Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland (6606 Views)

Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

I will like to marry one of your sisters, since you can't respect yourself or protect them, i think it is my license to treat her like a trash when i marry into your family.

You better start learning the act of responsibility and protection
You are free to marry them but I have no sister that will behave in that slutty quarellous manner....Even if I hear it, I will blame her more than the husband...cos that behavior is the beginning of disrespect which if not tamed can ruin the marriage....she pushed the man to act that way.

10 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

he can even kill her.
Killing is a different case here
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by emae009(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2021
My candid advice to the guy is "Find someone that has been married for a long time and you admire the person and relate your problem and solution to the person. If he congratulate you at the end, then you know you'd made a good decision, if the case is otherwise, then make amends".
Also next time you have marital problem, find married guys and relate to them. They understand better not nairaland that majority here have been disappointed by Amaka so they are looking for who to transfer aggression on.

10 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by fati2001(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

Killing is a different case here

you said he's free to do whatever he likes to her. ..so if like to kill her, HE'S FREE cool

4 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You are free to marry them but I have no sister that will behave in that slutty quarellous manner....Even if I hear it, I will blame her more than the husband...cos that behavior is the beginning of disrespect which if not tamed can ruin the marriage....she pushed the man to act that way.
Wisdom
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

you said he's free to do whatever he likes to her. ..so if like to kill her, HE'S FREE cool
Unless he's already a killer.. why he will just want to kill her..just like that?
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by RisenJoe(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Just two months marriage, a woman is already acting like a bitch, like a prostitute, going to church with skimpy dress...imagine if she can wear a skimpy dress to church, then what kind of dress will she wear out when his husband is not around to see her? Husband cautioned her she said No ...and started causing quarell...she stormed out with same dress, telling husband she going to church right away...
Husband said she can't go..that they must address the matter...she walked out on her husband in that dress and still went out...
So u simply idiots expect the man to kneel down and apologize to her for not allowing that rubbish?
Just two months marriage o..she's already behaving unruly like a cheap street bitch....nonsense...
The husband did the best thing by locking her out, she can go back to the church and sleep..shebi her pastor is more important.. nonsense and foolish simm

You didn't have to reply the foooolllll.... He's simply an ediot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by fati2001(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

Unless he's already a killer.. why he will just want to kill her..just like that?

WHY DID HE LOCKED HER OUTSIDE..KNOWING THE SITUATIONS ON BUBU NATION..

IF HE CAN DO THIS, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN NACOSS AND KILLER .

4 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Ayo2004: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Exactly, you can stop eating her food, ignore her, give her silent treatment but making her sleep on a bench till morning just broke every law of how to protect a woman that you are married to.

The girl should go back to her house and they should return his money and gifts.

This is just a 2 month marriage, imagine what can happen in a year
Everytime protect protect
She no get hands and legs ni grin

3 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

WHY DID HE LOCKED HER OUTSIDE..KNOWING THE SITUATIONS ON BUBU NATION..

IF HE CAN DO THIS, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN NACOSS AND KILLER .
He just locked her outside the house not outside the gate or outside the community...

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by fati2001(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

He just locked her outside the house not outside the gate or outside the community...

FIRST ASK WHETHER THE HOUSE GET GATE OR FENCE..

THEN HE PROCEEDED TO HOTEL AND ALSO SWITCHING OFF THE HOTLINE BLING sadsad

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2021
Ayo2004:

Everytime protect protect
She no get hands and legs ni grin
Don't mind the foools as if they can protect a woman in the face of armed robbery or kidnappers......they love manipulating themselves with stupid words why allowing women to use the opportunity to treat them like thrash.

6 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

FIRST ASK WHETHER THE HOUSE GET GATE OR FENCE..

THEN HE PROCEEDED TO HOTEL AND ALSO SWITCHING OFF THE HOTLINE BLING sadsad
He tried to drop bench outside for her self.. the main thing here is that she has learnt her lesson..
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I'm sure she dint understand the gravity of the behavior or how it really disturbed his husband...husband was even urging her to let them settle the matter.....By now she will understand better

I know right ¿. Its sad tho. Just two months!! They're not even past the honeymoon phase and something as complex as this is already happening. God Abeg o
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by fati2001(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

He tried to drop bench outside for her self.. the main thing here is that she has learnt her lesson..

shey nah him get the bench?
the time were dy do datingship he no see say she em" wear short dress?

3 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

shey nah him get the bench?
the time were dy do datingship he no see say she em" wear short dress?
He only said she shouldn't wear it to church not that he doesn't like it.. what is she showcasing again when she's already married..

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by fati2001(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

He only said she shouldn't wear it to church not that he doesn't like it.. what is she showcasing again when she's already married..

nah lie.
he said after they came back from the service.
my question is that very morning before stepping out he didn't saw the dressing code, why keeping quiet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

And you are happy about that

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

So women are animals that need to be tamed.

I can see why this country belongs to the dog. Mr man work on yourself and your mentality.

No sane man makes his wife sleeps outside till morning, that shows he doesn't have a sense of responsibility and he is not fit to be called a Man.

5 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

I can see why this country belongs to the dog. Mr man work on yourself and your mentality.

No sane man makes his wife sleeps outside till morning, that shows he doesn't have a sense of responsibility and he is not fit to be called a Man.
If you don't desire a well mannered tamely woman, you can go and marry prostitutes in brothels and enjoy their excesses. I dnt know the kind of pvssy men u people are.

8 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

nah lie.
he said after they came back from the service.
my question is that very morning before stepping out he didn't saw the dressing code, why keeping quiet.
I'm sure he was busy with church preparations he didn't check her..even if he had told her she wouldn't have changed it since its what she had planned to wear that Sunday..
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by ekene101: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

oga marry ur own and let her walk ontop your head,that's your business..leave another man to handle his family the way it suits him. You didn't pay for the bride price for him or lend him money to pay. So what's your stress? Have you been married before? Have you lived years with stubborn and selfish ladies you should have tamed in the beginning but because of simping,they later starts riding on you later. The story could be fake as well, wetin be your own inside?

4 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

If you don't desire a well mannered tamely woman, you can go and marry prostitutes in brothels and enjoy their excesses. I dnt know the kind of pvssy men u people are.

You want a well mannered tamely woman when you are not well mannered.

A well mannered man won't act like an idiot.

You aren't an alpha, one of the most instinctive rule of an alpha is to protect his woman, you cant protect your wife talkless of your children. A family of dogs, know that instinct of protection better than you.

5 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by ekene101: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

I'm sure he was busy with church preparations he didn't check her..even if he had told her she wouldn't have changed it since its what she had planned to wear that Sunday..
she wore a skimpy cloth in the morning which hubby complained about that she shouldn't do that again,she later did same in the same evening which he told her not to wear to program and she flouted his orders and left. If na u wetin u go do?
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by fati2001(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

that's not a lame excuse.

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

You want a well mannered tamely woman when you are not well mannered.

A well mannered man won't act like an idiot.

You aren't an alpha, one of the most instinctive rule of an alpha is to protect his woman, you can protect your wife talkless of your children. A family of dogs, know that instinct of protection better than you.
Who is talking of Alhpa here. U kids regurgitating nonsense u don't understand...
A man should care and protect a woman, all men do that. It's in our gene...and a strong real man should also discipline a woman when she steps beyond her boundaries not acting emotionally like a wet pvssy the way u are acting...

9 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

that's not a lame excuse.
Stop supporting her blindly..
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Petyr1: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:
A man who recently got married treated his 2 month old wife like a house girl, made her sleep outside till morning because she disobeyed his Order for wearing short clothes.

I just pity for that guy, that is how women fall into the hands of so called bad boys or one ex that treated her right.

Your job as a man is to protect your wife but that man has just broken one of the most simple law of protection in marriage.

Like who makes his wife sleeps on a bench till morning while he sleeps in a hotel all because he wants to discipline his wife.

To that man, you are not fit to be in a marriage

The story: https://www.nairaland.com/6625830/how-discipline-wife-disrespecting-me
you guys are just condemning that nigga but no one is saying the right thing to do
What should he have done since the wife went out and said he can't stop him
Are you guys that dumb to just condemn and not give solution
Stupid people everywhere

5 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Who is talking of Alhpa here. U kids regurgitating nonsense u don't understand...
A man should care and protect a woman, all men do that. It's in our gene...and a strong real man should also discipline a woman when she steps beyond her boundaries not acting emotionally like a wet pvssy the way u are acting...

You are the kid here with a village mentality.

A man made his wife sleep outside in the cold till 5 am, is that protection?

So bullying a woman is what so called strong men do?

Next time, tell your wife to kneel down and close her eyes, all because you are a strong real man.

Your mentality is wack, women are not kids to be disciplined, they are grown up adult and you talk to them in a grown up way, you reward good behaviors and punish bad behavior by withdrawing your attention.

Go and learn how to earn respect.

4 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2021
Petyr1:
you guys are just condemning that nigga but no one is saying the right thing to do
What should he have done since the wife went out and said he can't stop him
Are you guys that dumb to just condemn and not give solution
Stupid people everywhere

So what solution have you given?

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

You are the kid here with a village mentality.

A man made his wife sleep outside in the cold till 5 am, is that protection?

So bullying a woman is what so called strong men do?

Next time, tell your wife to kneel down and close her eyes, all because you are a strong real man.

Your mentality is wack, women are not kids to be disciplined, they are grown up adult and you talk to them in a grown up way, you reward good behaviors and punish bad behavior by withdrawing your attention.

Go and learn how to earn respect.

U are dumb little boy with zero experience with women, and I can bet in years time, ur eyes go clear, nobody will teach u...na same women go clear ya eyes,,
u think staying with a woman is a child's play,, u think it's the useless theory u are quoting...? I was once like you...in my late teens and early twenties... experience will teach u better.
...this is the last reply I will dignify u with..cos u are still a baby quoting theory u watch in Nollywood and Hollywood

8 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by ekene101: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

So what solution have you given?
you condemning,what have you given and have you addressed the woman's disobedience?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does Your Sleeping Position Say About You! / Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? / Love Me For Who I Am Not What I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.