Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga (78368 Views)

Pictures Of The New Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadan / Pictures Of Four Oduduwa Monuments In Different Cities / Some Interesting Nigerian Proverbs With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2021
The Blue one get swag

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by otino(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2021
I tire ooh, i don't know whether make i call am inferiority complex or what?
DubaiLandLord:
We wey com dey wear suit nko without causing any stir nko embarassed angry
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by hosemujica: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Cultural misappropriation according to liberals and black Americans grin grin
Don't mind those direction less NFAs.
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by Guyman111: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2021
Success has many friends
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by ppogba: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2021
KillMNKnow:
God bless Buhari

Unfortunately, I have to give you the attention you crave. So I ask, eskis sir, what has Bihari got to do with this?
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by JONSYN7154: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2021
We the idoma people we rock grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by Harmattan123(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
The dress no get fitting for their body.

See them looking like dolls. undecided
Fault finder
Fault finder can never see anything good
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by Harrynight(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2021
They're okay buh na their shoe spoil am wink
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by Naustine(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Yeah but those shoes added a touch of clown to the whole thing..
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by arkonpoint: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2021
The bloke in agbada killed it, he ought to find a better shoe to rock though not those boots

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
It's actually aso oke. There are aso oke with different designs that have the similar stripes of the tiv/idoma Benue brothers.

Must you Yorubas drag everything? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by alizma: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Idoma culture not yoruba.

They look similar but that is the attire for idomas
Stop early morning drinking of alcohol, is not good for your health.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by Echo50(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2021
Nice one........more love
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by siofra(f): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2021
khia:

Actually it's you Nigerians that accuse Black Americans of appropriating when we dress in African attire but I guess it's a sign of respect and appreciation when whites wear African clothing. SMH undecided
Please stop lying.
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by iconnecta(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2021
nice

make una try buy our online services.
it's safe, secured and reliable.
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by fk001(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Lol Gift don enter news nation wide cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by verimoore(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2021
orikoku:
Yoruba cultures... Sweet

nice
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by stupidmod3: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2021
wat next

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by nairanaira12: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2021
KillMNKnow:
God bless Buhari

And may God handle your life the way Buhari handles Nigeria economy. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by kennyraymond(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2021
For wetin naaaa, wetin concern PMB with wetin we dey see for here....
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by Agboskip: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2021
My great idoma people....seee as the atire fit the oyibo.....oyine orlebe?
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by marsup: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Cultural misappropriation according to liberals and black Americans grin grin
there is nothing like Cultural misappropriation. It is cultural appropriation, and it does not apply here.
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by harmony75: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Beautiful ❤ make them to taste our amala and pepper soup!
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by FreeStuffsNG: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2021
prince3009:

Must you Yorubas drag everything? undecided
This is not drag as you think. It's educating you . I don't know where you come from but if you tell me about your culture which includes your attires, I will be humble enough to learn from you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by Cokahot: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Abegi,all these ones na white. See albino atutu poyoyo dem. England,home of albinos
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by Mewhizzp(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2021
I know him Lacorex. they guy na genius, Him dey jump from one party to another, infact he was in to Acting all these short short movies and skits on campus but still managed to bag a first class in electrical engineering, And still went on to become the second best At the National engineering Competition 2018 session.
Re: Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga by victorazy(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
The dress no get fitting for their body.

See them looking like dolls. undecided

E fit the hairy one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Languages Spoken In Each Of The 36 States In Nigeria / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.