Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government (44249 Views)

Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu / Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by dapsoneh: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2021
R
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by speedyconnect3: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Is he afraid cos of Nnamdi kanu?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Antoeni(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2021
Charlie don change mouth
Who advice this one

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Nuelito: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2021
E bi things oh

My people,if you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by dapsoneh: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2021
Den don serve am sample!
E no wan wet in happen to Nnamdi Kanu happen to am

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by dederocs(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:
His name is Sunday Igboho. He is a Yoruba & he is not a TERRORIST.

He would never step on the blood of his own people to get to the FG. He is a meek servant & not a ruthless leader of his people.

Unlike hmmmmm,,,
Difference is clear, Ighoho has an high IQ.

15 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by sylve11: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2021
OnionBandit:
Chai!

This country truly needs a government with iron ballz.. aswearugad..

So Igboho fit recognise it the existence of God and government?

na something him don sight from afar. grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by ignis: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2021
I can never trust yoruba people.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2021
All these aboki sef!
Dem go post rubbish, gather themselves begin comment their delusional comments.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by RulerIAm(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Take handkerchief! cry cry
but what is wrong if a people want secession?? Why e de pain una? Can't u people stay alone? No quarrel o, just answer d qsts

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by luluman: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
Brain resetting mode activated grin grin

I fear who know fear Buhari
But I fear your English instead.

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by realstars: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2021
When Dinning Withe The Davil, Choose Long Stoon. If You Want To Get What You Want.
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Zooposki(f): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2021
That’s how God told Pharaoh, “Let my people go” but he refused. Don’t worry, the plague will soon fall upon them. To be honest, about a year back I saw Yoruba nation in a vision and it was a beautiful country. I thought I was in Obodo Oyinbo and I’m not even Yoruba.

10 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Aduroja123(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2021
Hizzy:

I don't think you know the meaning of the word
"COWORD"

With this, I'm already COWED smiley

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Cokahot: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2021
Sure,after seeing kanu mugshot. I thought they said a sniper wanted to take out kanu. How come it was dss that now sniped him out of his location and brought him here in his . That club song . Awon kon like e gucci,awon kan like fendi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8fK8WVQ_o
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Tillatalk: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2021
richiemcgold:
of course we know an individual like you don't have the power to fight fg, but you are not a coward like kanu.
Yorubas no dey do gragra, they always apply wisdom and will never run away from battle like ojukwu and kanu, they'll rather stay to counter their enemies like fela kuti and gani fawehinmi.
are you sure of what you are saying brrr
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Coldie(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2021
One day after Nnamdi Kanu was arrested all of them brains don reset

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Patrioticman007(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2021
dederocs:

Difference is clear, Ighoho has an high IQ.

The Oracle has warned him of " the vengeance of jibril all sudani the tamer of insurgents " where is shekau, where Kanu the hunch back ?. Remaining Igboho, herdsmen & bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by sylve11: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2021
ignis:

hmmmm cool
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by rhektor(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2021
Abdul05:
Smart guy

Dude heard about Nnamdi Kanu and said to himself
"so Buhari has arrested Lamidi Kanu? Arghh the werey might be looking for me o, make I use style"

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Princedapace(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=richmond500 post=103217722]Everybody go calm down las las.

The so called vegetable in Aso rock has shown them what power means[/quote
People do have peaceful protest bro. It is govt that go about killing the protesters.

Ipob never carried guns. They held rallies and matched. Govt always go after them and I don't know why.
Govt is completely against u protesting. This is wrong. Allow people to voice out.

When fulanis herdsmen were killing people in their farms, govt did nothing. When people decided to defend them selves, govt came to fight the people. These things provoke humans na. Completely unfair.

And unfortunately, Nigeria will only keep spending more money to fight these things. More and more of Kanu will always rise. Boko Haram lost a leader and they already have another. These things are not won by fight.

They are won when govt begin to practice justice, stop ethnic based politics. It is extremely dangerous. It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2021
ignis:

The issue is that you flatin0 dullards can never understand Yoruba's......you expect us to be stupid, reactionary and tactless.

15 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Jayrow08: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2021
Make u no tell me say u don dey fear oo Sunday Igboho, bcoz I dey ya back.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Kibisof: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2021
Ohhh
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by olowo1930: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2021
Wisdom is the principle thing. Nigeria needs to know that God is judging us everyday and every minutes the killing at Lekki that people don't get the exact fact is known by God. Mr Sunday God will empower you to deliver Yoruba from the slave slain silent killers of this present Nig govt

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by lawlex(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2021
Yoruba no dey do gragra and them lazy to fight that's why hausa don get mouth pass who na for who na own land and make hatred for igbos kill you there lazy youth lol
richiemcgold:
of course we know an individual like you don't have the power to fight fg, but you are not a coward like kanu.
Yorubas no dey do gragra, they always apply wisdom and will never run away from battle like ojukwu and kanu, they'll rather stay to counter their enemies like fela kuti and gani fawehinmi.
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by brightalo1010: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
Brain resetting mode activated grin grin

I fear who know fear Buhari

Don't you know the difference between know and No or where and how to apply them?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by sweetshisha: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2021
grin

Nice one... Sunday isn't fighting anybody

He is fighting for his right and that of Yorubas

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Latakia(f): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Mr Tutta and Yoruba Nesan president doesn't want to go the way of his junior brother that was arrested in Brazil in the midst of olosho.

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Hapinex01: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Fear grip am when e see say Dem don catch cownu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.