Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

close this acct seun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / close this acct seun (1817 Views)

close this acct seun / close this acct Seun / close this acct Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

close this acct seun by pussiedick: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
?
Re: close this acct seun by asewo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
forget him i am a better Sub....*****wink***
Men would always be men Irrespective of our skin colors and cultural differences...
It takes a man with Gods heart to discover his inner strength not to be be found cheating ...
cheating which is the biggest of every woman's problem in a relationship..
So my dear free yourself follow your heart.
Thou i don't know a thing about Congolese but i am speaking as a man.. God be with you
Re: close this acct seun by pussiedick: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
Thanks asewo!
Re: close this acct seun by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
I don't rate these congo guys and the way they are thieving our chics in London.. They are worse than naija guys and ugly as well... Why do naija girls lower their standards to go out with these guys?

Please, leave those guys alone, they will beat it and dump you, truss.
Re: close this acct seun by pussiedick: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
This guy is very cute, i told you he is just like an Igbo guy. But his physical appearance is nothing to me but i just want a man i can always trust
Re: close this acct seun by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
^^^^But have you ever seen a relationship between a naija girl and congolese guy get to the next level? I'm talking based on what I know.. If he was ghanaian with similar culture, it's understandable but congolese guys will always prefer congolese girls.. If you like being part of the statistics, good luck to you.
Re: close this acct seun by pussiedick: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2012
Thanks for your comment, i have never heard of any, and reason why i am so curious to know. We have discussed about the cultural differences, and he said because he did not grow up at home that his family would not care about whoever he brings home as a wife. I like him as a person though, but i have not made up my mind about him.
Re: close this acct seun by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
Players are everywhere(?)
Re: close this acct seun by Nayah(f): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Players are everywhere(?)
Exactly
Re: close this acct seun by tellwisdom: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
all dis naija gurls can datE anytin sad
Re: close this acct seun by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
pussiedick: I am a Nigerian living abroad, and i met a Congolese guy who grew up in abroad as well and he looks like an eastern Nigerian guy so much, i really do love him and i believe he does likewise. But i am afraid of the cultural differences. I have a Nigerian guy who have been showing interest in me, but i really do love the Congolese guy, all my ex were Nigerians and they were not faithful. Does anyone know the history background of Congolese guys? please save a soul, i have not dated non-Nigerians before and i don't really know anything about their culture, i would like to know if they are more faithful than some Nigerian men before i give my heart, i don't wanna make mistakes again.

Thanks for your comments!

As someone who has dated a Central African, I can tell you they are a little hard to figure out at times.
You REALLY have to take it slow and get to know him for who he is before you commit. I hate to say it but generally speaking they are known to be ladies men and "full of themselves". Based on my experience that is kinda true.

Just take it slow. Whatever you do...take it slow.
Re: close this acct seun by tpia5: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: close this acct seun by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
lol @ SNAPpia.

Queen of sarcasm.
Re: close this acct seun by pussiedick: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

As someone who has dated a Central African, I can tell you they are a little hard to figure out at times.
You REALLY have to take it slow and get to know him for who he is before you commit. I hate to say it but generally speaking they are known to be ladies men and "full of themselves". Based on my experience that is kinda true.

Just take it slow. Whatever you do...take it slow.

Thanks for your adv...

tellwisdom: all dis naija gurls can datE anytin sad

You did not tell any wisdom here, love is not by race but by true feeling that any storm can never quench and it can come in different colours, be it white, green or whatever, so far he/she is a human being.

Thanks to you all for your comments.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Catholic, And Am Not. Can It Work Out? / Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend / What Do Girls Admire The Most In A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.