Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior (4895 Views)

Why You Should Discipline Your Woman / Does Wanting A Rich Man Makes A Woman Bad? / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior by larryking540: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Divoc19:
Op, you try but lower your tone so that you don't pass the good message in a wrong way. I am a woman and I understand. But these benefits does not apply to feminist.

and who is a feminist ,? sorry If I may ask please
Re: Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior by larryking540: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
LadyRosa:
This can only happen to women who don't truly come from strong willed families. Try that with some wives and have her people beat you up blue black and yellow before stuffing the 500 naira bride price you paid for her in your bloodied mouth
the funny thing about ladies is this ,you act cool they take u for granted ,you act harshly they call u a beast ,how do you tame a lady who is going astray ? I kw most marriages in the world or in Africa are abusive marriage and many women still stay behind ,while the other marriage in which the man Acts cool is full of cheating or infedelity ,to me ,as far no blood spillage I don't see any abusive thing in a marriage ,but also most times a lady needs to be put in her rightfull position in marriage ....

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior by larryking540: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
obinna58:
This is where Africa got it all wrong. Who are to torment people in the name of discipline.

and this is where u thing the world is from the view of Hollywood or media ,how I wish u can have a deep Convo with a full western lady ,u will know a lady is and supposed to respect her husband ,not what the media portray or Instagram white chicks

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior by Divoc19(f): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Women, girls and ladies that believe in equal rights (50/50) to their men.

You provoke them they dump you for another asap. Marriage or not

larryking540:

and who is a feminist ,? sorry If I may ask please
Re: Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior by LadyRosa(f): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
larryking540:
the funny thing about ladies is this ,you act cool they take u for granted ,you act harshly they call u a beast ,how do you tame a lady who is going astray ? I kw most marriages in the world or in Africa are abusive marriage and many women still stay behind ,while the other marriage in which the man Acts cool is full of cheating or infedelity ,to me ,as far no blood spillage I don't see any abusive thing in a marriage ,but also most times a lady needs to be put in her rightfull position in marriage ....

Locking out one's wife the whole night is far too extreme in curtailing a woman's excesses. You don't spite the face by cutting off the neck, if your own sister calls to tell you this, even if you will blame her you must react negatively towards her husband for going to that insane extent of locking her out.

See, this kind of issue can bring serious issues between some families. I don't know how many people on here are raised but I don't think calling my father to narrate that my husband locked me out would be a tale taken easily. Them no suppose to hear that one at all as the outcome can be disastrous.

The guy went way too far, period.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior by obinna58(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
larryking540:

and this is where u thing the world is from the view of Hollywood or media ,how I wish u can have a deep Convo with a full western lady ,u will know a lady is and supposed to respect her husband ,not what the media portray or Instagram white chicks
Respect is earned not forced
Re: Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior by siofra(f): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Out of her own matrimonial home oo. Or cause he's the one paying for or owns the house?

A lot of people don't realise once you join with a woman in matrimony, she has a right to the house like you do for as long as the bond of matrimony exists.

because she left her house or parents house to come stay with you just for the desired purpose (marriage) to be practised or achieved and she can fulfil her duties as a wife to you and mother to children.

She's now your responsibility; her welfare, nourishment and shelter is now MAJORLY in your care.

So she has a right to the house for as long as she's your wife.

Men need more orientation on how to deal with matrimonial matters around here

Are you really preaching to these hardened fools? Alpha mails? cheesy

Re: Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior by iRepNaija1: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
I don't see the difference between this type of woman you're describing and a dog. People like the OP want women to see them as God on Earth. Smh.
Re: Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior by larryking540: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2021
obinna58:

Respect is earned not forced
biologically the brain of a female is wired differently ,so if u expect a man to keep his cool when the wife mess up ,expect the court room not far from you ,so the coolness of modern man compared to our forefathers,what has it lead to can we compare both ,
Re: Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior by obinna58(m): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2021
larryking540:

biologically the brain of a female is wired differently ,so if u expect a man to keep his cool when the wife mess up ,expect the court room not far from you ,so the coolness of modern man compared to our forefathers,what has it lead to can we compare both ,
Believe me
The more calm the more you're likely to win.
Re: Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior by larryking540: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2021
Divoc19:
Women, girls and ladies that believe in equal rights (50/50) to their men.

You provoke them they dump you for another asap. Marriage or not

first and foremost,most females now are been trained how to be a lady and not been trained how to be a wife material .
I don't know how many people will see this ,the ladies who started this feminist movement are married with grown up kids who jeep their family in a smooth sailing position,and you that is single are emulating and swallowing all their feminist movement they sit in the comfort of their man's lap in the bed room posting trash ,I can give you a whole lot of feminist ladies enjoying their marriage,while ladies and girls who choose to follow what they literally know nothing about are still single in the market ,after 30 years .
get your bsc,get your master degree ,get your PhD and get a 1millionaire monthly pay job ,and you will not need a man and you marry a man who u will provide for (wrong reality)
Re: Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior by larryking540: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2021
LadyRosa:

Locking out one's wife the whole night is far too extreme in curtailing a woman's excesses. You don't spite the face by cutting off the neck, if your own sister calls to tell you this, even if you will blame her you must react negatively towards her husband for going to that insane extent of locking her out.

See, this kind of issue can bring serious issues between some families. I don't know how many people on here are raised but I don't think calling my father to narrate that my husband locked me out would be a tale taken easily. Them no suppose to hear that one at all as the outcome can be disastrous.

The guy went way too far, period.

I am not in support of locking a wife outside,there are other way to discipline a lady ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys On Nairaland Are The Same / .....@Love Charms And It's Aftermath@..... / Why In Nigeria Ex-boyfriends Go To Their Exes Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.