Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland (6604 Views)

Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by November24(f): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Are you people stupid in this country. You this village boy

Don't you have sense, if they rape and murder her in that spot, who will be held responsible.

If a man treats your sister like that, i believe you will be very happy.

I can know a man economical background by the way he treats his wife.

Oshey billionaire son.
Get out Daft Ipig

3 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2021
ekene101:
you condemning,what have you given and have you addressed the woman's disobedience?

Have you taken time to read the comments before being impulsive

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by ekene101: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

You are the kid here with a village mentality.

A man made his wife sleep outside in the cold till 5 am, is that protection?

So bullying a woman is what so called strong men do?

Next time, tell your wife to kneel down and close her eyes, all because you are a strong real man.

Your mentality is wack, women are not kids to be disciplined, they are grown up adult and you talk to them in a grown up way, you reward good behaviors and punish bad behavior by withdrawing your attention.

Go and learn how to earn respect.
ode as if u don't know that 98% of women needs a man to be stable and once she starts earning and have children,the man is no longer relevant and left to his fate,no attention from the wife,same applies to women taken abroad by their husbands. You are really a child without experience and you will learn the hard way.

4 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by MediMedi(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2021
That man is a bastard

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by ekene101: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Have you taken time to read the comments before being impulsive
no worry by d time dat ur quiet and loyal girlfriend begin put pepper for ur eyes,u go grow white hairs within 3months of marriage..men before you wey say after God fear woman,u think say na fool them be abi?

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

U are dumb little boy with zero experience with women, and I can bet in years time, ur eyes go clear, nobody will teach u...na same women go clear ya eyes,,
u think staying with a woman is a child's play,, u think it's the useless theory u are quoting...? I was once like you...in my late teens and early twenties... experience will teach u better.
...this is the last reply I will dignify u with..cos u are still a baby quoting theory u watch in Nollywood and Hollywood

Let me even brag.

I have been with lot of women and i have never treated them bad, most of these women wanted marriage from me but i wasn't ready.

You have no experience with women except claming macho online.

No wonder most Nigerian women cheat in their marriages because the men are not treating them good and guess who they cheat with, with ex boyfriends that treated them right.

Go and learn how to be a man and how to treat women, kiddo

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Let me even brag.

I have been with lot of women and i have never treated them bad, most of these women wanted marriage from me but i wasn't ready.

No wonder most Nigerian women cheat in their marriages because the men are not treating them good and guess who they cheat with, with ex boyfriends that treated them right.

Everything you say here confirms a person of adolescent experience.. every sentence....So in 2021 Foools like u think a woman cheats mostly because She's not treated well?...ur eyes go clear...a woman can cheat with anyone..not necessarily ex....a gateman, pastors, boss, driver, neighbor, their sons friend, even Facebook friends.. name it the list is long.....Have u even stayed with a woman in same house for months or years? .....one day u will grow up for sure.

7 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2021
ekene101:
no worry by d time dat ur quiet and loyal girlfriend begin put pepper for ur eyes,u go grow white hairs within 3months of marriage..men before you wey say after God fear woman,u think say na fool them be abi?

You don't know me and the number of women i have been with, my hair is still black and i still look nice and fit even after being with them

I dont fear any woman, only insecured men fear women that is why they treat them bad for compliance but then end up receiving the unexpected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Everything you say here confirms a person of adolescent experience.. every sentence....So in 2021 Foools like u think a woman cheats mostly because She's not treated well?...ur eyes go clear...a woman can cheat with anyone..not necessarily ex....a gateman, pastors, boss, neighbor, their sons friend, name it the list is long.....Have u even stayed with a woman in same house for months or years? .....one day u will grow up for sure.

Your redpill book is deceiving you.

The moment you mentioned in this 2021, i knew you were a insecured kid

Go and rest.

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2021
What is this simp's business with how another man chose to cut his wife's excesses. Go and marry a daughter of Jezebel and give her your life to keep. Foolish simp.

9 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Nonexistent1:
What is this simp's business with how another man chose to cut his wife's excesses. Go and marry a daughter of Jezebel and give her your life to keep. Foolish simp.
He's really a Very Foolish boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by arukwe123(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Negodu Simp. You need a dirty resounding slap undecided

5 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

You don't know me and the number of women i have been with, my hair is still black and i still look nice and fit even after being with them

I dont fear any woman, only insecured men fear women that is why they treat them bad for compliance but then end up receiving the unexpected
It's actually foools like u who thinks he's got women figured that will meet the unexpected...u can't escape it with this mentality.

4 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by JOACHINpedro: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2021
2months old you wan begin give hubby BP, that's bad na. Let her allow him enjoy small before using BP to send him to the great beyond. Moreover, that kind woman will be untamable when she begin dey give birth.
If I decide to marry today, a woman I can't reason with is No! No!. Talk about two captains on the same ship.
Guys supporting the woman no try at all, cus she bleep up.
The disrespect was just overwhelming jareh
Though I look forward to hearing her side of the story

3 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

He's really a Very Foolish boy
Maybe he is hoping to get laid. What he doesn't know is that these daughters of Jezebel don't give a fucck about simps like him. His type will be leaving 10 missed calls for them while they in turn leave 20 missed calls for alphamales.

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

It's actually foools like u who thinks he's got women figured that will meet the unexpected...u can't escape it with this mentality.

I want to brag again

You think so, how come i have been with almost 40 women and counting Mr Online Alpha wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

You think so, how come i have been with almost 40 women and counting wink
Lol...this kid..lol...So u are able to sit down and remember all the number of gals u have been with.. Pls grow up...and stop counting the ones u paid to get laid..that doesn't count

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Lol...this kid..lol...So u are able to sit down and remember all the number of gals u have been with.. Pls grow up...and stop counting the ones u paid to get laid..that doesn't count

I want to brag again.

How come some of them are married and still in contact with me even telling me, how good i treated them. Even comparing me with their husbands.

Reply...i need to brag wink

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

I want to brag again.

How come some of them are married and still in contact with me even telling me, how good i treated them. Even comparing me with their husbands.

Reply...i need to brag wink
Kids like u come online to post shit and advice older men with enough experience to father u....Na internet we blame

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Kids like u come online to post shit and advice older men with enough experience to father u....Na internet we blame

Is that what you can post....tell me something intriguing, something adventurous you have done after reading your lil redpill book wink

3 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Is that what you can post....tell me something intriguing, something adventurous you have done after reading your lil redpill book wink
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by HairyBalls: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Go and take your drugs
What he said was right and you def know it...

When it's the man that's locked out of the house for whatever reason....we won't see you there ooo

Na norms na abi....aje men are really suffering

But now that it's a woman.... you open that fuckin mouth of yours and start yapping anyhow

Fuckin simp

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Mtcheww

Mtcheww, Is that not what only women use? How can a strong man like you be acting like a woman

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Wahalaperson: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Baba, are you the op of the original story? Wetin be your concern ? Why you just carry this matter for your head like Afro? If you follow five threads bumper to bumper like this I bet you won’t live old, ah ah, this kind stress too much for another man matter na. Think am, abi una get contract ?
FreeSpirited:

You are free to marry them but I have no sister that will behave in that slutty quarellous manner....Even if I hear it, I will blame her more than the husband...cos that behavior is the beginning of disrespect which if not tamed can ruin the marriage....she pushed the man to act that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Bossose(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
[/color]FROM THE TITLE OF YOUR POST, DO YOU TREAT YOUR HOUSE GIRL LIKE TRASH? [color=#000099]

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Honesty36(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Adult simp OP
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Missmossy(f): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
The silly comments by guys here says a lot undecided no reason whatsoever justifies what the so called husband did.

Head of the house my foot there are better and matured ways to sort out some issues amicably. So you left the house to go sleep in the hotel due to what your wife did grin grin

Very funny!! The man should simply grow up or go take lessons from people who know better not come online to rant.

3 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Missmossy:
The silly comments by guys here says a lot undecided no reason whatsoever justifies what the so called husband did.

Head of the house my foot there are better and matured ways to sort out some issues amicably. So you left the house to go sleep in the hotel due to what your wife did grin grin

Very funny!! The man should simply grow up or go take lessons from people who know better not come online to rant.

At least it worked for him.. she apologized..case closed..

3 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Missmossy(f): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

At least it worked for him.. she apologized..case closed..
What would he say before?? You ain’t in his house undecided

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Let me even brag.

You no be woman.. you no go know wetin dey make Dem cheat.. forget that matter..

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by yorubarere: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

So if a man treats your sister like that, you won't do anything
Why should my sister disrespect her man? If she is tired of the marriage, she should leave instead of undermining his authority. It is that simple.
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by yorubarere: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Go and take your drugs
You ran out of replies to him. Na cos of men like you women deh misbehave. Women are very complicated and most time, you have to be pragmatic in handling them rather than using cheap logic.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Valentine's Day! / ... / Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.