Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (130135 Views)

Afegbua: Atiku Should Be Arrested, Extradited To Face Corruption Charges In US / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Olarewaju89: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Antoeni:
Even the father said it

When?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by RobbStark(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Fozapi, come ooo your input n attention is highly needed here

Mumu boy. Coconut head

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
This will only heighten tensions in the east. Lets wait and see.

I doubt that.

I think the people in the east only want peace.

I don't think the average Igbo person in the east really cares for this Kanu chap.

They just want to do business in peace.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Alusiizizi(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
wwwihy:
I will teach them the language they understand-President Buhari

God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Yet another cosmic retard that believed the fake news. Nigeria is full of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Godstiger(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Don't rejoice you don't know yet, lets you waste the hatred in vain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by moriss33(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
The fool is even wearing Fendi while his boys are suffering in the Bush.
Foolish man....I hope this news is true...make person rest abeg

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by ednut1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dilector wey dey make mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by RichDad1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Guy man don jam Agbako

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Shikena(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Confirmed - see video of press conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeD4CIB1Je0&t=101s

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by cocolacec(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
chimacharles:
SOURCE PLEASE....SOURCE OOOOOOOOOOOOO......GIVE US THE SOURCE.....
Malami

https://punchng.com/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-arrested-says-malami/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Easy6597: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
News of the month, some peoples god is down chai

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by anselm791(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Akudaisi:
very bad Photoshop grin,only a senseless zombies will believe Nigeria can arrest a Uk citizen and extract him to Nigeria awon odeh brain

I know you will quietly come and delete this message later.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu has gone from a man I hated to a man I respect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Olam09(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Akudaisi:
very bad Photoshop grin,only a senseless zombies will believe Nigeria can arrest a Uk citizen and extract him to Nigeria awon odeh brain
You mean that picture is photoshopped? Ah.. eye dey pain you walahi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by solidmyk(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omoh tongue
Baba even wear fendi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Siwisheswereesh: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Alusiizizi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Allee90:
Execute the Idiot Sharp Sharp
Yet another ^retard that believed the fake news. Nigeria is full of idiots.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by fergusen: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by tempusfugit: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
For those saying is a fake news l

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by SenecaTheYonger: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Interpol ke? Are you saying Europe is not on their side?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by sammy329(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Akudaisi:
The thing pain you gan ooooo...
Sha don't cry tongue tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Shikena(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
chimacharles:
SOURCE PLEASE....SOURCE OOOOOOOOOOOOO......GIVE US THE SOURCE.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeD4CIB1Je0&t=101s

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Mayng01(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
What de fu**k
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by jaxxy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
wwwihy:
I will teach them the language they understand-President Buhari

God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

What fg fails to understand is that this doesn't stop the biafra struggle. Anything they do may only make NK like Mandela. U have to fix the problem from its roots which is addressing same marginalization for decades.

The violence of ipob was mostly retaliatory which escalated. There are even conspiracies from governments end in the so called violence. Let's observe.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by bjtinz: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Masturbator2020:

The news is not confirm yet,but they moved it to front page..Nawah for nairaland.

Stop masturbating

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Adolfhitler001: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Na true oooo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Aduroja123(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by muykem: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tell me this is not true
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by mapet: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
xxgig:

We really need to know what it cost Nigeria to have him arrested.

won't cost Nigeria much when it took only Kyari and his 11 disciples to destroy ESN/UGM in South East....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Curious345: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by catice(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Crazy people everywhere! Lots of people on this forum are just insane. What's with the hate with the Kanu? Can someone tell me what exactly this man is doing wrong? angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by MartinsD12(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/breaking-fg-arrests-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/
Nothing will happen to him, they will end up Making him more popular, not just him but our biafra agitation more popular at the end biafra will come sooner than expected, they arresting him does not take away the fact that we the igbos are tired of Nigeria injustice, maltreatment, marginalization, nepotism and killings in the hand of Nigeria government, like I said earlier nothing will happen to him, God is in control, but this might be a fake news anyway as no confirmation has been made by ipob

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.