Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? (5137 Views)

How Does Smoking Kill One’s Sex Life? / Does Smoking Weed Make One More Creative/productive? / Does Smoking Weed Makes You More Creative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by bodybuilder: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2021
To experts and doctors in the house, does smoking weed , only weed no other drugs cause insanity? I need a non bias answer. Growing up there was this myth than weed causes madness.
I know tons of people that smoke weed and aren't mad yet. So, how true is this?

1 Like

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Candidlady: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Running mad .... Like enter market madness or just crazy state of paranoia?

You can't run mad from taking weed and by weed I mean clean natural herbs... Not the slaced ones they sell these days...

Never seen no one running mad/going insane from taking MJ....

4 Likes

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Shedrack777: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2021
truly it does. i have witness about 13 people in my locality and 4 people in my school who have gone insane from weed in-take

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Jerryherd: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2021
cool

Yes some strains of weed causes insanity psychosis

I had a flat mate who ran mad twice ... It was a crazy experience,

Another former secondary school mate during a session speaking on vices admitted he had to quit smoking when he ran mad and was institutionalised

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by dawncorhneil: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2021
wait o! am coming! lemme goan ask bubu,he s d headmaster of cows and weeds, he's got some idea!

3 Likes

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by bodybuilder: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2021
Jerryherd:
Yes some strains of drugs causes insanity

Care to mention them?

1 Like

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by advanceDNA: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Shedrack777:
truly it does. i have witness about 13 people in my locality and 4 people in my school who have gone insane from weed in-take

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Jerryherd: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2021
bodybuilder:

Care to mention them?

Skunk strain of marijuana causes psychosis

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-47609849

The regular weed planted under normal natural
conditions have normal amount of THC but Genetically modified strains like Skunk, Colorado, Arizona and Pawpaw has THC level as high as 37%

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Heavenson9: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Shedrack777:

well i dont believe you have seen that much people in your life time at the exact time they lost their sanity unless you are the drug dealer selling to them.

but i do believe smoking can cause people to lost their sanity but it depends on the system of the person the same way one person can drink 2 creates of beer and still drive home but another will drink just half bottle and be very wild.

besides there are also some very hard substance of weed that a strong headed person will take and begin to loose that sanity gradually until they become made entirely.

6 Likes

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by advanceDNA: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2021
bodybuilder:
To experts and doctors in the house, does smoking weed , only weed no other drugs cause insanity? I need a non bias answer. Growing up there was this myth than weed causes madness.

Some people are predisposed to mental illness so weed and other Central nervous system acting stimulants can be a trigger....

Ordinarily it should not be harmful if not over consumed

28 Likes

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by 1billi(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2021
For just weed is not possible except it's mixed with other chemical or drug..weed helps for relaxation, anxiety and depression so weed is good except is not added with other hard substance

10 Likes

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2021
Nothing wrong in smoking weed(pure weed). Weed is from the earth. God created it for us.

Just smoke your Mary J with control.

8 Likes

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Itohanmiwa: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2021
OP this your question is one with many possibilities. When we smoke weed it releases dopamine in the body.Dopamine plays a role in how we feel pleasure. It's a big part of our unique human ability to think and plan. It helps us strive, focus, and find things interesting. But when you masturbate often after smoking weed can lead to insanity. Let me explain the brain sees sex as a reward for achievements you make regardless how little it is. When you orgasm all the time through masturbation, the brain thinks everything is alright as it doesn't know the difference between masturbation and sex induced orgasm. Continues combination of this practices can lead to the brain becoming redundant as it assumes everything is alright and if this isn't curbed in the long run it can lead to insanity partially or permanently. So back to your question weed doesnt necessarily make you insane but it can help you fastrack the process if your not disciplined enough.

6 Likes

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by DeejayTeeno(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2021
Came in peace for dem comments.. grin cheesy
Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
It's only a fellow madman that'll think slawormir isn't insane...The way that dude paints smoking of weed positive will make you think if there's good thing that's attached to it..But those of us who doesn't smoke it can attest to the fact that he's far from being right...

Weed dey ginger madness...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by doggedfighter(f): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2021
Shedrack777:

Easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by doggedfighter(f): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Just weed, no.

Except you already have underlying mental issues.

These days just weed can't get people high enough for things they do and so they go for all sorts for their desired highness.

And when it backfires they put it on weed.

15 Likes

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by bodybuilder: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
It's only a fellow madman that'll think slawormir isn't insane...The way that dude paints smoking of weed positive will make you think if there's good thing that's attached to it..But those of us who doesn't smoke it can attest to the fact that he's far from being right...

Weed dey ginger madness...

You don't smoke, how do you know there's nothing good in it?
Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2021
bodybuilder:

You don't smoke, how do you know there's nothing good in it?
cuz I've seen people getting mad as a result of smoking it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cuz I've seen people getting mad as a result of smoking it lipsrsealed
na so

1 Like

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by illicit(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2021
Yes it can

But then the individual must be susceptible to schizophrenia originally, marijuana will only make it manisfest easily

Before someone goes mad from smoking weed, they must have got different symptoms at different times and stages like headache, pain at the base of the neck, rumbling stomach, insatiable appetite, mood swings etc

It corrupts the central nervous system and smoking anything kills brain cells so you see how easy it is to run mad because when brain cells die, they die for ever...

I quitted when I saw some signs

8 Likes

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2021
I am here to read nothing but painful lies about ganja

5 Likes

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Southernigbo: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2021
it only interrupts mental reasoning and creates false perception, nothing much

3 Likes

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Candidlady: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Shedrack777:

Lmao

Spiritual dey those ones case
Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Pumpumking: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2021
bodybuilder:

No no no no sir. BIG LIE.
I smoke weed & i just smoke weed 5 minute ago.....the side effect is just makin yor KOndo standuup & more agresive sir!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Candidlady: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2021
Pumpumking:

No no no no sir. BIG LIE.
I smoke weed & i just smoke weed 5 minute ago.....the side effect is just makin yor KOndo standuup & more agresive sir!! angry

No wonder some wires are always touching in your brain... angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Big boys don't take weed we take loud
Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by adeniyilamlek(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2021
Madman get type shocked educated one and d other, addicted Marijuana can never tell d truth..... Plenty dey here..... Some dey on d Street.
Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Pumpumking: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Candidlady:

No wonder some wires are always touching in your brain... angry

^^^Lamanii22..u berrrra carry that yor mango head back to Ondo state.....who ask u!! (goat) angry
Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Nonexisting1: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021
If you smoke weed, make sure you eat well and take shower afterwards. I smoke weed alone and only early in the morning, that's the time I plan my day.

7 Likes

Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by TheWolfen(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Yes long term abuse of drugs is bad for mental health and if weed is taken in excess amount I mean more than the required amount the human brain can handle it may led to madness
Now imagine someone who isn't use to weed taking it in excess amount for the first time. That is madness.
That is why weed must not be legalized but regulated
Re: Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? by Capitalpunisher: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yes weed smoking can induce madness.
My two secondary school classmates who started smoking while we were in school are very mad now, i mean,mad and roaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Word For These Young Lovers (photos) / Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before? / Romance Section Debates 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.