Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God (10449 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / The Pastor Of Trinity Bible Church Is Dead / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

John 10:34 ►
Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods"’?

New Living Translation
Jesus replied, “It is written in your own Scriptures that God said to certain leaders of the people, ‘I say, you are gods!’
Bishop Kingsley LIENUS proven wrong @ John 10:33-35 ( screenshot) by Bill Mounce Greek interlinear , published by his fellow Trinitarian devotee.
CAPTIVATOR is correct.
Greek Theos (God) is written in the same way, proven by Bill Mounce, Trinitarian scholar & Bible translator.
English translators put a dichotomy of capital and small letters

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by BassReeves: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Of course
lqtm, I figured that out myself, though your post was silent what you meant

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
BassReeves:
Do you mean 'course' instead of 'cause'?

lqtm. I thought as much that you didnt and/or dont know.
I thought as much that you dont know the reason and the explanation of the reason too

Anyways, thank you for being honest in your reply. No further questions. I move for recess

The apostle Paul, writing his first letter to Timothy, anchors the “mystery of godliness” in the doctrine of the incarnation (3:16). ... First Timothy chapter 3 refers to one of these mysteries, worded the “mystery of the faith” in verse 9 and the “mystery of godliness” in verse 16.20

Imagine what Paul calls mystery... trinity is a mystery which Jesus and Bible just explains few aspects of it

God shows it actually indeed a mystery

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Janosky:

Bishop Kingsley LIENUS proven wrong @ John 10:33-35 ( screenshot) by Bill Mounce Greek interlinear , published by his fellow Trinitarian devotee.
CAPTIVATOR is correct.
Greek Theos (God) is written in the same way, proven by Bill Mounce, Trinitarian scholar & Bible translator.
English translators put a dichotomy of capital and small letters

Now example 1
God who is invincible and all powerful said worship me

Example 2
God who is made of woods and powerful said worship Me

Now from this two examples

If a child ask you sir please which one is the real God from this two example since both have same spelling and written in the same way what answers will you give the little kid
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Now example 1
God who is invincible and all powerful said worship me

Example 2
God who is made of woods and powerful said worship Me

Now from this two examples

If a child ask you sir please which one is the real God from this two example since both have same spelling and written in the same way what answers will you give the little kid

Bishop Kingsley,if you have to enroll in an adult literacy to understand this statement, please do:

Greek Theos (God) is written in the same way, proven by Bill Mounce (@ John 10:33-35 screenshot), Trinitarian scholar & Bible translator.
English translators put a dichotomy of capital and small letters.

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Janosky:

Bishop Kingsley,if you have to enroll in an adult literacy to understand this statement, please do:

Greek Theos (God) is written in the same way, proven by Bill Mounce (@ John 10:33-35 screenshot), Trinitarian scholar & Bible translator.

As long as you ran away from answering the question I asked you

It shows you are not on the right side what is then the need of sharing the truth to one who do not want to be truthful

Once you answer the question I asked you then we will be able to have a positive discussion it now left for you
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

As long as you ran away from answering the question I asked you

It shows you are not on the right side what is then the need of sharing the truth to one who do not want to be truthful

Once you answer the question I asked you then we will be able to have a positive discussion it now left for you
You are asking pointless questions.
It seems you lack comprehension skills, it's your cup of tea.
Deal with it. grin

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by BassReeves: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
The apostle Paul, writing his first letter to Timothy, anchors the “mystery of godliness” in the doctrine of the incarnation (3:16). ... First Timothy chapter 3 refers to one of these mysteries, worded the “mystery of the faith” in verse 9 and the “mystery of godliness” in verse 16.20

Imagine what Paul calls mystery

God shows it actually indeed a mystery
1 Timothy 3:9
'They must be committed to the mystery of the faith now revealed and must live with a clear conscience'

Romans 16:25
'Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began'

What non existent point, in relation to the easy, direct, simple, harmless, straightforward question you were asked, are you trying to make with 1 Timothy 3:9 and Romans 16:25?

Also since when did revealed mystery equate to 'you cant never know' or 'you won't ever know'?

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Janosky:

You are asking pointless questions.
It seems you lack comprehension skills, it's your cup of tea.
Deal with it. grin

My brother it is not must for you to believe God manifestation

When Jesus appears in the sky you will use your mouth to declare he is God Almighty

So it is not about forming strong man when time comes you will see what we have seen when God called us to be his chosen ones

So God bless you no need to fight each other
Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
BassReeves:
1 Timothy 3:9
'They must be committed to the mystery of the faith now revealed and must live with a clear conscience'

Romans 16:25
'Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began'

What non existent point, in relation to the easy, direct, simple, harmless, straightforward question you were asked, are you trying to make with 1 Timothy 3:9 and Romans 16:25?

Also since when did revealed mystery equate to 'you cant never know' or 'you won't ever know'?

1 Timothy 3:16 (ESV)
16 Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness:
He was manifested in the flesh,
vindicated by the Spirit,
seen by angels,
proclaimed among the nations,
believed on in the world,
taken up in glory.

we confess, how great is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.” Other translations speak of “the mystery from which true godliness springs” (NIV) and “the great mystery of our faith” (NLT).

The words that follow in 1 Timothy 3:16 explain the mystery of godliness: God Almighty became flesh and lived among us
(cf. John 1:1, 14).

Am trying to say trinity is a mystery
Which God revealed Bible shows that throughout eternity we will keep knowing many things about God and still we will not be tired of it

But now it is still not very clear because some areas are still hidden in this dispensation but if you feel it not relevant no problem my guy

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by BassReeves: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
1 Timothy 3:16 (ESV)
16 Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness:
He was manifested in the flesh,
vindicated by the Spirit,
seen by angels,
proclaimed among the nations,
believed on in the world,
taken up in glory.

we confess, how great is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.” Other translations speak of “the mystery from which true godliness springs” (NIV) and “the great mystery of our faith” (NLT).

The words that follow in 1 Timothy 3:16 explain the mystery of godliness: God Almighty became flesh and lived among us
(cf. John 1:1, 14).
Whats the matter with you mehn?
Do you really not understand what 1 Timothy 3:16 is amplifying ni?

1 Timothy 3:16, is broadcasting the the Good News, it is explaining that, what the devil didnt recognise, what the Pharisees didnt appreciate, even here on this thread, what some posters are having fit over, is the godliness of Jesus Christ. This truth was hidden from the devil, the Pharisees, the posters on this thread giving you a hard time but its not hidden to believers.

To others, the godliness of Jesus Christ is a mystery and difficult for them to wrap their heads round, but as for believers, we understand it because the truth is not hidden from us.

Thats just about all, there is to 1 Timothy 3:16, not all that very long rambling, you typed up there

Bishopkingsley:
Am trying to say trinity is a mystery
Trinity is not a mystery. For you, it is a mystery. The picture is one of out other explanations for the trinity, aside from the three-dimensional reason

Bishopkingsley:
Which God revealed Bible shows that throughout eternity we will keep knowing many things about God and still we will not be tired of it
If people harboured your shallow mindset, we will still be living in dark ages, not making scientific breakthroughs and doing exploits in all aspects of life. Left to people with your kind of mindset, we'll be underachieving, sitting on our hands and be singing 'que sera, sera'

Bishopkingsley:
But now it is still not very clear because some areas are still hidden in this dispensation but if you feel it not relevant no problem my guy
Just speak for yourself that, as for you, it is still not very clear to you because you find some areas are still hidden, in the special dispensation that you find yourself in

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by BassReeves: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Janosky:
Bishop Kingsley, if you have to enroll in an adult literacy to understand this statement, please do:
Will you back off and leave this gentleman Bishopkingsley alone in peace

Janosky:
Iqtm, dont ya'll just love John 10:33-36. It's a contextual passage with insights that are powerful and profound, yet the insights, paradoxically, are of benign magnitudes too.

Janosky, without using screenshot, type here showing exactly how Bill Mounce proved that Greek Theos (i.e. God) is written in the same way that the words, God and gods, are written.

If you didnt know, the Pharisees, when accusingly talking with Jesus, used the Greek word 'Theos', signifying God, while Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, on the other hand, in responding to the Pharisees' accusation and allegation, used two Greek words, that have not the same spelling nor meaning as the one the Pharisees used. The two words Jesus used, not only have different Greek spellings to the Pharisees , but they also have the meaning that signifies, gods (i.e. judges etc and not God).

1. Tell, what, in John 10:34 is the Greek word, Jesus used in responding to the Pharisees?
2. Tell, what scripture was Jesus alluding to, when, in John 10:34-35, He talked about gods, using two separate Greek words, that differently means gods and dont mean, God?
3. List all the Greek cases that was used in John 10:33-36 with respect to gods and God

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
BassReeves:
Whats the matter with you mehn?
Do you really not understand what 1 Timothy 3:16 is amplifying ni?

1 Timothy 3:16, is broadcasting the the Good News, it is explaining that, what the devil didnt recognise, what the Pharisees didnt appreciate, even here on this thread, what some posters are having fit over, is the godliness of Jesus Christ. This truth was hidden from the devil, the Pharisees, the posters on this thread giving you a hard time but its not hidden to believers.

To others, the godliness of Jesus Christ is a mystery and difficult for them to wrap their heads round, but as for believers, we understand it because the truth is not hidden from us.

Thats just about all, there is to 1 Timothy 3:16, not all that very long rambling, you typed up there

Trinity is not a mystery. For you, it is a mystery. The picture is one of out other explanations for the trinity, aside from the three-dimensional reason

If people harboured your shallow mindset, we will still be living in dark ages, not making scientific breakthroughs and doing exploits in all aspects of life. Left to people with your kind of mindset, we'll be underachieving, sitting on our hands and be singing 'que sera, sera'

Just speak for yourself that, as for you, it is still not very clear to you because you find some areas are still hidden, in the special dispensation that you find yourself in

Peace bye
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by BassReeves: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Peace bye
To know that you do not know is the best, but to think you know when you do not is a disease

Ignorance is a menace to peace. Peace can't be have by force, it can only be achieved by understanding

No one is entitled to be ignorant, but I guess that, living is easy, for some, with eyes closed.

Being ignorant, is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn, and there's nothing more frightful, than seeing ignorance in action, as seen being played out on here.

Ignorance is a tragedy, its a voluntary misfortune and you're responsible for your ignorance because by the benevolence and grace of God, you stumbled over truth, but you hastily picked yourself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened. Smh. lqtm

The highest form of ignorance is, when you reject something, you've admitted, is a mystery that you don’t know anything about. What a pity

I am sorry, but where ignorance is a master, there is no possibility of real peace and bye. lqtm

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
BassReeves:
To know that you do not know is the best, but to think you know when you do not is a disease

Ignorance is a menace to peace. Peace can't be have by force, it can only be achieved by understanding

No one is entitled to be ignorant, but I guess that, living is easy, for some, with eyes closed.

Being ignorant, is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn, and there's nothing more frightful, than seeing ignorance in action, as seen being played out on here.

Ignorance is a tragedy, its a voluntary misfortune and you're responsible for your ignorance because by the benevolence and grace of God, you stumbled over truth, but you hastily picked yourself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened. Smh. lqtm

The highest form of ignorance is, when you reject something, you've admitted, is a mystery that you don’t know anything about. What a pity

I am sorry, but where ignorance is a master, there is no possibility of real peace and bye. lqtm

Be blessed bye peace
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
BassReeves:

Will you back off and leave this gentleman Bishopkingsley alone in peace

Iqtm, dont ya'll just love John 10:33-36. It's a contextual passage with insights that are powerful and profound, yet the insights, paradoxically, are of benign magnitudes too.

Janosky, without using screenshot, type here showing exactly how Bill Mounce proved that Greek Theos (i.e. God) is written in the same way that the words, God and gods, are written.
Bill Mounce Greek interlinear used the same Greek 2316 (Theos) in four (4) occurrences of Theos @ John 10 verses 33-35.
BassReeves:

If you didnt know, the Pharisees, when accusingly talking with Jesus, used the Greek word 'Theos', signifying God,
No,
The Pharisees used a Greek word signifying a deity/goddess @ John 10:33.
The same word signifying a deity is used
@ Acts 28:6.
@ John 10:33 , the Pharisees said Jesus is a god NOT the Almighty.
. grin
BassReeves:

while Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, on the other hand, in responding to the Pharisees' accusation and allegation, used two Greek words, that have not the same spelling nor meaning as the one the Pharisees used. The two words Jesus used, not only have different Greek spellings to the Pharisees , but they also have the meaning that signifies, gods (i.e. judges etc and not God).

1. Tell, what, in John 10:34 is the Greek word, Jesus used in responding to the Pharisees?
2. Tell, what scripture was Jesus alluding to, when, in John 10:34-35, He talked about gods, using two separate Greek words, that differently means gods and dont mean, God?
3. List all the Greek cases that was used in John 10:33-36 with respect to gods and God

@ John 10:34-35, Jesus quotes from Psalms 82:6, where Elohim references Magistrates & even angels.

Greek John 10:36 is pretty much straight forward.
"Jesus is the son of the God"
John's testimony & Jesus statement poured cold water on Trinity GIBBERISH grin
Thayer's Greek lexicon Screenshots are concise & self explanatory.
There is nothing Trinity about John 10:33-36.
Shalom.

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Trevor007007(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I have three names plus different nickname I name my self some have more than three

God has infinite names the holy spirit too

Now Bible shows the name and title of the Holy Spirit is many let me show few

1. Breath Of The Almighty

Job 33:4

Meaning-The Holy Spirit is the life-giving breath of God!

2.Counselor & Comforter

John 14:16,26; 15:26 and Romans 8:26

Meaning- The Holy Spirit is our comforter, our counselor and He gives us strength!

3. Spirit of Counsel

Isaiah 11:2

Meaning- The Holy Spirit will counsel us and teach us as we grow in Christ!

4. Eternal Spirit

Hebrews 9:14

Meaning-The Holy Spirit is the eternal God!

5. Free Spirit

Psalm 51:12

Meaning-The Holy Spirit is a generous and willing spirit!

6. God

Acts 5:3-4

Meaning- The Holy Spirit is God as the Third Person of the Trinity!

7. Good Spirit

Nehemiah 9:20; Psalm 143:10

Meaning- God’s Spirit will teach us and lead us in goodness!

8. Holy Spirit

Psalm 51:11, Luke 11:13, Ephesians 1:13, 4:30

Meaning-God is the Spirit and He is Holy! He is the Spirit of Holiness.

9. Lord

2 Corinthians 3:16-17

Meaning- As the Third Person in the Trinity, the Holy Spirit is recognized and worshiped as the Lord!

10. Power of the Highest

Luke 1:35

Meaning- The Spirit of God’s Power, He is the greatest power!

11. Spirit of Might

Meaning- He is the Spirit of strength.

12. Spirit of Adoption

Romans 8:15

Meaning- By this Spirit we are made heirs of God

13. Spirit of Burning

Isaiah 4:4

Meaning- He is the fire of purification!

14. Spirit of Judgment

Isaiah 4:4, 28:6

Meaning-The Spirit brings conviction and judgment.

15. Spirit of Christ (Jesus Christ)

Romans 8:9, 1 Peter 1:11

Meaning- The Holy Spirit is the Spirit shared between Jesus and God

16. Spirit of Glory

1 Peter 4:14

Meaning-The Holy Spirit always gives Glory to God!

17. Spirit of God

Genesis 1:2, 1 Corinthians 2:11, Job 33:4

Meaning- The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Triune God!

18. Spirit of Yahweh, (Spirit of the Lord Yahweh)

Isaiah 11:2, Isaiah 61:1

Meaning- The Spirit has the sacred name for God-Yahweh!

19. Spirit of Grace

Zechariah 12:10, Hebrews 10:29

Meaning- He is a Spirit of Grace!

20. Spirit of Knowledge

Meaning-The Holy Spirit has clarity of Mind.

21. Spirit of Truth

John 14:17, 15:26

Meaning-The Holy Spirit is about truth not falsehood!

22. Spirit of Life

Romans 8:2

Meaning-The Holy Spirit gives life!

23. Spirit of Understanding

Meaning-The Holy Spirit is understanding!

24. Spirit of Wisdom

Isaiah 11:2, Ephesians 1:17

Meaning- The Holy Spirit is wise!

25. Spirit of the Living God

2 Corinthians 3:3

Meaning-The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the One True God who is the God of Life!

26. Spirit of Prophecy

Revelation 19:10

Meaning- The Holy Spirit inspires true prophecy!

27. Spirit of the Father

Matthew 10:20

Meaning- The Holy Spirit is shared between the Father and the Son.

28. Spirit of the Fear of the Lord

Isaiah 11;2

Meaning- The Spirit of the Spirit of reverence toward our God.

29. Spirit of the Lord (God)

Acts 5:9

Meaning-The Holy Spirit is the presence of the Lord.

30. Spirit of the Son

Galatians 4:6

Meaning-The Holy Spirit shared between the Son and the Father.

31. Spirit

Matthew 4:1, John 3:6, 1 Timothy 4;1

Meaning- Sometimes simply referenced as the “Spirit”.

32. Spirit of Revelation

Ephesians 1:17

Meaning-God reveals His truth through the Holy Spirit!
You just explained nothing, you did not show me where the nameless holy spirit called almighty God father, where the father called his son my father, everything you sighted above are twisted Bible verses composed by you. Your trinity doctrine pre-dates Christianity, an adopted pagan believe designed by Satan himself, no wonder Satan keeps transforming himself like an angel of light, the same goes by his agents, though am not suprised, Mr pagan trinity church goer. My God is whose name can be found here psalms 83vs18, is one and only true God, his son was sent by him to save mankind John 3v16 and he has a beginning as a spokesman john1v1, and he is a messenger, while the holy spirit was given to the son by the father to perform miracles, to raise him when he died, the holy spirit was also given like tokens to many disciples in that chamber while they where praying, that been said. Mr trinity man can you show us where the father and the son was poured on humans like the holy spirit? If you cannot then your beliefs on that man made doctrine is foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

My brother it is not must for you to believe God manifestation

When Jesus appears in the sky you will use your mouth to declare he is God Almighty

So it is not about forming strong man when time comes you will see what we have seen when God called us to be his chosen ones

So God bless you no need to fight each other
Peace
John 20:17, Jesus Christ told Bishop Kingsley:
"I am ascending to my Father and your Father, your God and my God."
Jesus Christ gave you SENSE for free but you stubbornly rejected it.

grin grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Trevor007007:
You just explained nothing, you did not show me where the nameless holy spirit called almighty God father, where the father called his son my father, everything you sighted above are twisted Bible verses composed by you. Your trinity doctrine pre-dates Christianity, an adopted pagan believe designed by Satan himself, no wonder Satan keeps transforming himself like an angel of light, the same goes by his agents, though am not suprised, Mr pagan trinity church goer. My God is whose name can be found here psalms 83vs18, is one and only true God, his son was sent by him to save mankind John 3v16 and he has a beginning as a spokesman john1v1, and he is a messenger, while the holy spirit was given to the son by the father to perform miracles, to raise him when he died, the holy spirit was also given like tokens to many disciples in that chamber while they where praying, that been said. Mr trinity man can you show us where the father and the son was poured on humans like the holy spirit? If you cannot then your beliefs on that man made doctrine is foolish.

I told you from the start to show respect when we discuss but you proven you don't want to develop self control so I think you have to apologize or we end the Bible chat

Trevor007007:

you did not show me where the nameless holy spirit

Matthew 12
31 So I tell you, people can be forgiven for every sin they do. And people can be forgiven for every bad thing they say.
But if anyone speaks against the Holy Spirit, then he will not be forgiven.

I won't be a part of using the Lords name in vain if you won't watch the way you defile holy names.
Apologies to God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Janosky:

John 20:17, Jesus Christ told Bishop Kingsley:
"I am ascending to my Father and your Father, your God and my God."
Jesus Christ gave you SENSE for free but you stubbornly rejected it.

grin grin

Ok when you are ready to talk with respect we will talk right now you mock holy things and you add abusive words to your comments

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by BassReeves: 4:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Be blessed bye peace
Colossians 2:2
'My goal is that they (i.e. you Bishopkingsley) may be encouraged in heart and united in love,
so that they
(i.e. you Bishopkingsley) may have the full riches of complete understanding,
in order that they
(i.e. you Bishopkingsley) may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ.
'

Proverbs 16:16
'How much better to get wisdom than gold,
to choose understanding rather than silver.
'

Proverbs 19:20
'Listen to advice and accept instruction,
and in the end you will be wise.
'

Proverbs 24:3
'By wisdom a house is built,
and through understanding it is established.
'

The recipe for perpetual ignorance is to be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge, so awaken from your ignorance, so that you may live the dream and see the vision.

Ignorance is a lot like alcohol, the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you. Please don’t let your ignorance, drama, negativity and your pseudo peace (i.e. shalom) stop you from being the better and best person you can be.

Your ignorance can be divided into two things, problems and mysteries.

When you face a problem, you may not know its solution, but you have insight, increasing knowledge, and an inkling of what you are looking for. Where you face a mystery (i.e. hidden truth) however, you've been noticed to, only stare in wonder and bewilderment at the mystery, not knowing what an explanation of the mystery (i.e. hidden truth) would even look like.

Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it. lqtm.

Arent you sick of faking peace and pretending that everything is alright. Dont you know that, the walls you build around yourself, to keep conflict out, also keeps out peace? Hmm?

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by BassReeves: 4:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Janosky:
Bill Mounce Greek interlinear used the same Greek 2316 (Theos) in four (4) occurrences of Theos @ John 10 verses 33-35.

No,
The Pharisees used a Greek word signifying a deity/goddess @ John 10:33.
The same word signifying a deity is used
@ Acts 28:6.
@ John 10:33 , the Pharisees said Jesus is a god NOT the Almighty.
. grin

@ John 10:34-35, Jesus quotes from Psalms 82:6, where Elohim references Magistrates & even angels.

Greek John 10:36 is pretty much straight forward.
"Jesus is the son of the God"
John's testimony & Jesus statement poured cold water on Trinity GIBBERISH grin
Thayer's Greek lexicon Screenshots are concise & self explanatory.
There is nothing Trinity about John 10:33-36.
Shalom.
Ignorance never settles a question. Ignorance never answers a question(s), following the instructed same and similar numbered up way, style and format, the questions in the first place, were asked.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not, one half so bad, as the lot of ignorance, you here, are displaying, considering that, John 10:36, just on its own encapsulates trinity

So, Janosky, I repeat the earlier instructions, which is, without using screenshot, type here showing exactly how Bill Mounce proved that Greek Theos (i.e. God) is written in the same way that the words, God and gods, are written.

If you didnt know, then fyi, the Pharisees, when accusingly talking with Jesus, used the Greek word 'Theos', signifying God, while Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, on the other hand, in responding to the Pharisees' accusation and allegation, used two Greek words, that have not the same spelling nor meaning as the one the Pharisees used. The two words Jesus used, not only have different Greek spellings to the Pharisees , but they also have the meaning that signifies, gods (i.e. judges etc and not God).

Give your answers back to all questions asked, using the same and similar numbering up way or method used to ask you the questions, so to make it easy to see and match your answers to every numbered questions

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:08am On Oct 14, 2021
BassReeves:
Colossians 2:2
'My goal is that they (i.e. you Bishopkingsley) may be encouraged in heart and united in love,
so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding,
in order that they
(i.e. you Bishopkingsley) may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ.
'

Proverbs 16:16
'How much better to get wisdom than gold,
to choose understanding rather than silver.
'

Proverbs 19:20
'Listen to advice and accept instruction,
and in the end you will be wise.
'

Proverbs 24:3
'By wisdom a house is built,
and through understanding it is established.
'

The recipe for perpetual ignorance is to be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge, so awaken from your ignorance, so that you may live the dream and see the vision.

Ignorance is a lot like alcohol, the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you. Please don’t let your ignorance, drama, negativity and your pseudo peace (i.e. shalom) stop you from being the better and best person you can be.

Your ignorance can be divided into two things, problems and mysteries.

When you face a problem, you may not know its solution, but you have insight, increasing knowledge, and an inkling of what you are looking for. Where you face a mystery (i.e. hidden truth) however, you've been noticed to, only stare in wonder and bewilderment at the mystery, not knowing what an explanation of the mystery (i.e. hidden truth) would even look like.

Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it. lqtm.

Arent you sick of faking peace and pretending that everything is alright. Dont you know that, the walls you build around yourself, to keep conflict out, also keeps out peace? Hmm?

God bless you
Peace bye

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by BassReeves: 5:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
God bless you
Peace bye
That awkward moment, when someone out of desperation, starts liking their own post
What if I tell you that liking your own posts doesnt count, lqtm

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2021
BassReeves:
That awkward moment, when someone out of desperation, starts liking their own post
What if I tell you that liking your own posts doesnt count, lqtm

May God peace rest on you... bye
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
BassReeves:
Ignorance never settles a question. Ignorance never answers a question(s), following the instructed same and similar numbered up way, style and format, the questions in the first place, were asked.
BassReeves is only interested in argument, not in the Bible truth.
BassReeves:

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not, one half so bad, as the lot of ignorance, you here, are displaying, considering that, John 10:36, just on its own encapsulates trinity
John 10:36
"Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said I am God's son?"

If Bass Reeves makes the same statement@ John 10:36, would anyone accuse him of blasphemy?
What is the sin of blasphemy in verse 36?
BassReeves:

So, Janosky, I repeat the earlier instructions, which is, without using screenshot, type here showing exactly how Bill Mounce proved that Greek Theos (i.e. God) is written in the same way that the words, God and gods, are written.
@ John 10:33-36, Bill Mounce Greek interlinear references "theos" as God in verse 33.
In verse 34, "theos" is gods.
In verse 35, the first occurrence of "theos" is referenced as "gods.
Second occurrence of "theos" is referenced as God.
In verse 36, "theos" is capitalize with big letter G', God.
BassReeves:

If you didnt know, then fyi, the Pharisees, when accusingly talking with Jesus, used the Greek word 'Theos', signifying God,
Bros, I disagree.

@ John 10:33 & Acts 28:6, the same Greek word is theon, references a god (or goddess).
Thayer's Greek lexicon and other Greek lexicon sources proven that.
BassReeves:

while Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, on the other hand, in responding to the Pharisees' accusation and allegation, used two Greek words, that have not the same spelling nor meaning as the one the Pharisees used. The two words Jesus used, not only have different Greek spellings to the Pharisees , but they also have the meaning that signifies, gods (i.e. judges etc and not God).
@ John 10:34, theoi (gods) references humans in positions of power, for instance a Judge.

BassReeves:

Psalms 82:6
BassReeves:

Give your answers back to all questions asked, using the same and similar numbering up way or method used to ask you the questions, so to make it easy to see and match your answers to every numbered questions
John 10:33, theon (a god, also @ Acts28:6).
John 10:34 theoi (gods)
John 10:35 theous, ("you are gods"wink plural of theos.
John 10:35 (ho theos) the God, his Father.
John 10:36,(ho theos) the God, his Father.

There is nothing Trinity in John 10:33-36.
If you want to add it to your own version, just please yourself.)

Shalom.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Janosky:

Matthew 28:19 ►
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
No dey quote scriptures for me which you no dey understand.
Matthew 28:19 is far beyond your level of comprehension grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Janosky:

No dey quote scriptures for me which you no dey understand.
Matthew 28:19 is far beyond your level of comprehension grin

Jesus gave you trinity there yet you still refused to listen to Jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Black Race And White Race Secret / Why Did Jesus Call For The Killing Of Children? / Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.