Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow (65078 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by pharmagba: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
yamunla:
this boy is too lousy..kai
Lousy is an understatement.
He is foolish, and devoid of wisdom
Lacks foresight and hindsight

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by karnap(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
why that nnamdi KANU picture be like that ,why is it not clear as if them keep am inside frozen room for 20mins
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Abikeade11(f): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
The boy na mumu
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Sharpsecret01: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
HonNL:
Bashir El-Rufai, one of the sons of Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State, has mocked Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), over his arrest.

He made these statements via Twitter.

Bashir El Rufai

Bashir El Rufai
shebi una say if him enter nigeria una go do am this and that...now him dey nigeria una dey carry him go court....una for kill am na...as na so e easy?yeye people...who be judge sef....nyako abi na yash...she doesnt have that level of education to prodecute mnk.that one go school?if u guys dont know mnk rearrest is trending in uk as i type...those who havent heared about ipob or biafra heard it today...and for ur information mnk is just a leader of ipob just as we have a captain of a football team...if the captain gets injured another player takes the armband...ojukwu died and biafra dint die with him what makes u idiots think biafra will die if mnk is killed

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by okoroemeka(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
samwillyco1:
The truth is that nothing will happen to him, and even the federal government knows that.

Finally they are making him more popular and the whole world is waiting and watching.
such a stupid government,what they don't know is that you cannot kill the dreams and aspirations of a people for a better way of life with a level playing field,in as much I don't agree with the tactics of MNK but I cannot deny I will cherish the outcome of a country were people are judged by merit and content of their character,not by tribe or nepotism, revolutions are started just like this,by a freedom fighter that is willing to die for a cause,he will be a marty and his name a rallying cry,the abduction of that man to me looks like an advanced plot by intelligent planners to cause more problems,it will definitely do more harm than good with the unrest in southeast,this is the last thing the government could have thought of,let us watch and pray that there will be less retaliation attacks, because when elephants fights the grass suffers.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Abdul05:
I know that cownu would prefer death than to live in buhar's cage .

Nevertheless, justice must take its course...

Say bye bye to kanu grin

Rip in advance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by osazsky(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
biafranrealson:
Kanu or no kanu
Open grazing is haram in igbo land
Not in our time again
Your president kanu will definitely face the hangman he sent too many innocent ignorant miscrants including native doc to their early case .just like chidima I think both of them should be hanged the same day.both killers and rapist wat I hate Abt igbos after trafficing drugs ..killing...raping ..when caught they form stories in other to play the potty game just like chidima that claimed rape and self defence .when npf go put pliers for her nipple and totto she go confess her Igbo hungry yahoo boyfriend.atagba never took drugs but he was drugged

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by okuta007: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
OssyMalik:
The arrest of MNK is so sweet he had to post it on Twitter. I thought he deactivated?

Shameless goat

God bless MNK

don’t mind the hypocrites
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by osazsky(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
okoroemeka:
such a stupid government,what they don't know is that you cannot kill the dreams and aspirations of a people for a better way of life with a level playing field,in as much I don't agree with the tactics of MNK but I cannot deny I will cherish the outcome of a country were people are judged by merit and content of their character,not by tribe or nepotism, revolutions are started just like this,by a freedom fighter that is willing to die for a cause,he will be a marty and his name a rallying cry,the abduction of that man to me looks like an advanced plot by intelligent planners to cause more problems,it will definitely do more harm than good with the unrest in southeast,this is the last thing the government could have thought of,let us watch and pray that there will be less retaliation attacks, because when elephants fights the grass suffers.
but they should kill this kannu first at least before another dream comes out our buhari must have left..if killing kanu is the only achievement buhari gives us ..he will forever be remembered as the president that put his life online just like the Chad president to ensure the unity of Nigeria is not tempered weldone me president kudos in this mindstone achievement u have don well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Adakintroy: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnamdi is not my friend but be carefull how you handle him. You may awoke the wrong sentiments

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Chioma99(f): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
IT IS TOO EARLY TO REJOICE, THE FIRST ARREST MADE HIM POPULAR, THIS SECOND ONE WILL GIVE HIM BIAFRA

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by fozapi(m): 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
What these people are looking for they would see it, Mark my word

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by osazsky(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Adakintroy:
Nnamdi is not my friend but be carefull how you handle him. You may awoke the wrong sentiments
nothing will happen..na today..treasonable offense carries death panalty .una don start with una online threat.. there is always civil war in imo county but once 10 soldiers enter street no shop go open
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by LegalWolf: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
OssyMalik:
The arrest of MNK is so sweet he had to post it on Twitter. I thought he deactivated?

Shameless goat

God bless MNK

Loooool. Whether God bless him or not, it’s fulfilling for us Fulani to know NK will rot in jail. Cuss, weep, cry to the high heavens, it won’t change that fact!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by KingGBsky(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
post=103209859:
.....and not forgetting his fellow online and offline brainwashed tins.
The ones he addressed as pigs and idiots 2 years ago!

Also seen somewhere on cyberspace..... grin cheesy wink

GBAMSOLUTELY.
Exactly our points here on a weekly basis.
Who says God no dey answer prayers.
First was the death of Shekau, now this mental animal.
More to come.
Na fact o,
No be curse

You should be ashamed of yourself.
As popular as you are on Nairaland, you have never spoken anything against the killings and kidnappings of the Fulanis. This hate will soon choke the whole Nigeria.
I wonder where we will all run to when it begins.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by osazsky(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
fozapi:
What these people are looking for they would see it, Mark my word
kanu and chidima should be hanged on the same day one is a rapist killer trying to call an innocent man a rapist the other a gentle innocent terrorist..that day go be like Christmas.i wish they can broadcast both execution live on air..I will just be having erection up and down with my cold beer and suya.e go sweet sha
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Boudiccao: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
osazsky:
but they should kill this kannu first at least before another dream comes out our buhari must have left..if killing kanu is the only achievement buhari gives us ..he will forever be remembered as the president that put his life online just like the Chad president to ensure the unity of Nigeria is not tempered weldone me president kudos in this mindstone achievement u have don well

After killing Kanu,what happens? Nigeria becomes a super power and all problems are over?
What are you even benefiting from this One Nigeria?
Good roads, electricity, water supply, affordable food, topnotch health care, security, less poverty, quality education, good infrastructure? What exactly?
It's like you Nigerians are cursed and prefer to suffer and smile than to revolute against oppressive and inept leadership.

Well, igbo don't want it anymore. This fight is bigger then Kanu and it will keep growing!

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by osazsky(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingGBsky:

You should be ashamed of yourself.
As popular as you are on Nairaland, you have never spoken anything against the killings and kidnappings of the Fulanis. This hate will soon choke the whole Nigeria.
I wonder where we will all run to when it begins.
yes fulani herdsmen are terrorist ..kanu too that doesn't make terrorism right .those that are caught should face the full wrat.soldiers kill Boko Haram and herdsmen everyday.y are u now wailing now that it has gotten to chidima and kanu turn
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
post=103209852:
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink

Ipobson, no mind the people bringing the news to the Frontpage abeg.

Thus thread is only senseless to senseless people you know, AKA the enemies of Nigeria who only wants to be reading news about deaths, sorrow and blood of innocent igbos,
but the news is so sensible and realistic to sane members of this forum.
No mind dem o.....

Na dem tongue
@ ur pic The way una dey hype The local super cop dey make me laff....for una mind d man dey give una joy like commando abi. Nonsense
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Scout60(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
post=103209852:
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink

Ipobson, no mind the people bringing the news to the Frontpage abeg.

Thus thread is only senseless to senseless people you know, AKA the enemies of Nigeria who only wants to be reading news about deaths, sorrow and blood of innocent igbos,
but the news is so sensible and realistic to sane members of this forum.
No mind dem o.....

Na dem tongue
I stand with biafra. I am biafra. I am ipob. We don't care

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by osazsky(m): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Boudiccao:

After killing Kanu,what happens? Nigeria becomes a super power and all problems are over?
Good roads, electricity, water supply, affordable food, topnotch health care, security, less poverty, quality education, good infrastructure? What exactly?
It's like you Nigerians are cursed and prefer to suffer and smile than to revolute against oppressive and inept leadership.

Well, igbo don't want it anymore. This fight is bigger then Kanu and it will keep growing!
the goal is to kill kanu first..gradually we will solve other problems
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Mikywala: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
The cow will bow for kanu and follow you because of charm and AK-47
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by stonemasonn: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
osazsky:
he'll only be remembered for insecurity, herdsmen attacks, excessive borrowing and railways.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by osazsky(m): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Boudiccao:

As if u can rule over yourselves.u think leadership is by visiting native doctors to prepare chams
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by TruthHurts1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Unfortunately for ab0kis, Nnamdi Kanu isn't used to feeding on grass like they are

[img]https://images./5aPDSbdhNAL9ZAn4yiZ853.jpg[/img]

richmond500:
Lol, I think the north should utilize this chance.
The insults from Ipob on them don too much, they were not attacking back like Yoruba.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by realstars: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The son of a bandit will always reason like a bandit.
He Is Even Useing Tweeter For The Stutid Joke Self.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by osazsky(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
stonemasonn:
he'll only be remembered for insecurity, herdsmen attacks, excessive borrowing and railways.
u can take this info to the bank he will forever be remembered as the president that killed kanu .after which Nigeria became peaceful .kanu has always been our problem since the 80s
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Boudiccao: 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
LegalWolf:

Loooool. Whether God bless him or not, it’s fulfilling for us Fulani to know NK will rot in jail. Cuss, weep, cry to the high heavens, it won’t change that fact!

You have never spoken against Bandits, idiotic herdsmen and Bokoharam because they are all tools of the Fulani to subjugate and oppress Nigerians.
Here you are feeling fulfilled over Kanu's arrest because he is a threat to your expansionist agenda.
The world is watching, any wrong step taken by your Fulani govt will trigger a huge chain reaction all over Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by osazsky(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
realstars:
He Is Even Useing Tweeter For The Stutid Joke Self.
the joy and excitmet of killing kanu may make buhari forgive Twitter..presidential pardon fall on twitter.twitter u are lucky .see lifeline
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Idiotmod: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
This guy should have chosed death than being extradited. Bihari is a demon
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Amotekun777: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
The problem with ibos is their mouth.

I swear. Those pigs make too much noise. angry

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by osazsky(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Boudiccao:

You have never spoken against Bandits, idiotic herdsmen and Bokoharam because they are all tools of the Fulani to subjugate and oppress Nigerians.
Here you are feeling fulfilled over Kanu's arrest because he is a threat to your expansionist agenda.
The world is watching, any wrong step taken by your Fulani govt will trigger a huge chain reaction all over Nigeria.
una don start with pitty game just like chidima trying to blame a Deadman for her actions.god will never forgive chidima..pls npf don't let her ttoto waste before she is hange take rounds on her .like 50 policemen every 40 min that thing cant rot like that or be eaten by worms it should be used to the maximum..if possible put another hole on her body before the execution foolish peole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls / Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House / Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.