Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (130140 Views)

Afegbua: Atiku Should Be Arrested, Extradited To Face Corruption Charges In US / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Akudaisi: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Olam09:

You mean that picture is photoshopped? Ah.. eye dey pain you walahi
should be the one telling you that,I don't even know why the thread has been out down yet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by SenecaTheYonger: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
I don't understand. how do you arrest someone in Isreal?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Yeezus998(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Quaddafi29: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dream on boys
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by okuta007: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Saao:
Lol Buhari thinks he can win the war by arresting him or even kill him? Biafra is already an ideology, another kanu will emerge sooner or later.Buhar always getting everything wrong.

I read here the comments of some stupid people and I laugh

Nnamdi Kanu, if arrested has nothing to lose. He has used the big megaphone properly since tha last time he was arrested. Then most people who know him today didn’t know him then and cause he was fighting for..... now they know, including myself and that’s a big victory already

Arresting him now makes him a hero and it will further make Buhari’s government to be seen as draconian with horrible human rights record

If kanu is put in prison and Shekau was allowed to run wide for 12 years without being arrested or prosecuted - then it’s nothing but selective justice and we southerners must and will rise to defend him

Buhari is playing with fire and it will consume his government

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
TripleOh7:

I doubt that.

I think the people in the east only want peace.

I don't think the average Igbo person in the east really cares for this Kanu chap.

They just want to do business in peace.

The radical ones with the weapons care A LOT about him and the 'average Igbo's fear those ones. Someone that singlehandedly locked down 5 states in the east for 24 hours with directives from abroad..don't underestimate the mans influence o. Even government knows this, that's why they didn't dare kill him when they first had him.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by muykem: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buhari wicked sha, when he cancelled his visit to London I know that something is cooking. This news sweet me die.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Kosoco(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
See space booking oooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by oilyngbati(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Halaluya! God bless president Muhammadu Buhari if this true. But if na lie say kanu has not been arrested, God purnish Buhari’s left ear grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Galadimabawa: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
No wander I wasn't hearing noise from that end

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by olatade(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
The clown albino will now truly understand the language bubu is talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by oilyngbati(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Space booking things grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
As he has been caught, so also Boko HARAM, all secessionists, all corrupt leaders of APC and PDP and all fulani millitia leaders, and all tribal millita leaders, and all Niger delta avengers ...all those who have chosen the way of the gun above the way of democracy.

All enemies of this country must be stopped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by mountmoriah(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is bad news for this struggle

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Masturbator2020: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
bjtinz:

Stop masturbating
Mumu show me where they said the news is confirmed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by moriss33(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Leave talk...Nigeria paid a price to have him arrested, abeg MNK should go & rest.
Boys wey don die dey plenty & he is dia wearing Fendi.
See plenty bloodshed all for what?
What has it achieved?
NwaNimo1:
But he's British?

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by odoemenacelevian(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Are you serious?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Buliwyf: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Yet another ^retard that believed the fake news. Nigeria is full of idiots.

Keep calling everybody an idiot you dunce. When your eye clear now you will realise those those people are smarter than you will ever be.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by ALTERNATEID: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami, SAN, who made the disclosure to journalists on Tuesday, revealed that Kanu was arrested and brought back to Nigeria on Sunday.

Wow! Just wow! Now I understand why Buhari cancelled his medical trip over the weekend. I can bet nobody saw this coming. Now I know that Bubu is really a bad guy. This time around, he’s never getting out on bail. He will remain in solitary confinement till the case is decided.

But wait oh, what happened to all the Israeli security working for him? How come he was easily arrested and brought back to Nigeria without any restraint from the UK government. This guy told us he has agreement with so many world powers. Why did they all fail him when it mattered most?

Hopefully, others like him will learn. When government wants to get you, they will get you irrespective of your location. Again, world powers will never support the breakup of Nigeria. The statement made by the UN deputy Secretary General over the weekend that the world is not ready to accommodate 240million Nigerians is instructive. The result is what we’re seeing today.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by oilyngbati(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
The runaway suplim reader should be given a slow death. They must not allow him the grace of dying immediately, intact, they kill him slowly for at least, 20 years!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Akudaisi: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
anselm791:

I know you will quietly come and delete this message later.
grin that is when this post will be locked by mods odeh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by God2man2again(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Why didn't he disappear?

Where is the juju?

Where is IPOB power?

IPOB! IPOB! IPOB!

Where are you people?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Olam09(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Akudaisi:
should be the one telling you that,I don't even know why the thread has been out down yet
Oga the news is confirmed check every news source..

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Alusiizizi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
muykem:
Buhari wicked sha, when he cancelled his visit to London I know that something is cooking. This news sweet me die.

Yet another retard that believed the fake news. Nigeria is full of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Lifestone(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Yet another idiot that believed this fake news.
o boy don't sound foolish, it's allover the news. He's in

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by 1Dray(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
It doesn't matter if he's arrested or not. This can never kill the Biafran dream. Biafra is a spirit not a physical person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Alusiizizi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
oilyngbati:
The runaway suplim reader should be given a slow death. They must not allow him the grace of dying immediately, intact, they kill him slowly for at least, 20 years!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
catice:
Crazy people everywhere! Lots of people on this forum are just insane. What's with the hate with the Kanu? Can someone tell me what exactly this man is doing wrong? angry angry angry

You are making a mistake if you think slaves who have been in bondage for decades do not love the chains.

Nnamdi Kanu is an abnormally to what slaves are used to and they hate him for trying to break their chains from slavery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Alusiizizi(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

Keep calling everybody an idiot you dunce. When your eye clear now you will realise those those people are smarter than you will ever be.

Yet another retarded bubble-head that believed the fake news. Nigeria is full of idiots.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Alusiizizi(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
olatade:
The clown albino will now truly understand the language bubu is talking about.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Ladylawyer(f): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

There is no need insulting you. This man has caused the death of many innocents all because of his stupid ideologies. I believe you didnt lose any of your loved ones to his stupid ideologies. Even if his ideologies were anything to go by, there are better ways to do things than resorting to violence.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Ategberoson(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnamdi KANU is going Ojukwu way

the man that see tomorrow but cannot apply wisdom to exploit it. arresting KANU means Sunday igboho is not untouchable

Sunday igboho should strictly face Yoruba land securities while we put pressure on our activist to take the mantle of restructuring/ or referendum

this ain't an act of cowardice, when ESN started the securities in East, many Fulani herdsmen have been relocating but killing of the armed men and reinforce of special task forces give them more confidence, KANU played in the hand of Fulani very well

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.