Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God (10552 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / The Pastor Of Trinity Bible Church Is Dead / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

Continue typing GIBBERISH.
grin

No place you will see Jehovah witness in Bible no wonder no one joins JW even though they think their name is God's name lol the number of people joining your cult is reducing each day lol
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

Continue typing GIBBERISH.
grin

This is the GIBBERISH you have been feeding your weak minds that is what GB feeds u
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2021
JW teaches rightly that God’s name is Jehovah and should be worshiped , but they teach wrongly that Jesus is not Jehovah and they say he should not be worshiped that he is , not God.

Thus, they do not witness to the true Jehovah, the great Three-in-One described in Scripture, but rather to a Jehovah constructed from a misunderstanding of the Bible and from their own thinking. Their New World “Translation” changes key verses showing Jesus is Jehovah, one with the Father.

Let look at the dishonesty of this mistranslation in the new world translation and the difficulty of trying to speak about the Lord Jesus to someone in this seven men organization JW because of it.

But we also saw that even their “version” shows Jesus as THE one true Shepherd, the owner of the sheep — and also shows Jehovah as the true Shepherd, thus demonstrating that Jesus is Jehovah.

In part two we looked at Psalm 110 in the New World “Translation,” which says that Jesus, on the throne with the Father, is “at the right hand” but in verse five names the One at the right hand as Jehovah. Thus, Jesus is clearly named as Jehovah, just as the Father is.

Psalm 110
4 Jehovah has sworn an oath, and he will not change his mind:*
“You are a priest forever+
In the manner of Mel·chizʹe·dek!”+
5 Jehovah will be at your right hand;+
He will crush kings on the day of his anger.+
Another new world translation showing Jesus is Jehovah below

Matthew 28:19 (New World “Translation”)

Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,
This is quite simple. This instruction to baptise is accurately translated by the “Jehovah’s Witnesses” (though they wrongly dishonour the Holy Spirit by using lower-case).

The verse does not say to baptise in the “names” but the “Name.” It directly links that Name to each of three Beings with the words “of the.” “Of the Son” and “of the Holy Spirit” can refer only to that same “Name.” Jesus could have said “names” but He didn’t — “name” is singular, which tells us the Three all have the same Name.

Any “Jehovah’s Witness” can tell you — the Father’s Name is Jehovah, and Jesus makes clear that His Name is also Jehovah (as is the Spirit’s). When born, He was given another Name, Jesus (as Saviour), and He was also called Lord, Christ, and Immanuel. But His name before birth, through all eternity, always was and remains Jehovah.

Side note: The reference to only one name in this passage helps explain why there is no contradiction with Acts 2:38 and 19:5, where baptism is in the name of Jesus. When we baptise in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost (or Holy Spirit) we baptise in a single name. To baptise in the name of the Three is to baptise in the name of One of the Three, as well. Thus there is no contradiction between a passage that says to baptise in the name of all Three and a passage that says to baptise in the name of One of the Three.

The “Jehovah’s Witnesses” have no explanation for the difference between Matthew and Acts, but the fact that Father, Son, and Spirit are One and bear the same Name removes any confusion.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Janosky:

Matthew 1:7
"Solomon the father of Rehoboam,
Rehoboam the father of Abijah,
Abijah the father of Asa"

Bishop LIENUS how does Matthew 1:7 relate to the name JEHOVAH'S Witnesses?
This is the GIBBERISH you have been feeding Nancy2020.
grin grin gringrin grin

Brother both accounts belongs to the same person. He is just switching accounts to make you feel there are followers attending to his gibberish. Watch and see if anyone else will flow with him apart from this five accounts:

Bishopkingsley
Betscoreodds
Kingsnairaland
GardenofGod and
Nancy2020! cheesy

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Brother both accounts belongs to the same person. He is just switching accounts to make you feel there are followers attending to his gibberish. Watch and see if anyone else will flow with him apart from this five accounts:

Bishopkingsley
Betscoreodds
Kingsnairaland
GardenofGod and
Nancy2020! cheesy

I told you any time I beat you in the Bible you go to he is five in one person

You think every one has time like you to argue with you about God's truth

Am a man of God an oracle of Jehovah that why you see me have time for you

So any time I win you always remember to say he is three in one person lol

I heard that those who are in JW after hearing the truth if they refuse to obey the truth they become mad

So that what may be happening to you sorry for hearing the truth from me

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
No wahala, i was talking to my own brother! grin

Bishopkingsley:

I told you any time I beat you in the Bible you go to he is five in one person
You think every one has time like you to argue with you about God's truth
Am a man of God an oracle of Jehovah that why you see me have time for you
So any time I win you always remember to say he is three in one person lol
I heard that those who are in JW after hearing the truth if they refuse to obey the truth they become mad
So that what may be happening to you sorry for hearing the truth from me

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nancy2020(f): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
No wahala, i was talking to my own brother! grin

useless fool you are talking to your brother and you tag my name on the list are you not a fool. You are useless in this life. Madness is on you that why you have the gut to tag my name on the list after I warned you. I will cure your madness with my abusive words then you will know am not Bishopkingsley that forgives you when you shit on yourself. Animal foooooooolish fool
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is becoming interesting, RESURRECTION of Betscoreodds! cheesy

Nancy2020:
useless fool you are talking to your brother and you tag my name on the list are you not a fool. You are useless in this life. Madness is on you that why you have the gut to tag my name on the list after I warned you. I will cure your madness with my abusive words then you will know am not Bishopkingsley that forgives you when you shit on yourself. Animal foooooooolish fool

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nancy2020(f): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
This is becoming interesting, RESURRECTION of Betscoreodds! cheesy

crazy fooooolish fooool who is that probably your crazy mind the fooooooooolish animal is speaking I know you love the way I insult you that is what you will get when you tag me in your dead mind maddness must run in your family as I see.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Continue in your childishness!
cheesy
Nancy2020:
crazy fooooolish fooool who is that probably your crazy mind the fooooooooolish animal is speaking I know you love the way I insult you that is what you will get when you tag me in your dead mind maddness must run in your family as I see.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nancy2020(f): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Continue in your childishness!
cheesy
stupid foooooooooolish idiot that have no sense.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please each of you should respect your self and end the war Nancy2020 forget him I told you to not focus on his character
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hypocrisy at it's peak! cheesy
Who has been the one boiling with aggression? cheesy

Bishopkingsley:
Please each of you should respect your self and end the war Nancy2020 forget him I told you to not focus on his character

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You are hurt because you can't find one thing to merge me with Jesus said it the devil comes but not one thing will he find inside Me that belongs to him

I understand how you are hurting because you can't believe am who I am

Now you can see I will never open my mouth to abuse you or to insult you and it hurt you so much because you have destroyed your name here on Nairaland and I won't follow you do the same thing
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nancy2020(f): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

idiot foooool have you run away from me I told you I will put you in your place in a bad spot animal.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Everyone can SEE that! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

You are hurt because you can't find one thing to merge me with Jesus said it the devil comes but not one thing will he find inside Me that belongs to him
I understand how you are hurting because you can't believe am who I am
Now you can see I will never open my mouth to abuse you or to insult you and it hurt you so much because you have destroyed your name here on Nairaland and I won't follow you do the same thing

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Everyone can SEE that you're not Bishopkingsley! cheesy

Nancy2020:
idiot foooool have you run away from me I told you I will put you in your place in a bad spot animal.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nancy2020(f): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Everyone can SEE that you're not Bishopkingsley! cheesy

pig tell me what my business with what people think as long as you tag me I will insult you to all your generation foooooooooolish pig.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nancy2020:

pig tell me what my business with what people think as long as you tag me I will insult you to all your generation foooooooooolish pig.

Now let me guess those liking your abusive speeches!
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland

Now it's supposed to be four likes, so it's either GardenofGod is not at home with you there or you've forgotten that you still have the fifth account to complete four likes for this delightful expression! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nancy2020(f): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Let me guess those liking your abusive speeches!
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland

Now it's supposed to be four likes, so it's either GardenofGod is not at home with you there or you've forgotten that you still have the fifth account to complete four likes for this delightful expression! cheesy
it is so sweet to you when a lady chats with you that why you abandoned your wife because she won't talk with you at home but it good I feel sorry for you because you are a goat an irresponsible pig idiot since you get high from my abuse take it to your wife and tell her am chatting with you rat. tongue

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
BishopKingsley! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nancy2020:
it is so sweet to you when a lady chats with you that why you abandoned your wife because she won't talk with you at home but it good I feel sorry for you because you are a goat an irresponsible pig idiot since you get high from my abuse take it to your wife and tell her am chatting with you rat. tongue

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
BishopKingsley! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nancy2020:

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nancy2020(f): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
BishopKingsley! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

fool yourself I know you are going to end up running from me you think calling me by a man's name will make me stop abusing you, are you not useless to your friends, oh you are a pig trying to avoid me, but you can't as long as you tag me I will render you useless. .
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bishopkingsley! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nancy2020:

fool yourself I know you are going to end up running from me you think calling me by a man's name will make me stop abusing you, are you not useless to your friends, oh you are a pig trying to avoid me, but you can't as long as you tag me I will render you useless. .

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nancy2020(f): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Bishopkingsley! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
No more likes!

I can see Bishopkingsley in the background so your lies are not hidden!

Well goodbye! smiley

Nancy2020:

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nancy2020(f): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
No more likes!

I can see Bishopkingsley in the background so your lies are not hidden!

Well goodbye! smiley

fool yourself I know you are going to end up running from me you think calling me by a man's name will make me stop abusing you, are you not useless to your friends, oh you are a pig trying to avoid me, but you can't as long as you tag me I will render you useless. cool
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 12:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

No place you will see Jehovah witness in Bible no wonder no one joins JW even though they think their name is God's name lol the number of people joining your cult is reducing each day lol

Isaiah 43:10-12, Acts 15:14,17 (ASV)
Please continue LYING & WAILING grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Janosky:

Isaiah 43:10-12, Acts 15:14,17 (ASV)
Please continue LYING & WAILING grin

You can not state the place because nothing like Jehovah witness there

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Many evil men went ahead of us to spread evil doctrines
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:50am On Oct 10, 2021
Yes. The three distinct Persons - God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are all called God in the New Testament.

God The Father
The Bible talks about a person who is designated as the Father. This person is called God. Isaiah the prophet wrote:

But now, O Lord, you are our Father (Isaiah 64:8.. ).
Jesus taught His disciples to pray: "Our Father in heaven" (Matthew 6:9).

When the Apostle Paul wrote to the Christians in Galatia, he began his letter in the following way.

Paul an apostle - sent neither by human commission nor from human authorities, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead (Galatians 1:1).
God is called the Father in both the Old and New Testaments.

God The Son
The Bible records the existence of a Second Person who is distinct from the Father and who is also called God. This person is Jesus, God the Son. Jesus has been God the Son for all eternity. Two thousand years ago He became visible to humanity when He became a human being. John the evangelist wrote that Jesus existed in the beginning with God the Father.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1).
In another place John wrote.

Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill him, because he not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was his Father, making himself equal with God (John 5:18).
The Jews understood that Jesus was making Himself equal with God.

Jesus claimed to have existed before Abraham, a man who lived two thousand years before the New Testament era.

Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad. "You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!" "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds (John 8:56-59).
The Son Is Worshipped As God
The Son is also to be worshipped as God. After Jesus calmed the storm on the Sea of Galilee His disciples rightly worshipped Him.

Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God" (Matthew 14:33).
God the Father commanded the angels to worship Jesus when He came into the world.

And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all God's angels worship him" (Hebrews 1:6).
Consequently we have a second Person mentioned in the New Testament who is also called God.

God Is Not Identical With Jesus
Although Jesus is called God in the New Testament it is also clear that the New Testament never makes Jesus identical with God. Jesus refers to God as someone other than Himself. He prays to God, refers to God being in heaven, and commends His Spirit to God when He dies. Therefore it is correct to say that Jesus is God but incorrect to say that God is Jesus.

God The Holy Spirit
There is a Third Person revealed in the Bible who is distinct from both the Father and the Son. He is known as the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is also referred to as being God.

Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit? You have not lied to humans, but to God (Acts 5:3,4).
The Holy Spirit is not an influence but rather a distinct personality. As a Person He can be grieved. Paul wrote.

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption (Ephesians 4:30).
The biblical evidence is that the Holy Spirit is also God.

Summary
Scripture says that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all distinct Persons. In addition we find that each of these Persons is specifically addressed as God. Scripture speaks of God the Father having existence. The Bible also says that Jesus the Son is God. Finally there is a third distinct Person, the Holy Spirit, who is also called God. Since all are addressed as God, and there is only one God, then the conclusion must be that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are the one God.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by CAPTIVATOR: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Yes. The three distinct Persons - God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are all called God in the New Testament.

God The Father
The Bible talks about a person who is designated as the Father. This person is called God. Isaiah the prophet wrote:

But now, O Lord, you are our Father (Isaiah 64:8.. ).
Jesus taught His disciples to pray: "Our Father in heaven" (Matthew 6:9).

When the Apostle Paul wrote to the Christians in Galatia, he began his letter in the following way.

Paul an apostle - sent neither by human commission nor from human authorities, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead (Galatians 1:1).
God is called the Father in both the Old and New Testaments.

God The Son
The Bible records the existence of a Second Person who is distinct from the Father and who is also called God. This person is Jesus, God the Son. Jesus has been God the Son for all eternity. Two thousand years ago He became visible to humanity when He became a human being. John the evangelist wrote that Jesus existed in the beginning with God the Father.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1).
In another place John wrote.

Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill him, because he not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was his Father, making himself equal with God (John 5:18).
The Jews understood that Jesus was making Himself equal with God.

Jesus claimed to have existed before Abraham, a man who lived two thousand years before the New Testament era.

Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad. "You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!" "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds (John 8:56-59).
The Son Is Worshipped As God
The Son is also to be worshipped as God. After Jesus calmed the storm on the Sea of Galilee His disciples rightly worshipped Him.

Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God" (Matthew 14:33).
God the Father commanded the angels to worship Jesus when He came into the world.

And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all God's angels worship him" (Hebrews 1:6).
Consequently we have a second Person mentioned in the New Testament who is also called God.

God Is Not Identical With Jesus
Although Jesus is called God in the New Testament it is also clear that the New Testament never makes Jesus identical with God. Jesus refers to God as someone other than Himself. He prays to God, refers to God being in heaven, and commends His Spirit to God when He dies. Therefore it is correct to say that Jesus is God but incorrect to say that God is Jesus.

God The Holy Spirit
There is a Third Person revealed in the Bible who is distinct from both the Father and the Son. He is known as the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is also referred to as being God.

Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit? You have not lied to humans, but to God (Acts 5:3,4).
The Holy Spirit is not an influence but rather a distinct personality. As a Person He can be grieved. Paul wrote.

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption (Ephesians 4:30).
The biblical evidence is that the Holy Spirit is also God.

Summary
Scripture says that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all distinct Persons. In addition we find that each of these Persons is specifically addressed as God. Scripture speaks of God the Father having existence. The Bible also says that Jesus the Son is God. Finally there is a third distinct Person, the Holy Spirit, who is also called God. Since all are addressed as God, and there is only one God, then the conclusion must be that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are the one God.

Humans are called " GODS " too, why don't you add human beings to the list ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

End Time Prophecy 666 And Antichrist Revealed In The English / Righteousness Is Not Right Doing But Right Being - Joseph Prince / Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.