put sugar and sweet in the write up
I will only open their book and we discuss. Simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co / Catholism Is False Religion!!! / Hailing God In Yoruba Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.