Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

close this acct Seun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / close this acct Seun (1304 Views)

close this acct seun / close this acct seun / close this acct Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

close this acct Seun by pussiedick: 3:56pm On May 08, 2011
ik
Re: close this acct Seun by 190: 4:00pm On May 08, 2011
Dump his silly punk arse undecided

I keep saying it, if u're in a relationship and after 6months your man refuses to take u up to his family/relations

then move your arse away from that affair, (thats a secret we men keep to ourselves)
Re: close this acct Seun by MMM2(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2011
get pregnant 4 him is d only solution
Re: close this acct Seun by justwise(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2011
@op,

With a name like that, no man would want to committ
Re: close this acct Seun by pussiedick: 5:15pm On May 08, 2011
M M M:

get pregnant 4 him is d only solution
Wot sex style can i use to get the pregnancy as soon as possible?
Re: close this acct Seun by IZUKWU(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2011
Two years is a long time to wait obviously the guy is not that serious about you or he is not yet ready.
Re: close this acct Seun by Mynd44: 5:42pm On May 08, 2011
He is obviously not serious about or maybe he is just using you to pass time
Re: close this acct Seun by pussiedick: 8:13pm On May 08, 2011
Mynd_44:

He is obviously not serious about or maybe he is just using you to pass time

hmmmm, i guess it's true, think i don't need to dull myself anylonger, i would go for 190's advise then, would dump his ass. But why are some guys like that?
Re: close this acct Seun by Pweety4me(f): 8:23pm On May 08, 2011
He's not into you mate!he's into ur punany!
Re: close this acct Seun by zstranger: 8:24pm On May 08, 2011
pussiedick:

You are definitely a troll, a dull one at that.

You need to up your game, learn from Mama-gee
Re: close this acct Seun by Pweety4me(f): 8:26pm On May 08, 2011
pussiedick:

^^^Unbelievable! grin embarassed
Re: close this acct Seun by intelligen(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me link=topic=662601.msg8281350#msg8281350 date=13048[quote author=pussiedick:

realy incredible n u want him to commit himself?u re jst too raw my dear
Re: close this acct Seun by BABE3: 9:39pm On May 08, 2011
pussiedick:

Hi N'landers,

Please give me some words of advice to make him commit or to just move on,cus age isn't on my side anymore.

That's a dangerous question. Forcing anyone into marriage/commitment doesn't always have a fairy tale "happy" ending.

If both of y'all are not moving at the same pace, then IDK---

@190: Which kind philosophy is that one now? E get comma o!
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 08, 2011
Commit to who go ask for half? That guy wise no be small.Commitment ke!
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 08, 2011
Unfortunately for you it's Sunday and I have plenty of time to do these things:

pussiedick:
Hello N'landers,
  I used to have a bf that treated me so bad, i called it quit with him 2weeks ago. It happened that i was so ill on my birthday, and he never called to wish me happy birthday let to talk of wishing me quick recovery. He only posted his birthday wishes on my facebook wall, i accused him for not calling me, and he got angry and went ahead to delete the messsge he posted on my wall and even blocked me. We had the grudges for some days and later settled.
  This is a guy i have been dating for the past 2years and i have never cheated on him, we used to have ups and downs,but i couldn't condone his negligence behaviors anymore, had to call it quit. I'm actually moving on, and i'm so happy without him now.
   His birthday is around the corner, should i send him a birthday wish or should i jst do as if he never existed? I don't have any feelings for him anymore though, and i am not even thinking of having him back in future.

Pls wot should i do?

pussiedick:
Hello N'landers

Pls i need your candid advice on this issue. My best friend reported that my boyfriend wooed her, and i accused my boyfriend, only for him to tell that i should be carfeful with my friend, i asked him why, he told me, she seduced him. I'm so confused, i don't know whom to believe.

If you were in my shoes, how would you handle the issue?

pussiedick:
Hi peeps,
  I'm in pain right now, and i need some encouragement. I posted something about my ex boyfriend last two weeks, it's true i have been moving on, but we met online today and chatted, because i left him a phone to help me sell, and yet i have not got the money nor the phone back.
We actually started chatting, but to my utmost surprise and one thing led to another, he mocked me, abused my family and told me all sort of words. I managed enough to not act on anger, i abused him too but not his family.
Now, i am feeling terribly hurt, and i am thinking of cursing him nakedly. I want God to avenge me, because the guy doesn't have conscience at all, and i want God to seriously deal with him. It's not even because we parted, but simply because of all he did to me then and even now without having a second thought.
I want him to learn that innocent women should not be treated as a poo. '
My question is, does curse works, and if yes, how fast?
Pls don't blame me, i'm terribly hurt and i want to revenge, i just want him to kiss the ground in my presence.
Your sincere opinions are highly welcome.

1. Na the same guy wey you dey discuss now?
2. Why are you still calling him bf?
3. How can you expect someone like this to be committed?

I know people forget easily, so I had to remind you and anyone else of what transpired.
Re: close this acct Seun by 190: 9:50pm On May 08, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: close this acct Seun by BABE3: 9:53pm On May 08, 2011
ogugua88:

Madame, you no fit deceive me. Unfortunately for you it's Sunday and I have plenty of time to do these things:

I know people forget easily, so I had to remind you and anyone else of what transpired.

Chei! Pussiedick don fall for hand!! lmaooo.

I actually took my time to drop advice for this guy/babe o! hehe. Anyways, it's all good!
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 08, 2011
@op, pus-iedi-k, the only commitment u need is in the summation of ur id, look closely and u will find it.
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 08, 2011
BABE!:
Chei! Pussiedick don fall for hand!! lmaooo.

I actually took my time to drop advice for this guy/babe o! hehe. Anyways, it's all good!

Lol. It's because you're caring. grin
Re: close this acct Seun by Tosinville(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2011
commitment no easy dis days abeg go relax or look for another brother.
Re: close this acct Seun by pussiedick: 8:45am On May 09, 2011
intelligen:

realy incredible n u want him to commit himself?u re jst too raw my dear

Go and check your gf pastlife if she was not raw as i am, scumbag.  You have seen a fool that would come online to share the true stories of his/her life.

Just catching fun, no offence
Re: close this acct Seun by pussiedick: 8:53am On May 09, 2011
ogugua88:

Unfortunately for you it's Sunday and I have plenty of time to do these things:

You must be very idle and maybe so wise to have gone to search my old posts, and thought that alone is enough to tell you that i'm just here for fun,

no offence still
Re: close this acct Seun by intelligen(m): 1:45pm On May 09, 2011
@poster,i advise u leave ds thread for serious minded pple wt real issues to share.this is nt a fun site.
Re: close this acct Seun by Nautillus(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2011
To you, he is boyfriend, toy him, your Boodycall
Re: close this acct Seun by pussiedick: 3:12pm On May 09, 2011
intelligen:

@poster,i advise u leave ds thread for serious minded pple wt real issues to share.this is nt a fun site.

So now you want serious minded people here, when someone would come to share his/her experiences, you would scorn and make jest rather to give straight and honest advice. Even if it's not a true life experience, at least they are issues that people could learn from. So don't nail me!!!
Thanks
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 09, 2011
lol@ detective Ogugua. grin
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 09, 2011
pussiedick:
You must be very idle and maybe so wise to have gone to search my old posts, and thought that alone is enough to tell you that i'm just here for fun,

no offence still

Anyone that comes on this website obviously has time to spare, including you, so don't make it seem like spending time on NL is strange or a foreign idea wink

You're lucky I even went through those your posts. Maybe you forgot how angry he was making you. Angry to the point that you came to NL asking if curses work. Remember?

Do yourself a favor, read my last post, and answer those questions. Based off of your posts, there is absolutely no reason you should want such a guy to commit.

Oh, and you're welcome grin

MzDarkSkin:
lol@ detective Ogugua.  grin

Lol.
Re: close this acct Seun by pussiedick: 4:07pm On May 09, 2011
ogugua88:

Anyone that comes on this website obviously has time to spare, including you, so don't make it seem like spending time on NL is strange or a foreign idea wink

You're lucky I even went through those your posts. Maybe you forgot how angry he was making you. Angry to the point that you came to NL asking if curses work. Remember?

Do yourself a favor, read my last post, and answer those questions. Based off of your posts, there is absolutely no reason you should want such a guy to commit.

Oh, and you're welcome grin

Oh yeah babe, sorry for the misinterpretation,i read your comment in a rush, anyway all the old and new posts ain't same topics for one person. This last one was for a friend that came to me for an advice, thought people would be smart enough to know that all these cooked stories can't be happening to same person, Anyway, the answer to your questions, not the same guy,
Re: close this acct Seun by otokx(m): 6:15am On May 10, 2011
@ogugua, God bless you,

(1) (Reply)

If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You? / People Whom Love U Would Always Tell U The Bitter Truth / Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.