Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" (2974 Views)

The Trending Video Of A Lady With Two Vaginal Has Gone Viral / Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls / 10 Memes On The Trending Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by Dreadlock69(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
The trending Latin song have become a sensation in Nigeria .
What the purpose of this songs some say it's use for rites or summoning demons.

It's been used know to mock those who failed jamb or exams.

It's now a song for big boys who order for casket in big clubs.

Recently a boy in my neighborhood was playing the song out loud with his mini stereo passing boy

Like the famous hotels in my areas and one closed to me that song can make someone empty his bank account on flex

Just thinking out loud what if this song was played during the pandemic it be scary as Bleep

What do you think about the song and how's it trending in your neighborhood
Re: The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
its a new age song meant for yoga not occult......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by Brainard22: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Block song
Re: The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by paulolee(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
dt doreme song na jus cruise... it started from comedy skits but now na club house dey gain more from am..
Re: The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by DonKharly(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
There's was one video I saw where the song was translated to Yoruba. E follow well. 9ja na cruise I swear grin
Re: The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by Robertgreene1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
lol.. Ameno by Era... those ones re still learning 4 where...Enya..Enigma and yanni dey sef when it comes 2 deep spiritual songs...
js listen to "sadeness"(pt 1) by Enigma..never heard a song more scary nd spiritual than that song I swear..u can even slip into severe depression if u play that song so often...what of "the child in us" by Enigma..
then my all time favorite...d song that comforts me whenever I'm down..."The Theory of Everything" by yanni...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Robertgreene1:
lol.. Ameno by Era... those ones re still learning 4 where...Enya..Enigma and yanni dey sef when it comes 2 deep spiritual songs...
js listen to sadeness by Enigma..never seen a song more scaring nd spiritual than that song I swear..u can even be thrown into severe depression when u play that song so often...what of "the child in us" by Enigma..
then my all time favorite...d song that comforts me whenever I'm down..."The Theory of Everything" by yanni...

try these out. Play with headphone. You will not sleep at night. grin

1 Like

Re: The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by Robertgreene1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Carchoice:

thanks bro..gonna check em all out ASAP...I eat spiritual songs...
Re: The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Robertgreene1:
thanks bro..gonna check em all out ASAP...I eat spiritual songs...

If you are into meditation, wake up 2 or 3 am, plug in your headphones and meditate with the playlist for 30 to an hour. Do this often and see how well you conquer fears. While at it, don’t open your eyes no matter what.

1 Like

Re: The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by Robertgreene1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Carchoice:

If you are into meditation, wake up 2 or 3 am, plug in your headphones and meditate with the playlist for 30 to an hour. Do this often and see how well you conquer fears. While at it, don’t open your eyes no matter what.
alright man..but also try those 3 I listed..u gonna love em..
Re: The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by KingWarri: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2021
Carchoice:

I'm yet to listen to song and get scared... No matter how spiritual it is.
Re: The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Carchoice:

You're a spiritual nigga. I also love Enya and yanni songs.
Have you listened to Adiemus by Enya?

Re: The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by Drizzy5001(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Robertgreene1:
js listen to "sadeness"(pt 1) by Enigma..never heard a song more scary nd spiritual than that song I swear..u can even slip into severe depression if u play that song so often...what of "the child in us" by Enigma..
nice songs

1 Like

Re: The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by phazotron(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
SmellySperm:

You're a spiritual nigga. I also love Enya and yanni songs.
Have you listened to Adiemus by Enya?

Let me give you good enya songs

Adiemus
The Celts
Only time
On my way home
Anywhere is
Orinoco flow
Book of days
Boadicea
May it be
Only if
Carribean blue
Wild child
After ventus
One by one
I want tomorrow
Long long journey

So on and so forth
Re: The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
phazotron:

Let me give you good enya songs

Adiemus
The Celts
Only time
On my way home
Anywhere is
Orinoco flow
Book of days
Boadicea
May it be
Only if
Carribean blue
Wild child
After ventus
One by one
I want tomorrow
Long long journey

So on and so forth
Thanks my guy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can U Honestly Date A Guy Who eat Chicken With His Bare Hand? / I had an abortion and it destroyed my womb but my husband isn't aware.. / What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.