Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government (44252 Views)

Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu / Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by ajl: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
kutashi:
Which confine of law? State governments warned him not to protest and in fact no police permission was given for the protest to hold but he went ahead and even take DSS agent hostage and shoot out with them in some cases!
That's the angle they will use to deal with him! I hope you heard Lagos Commissioner of Police saying he's not aware of any protest will hold on July 3rd because he hasn't been notified!

I swear govt just watching him!

The problem with people like you is that you assume everyone is as ignorant as you. When does it become law to obtain permit from police in order to protest?
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Kaymansion(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu rearrested is the beginning of wisdom grin
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Techguy96(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
Everybody go calm down las las.

The so called vegetable in Aso rock has shown them what power means
Lol, for small nnamdi kanu, he should go n arrest Tom polo if he is really powerful. Remember Tompolo is also wanted and in Nigeria.

Nnamdi kanu was just moving too fast, else buhari plus Nigeria army, dss police nor really follow, if they can't arrest tompolo after 5yrs of announcing him wanted.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by chaloskyx: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
OF COURSE YOU DONT AFTER SEEING WHAT THEY DID TO KANU JUST CRAWL BACK UNDER THE SHITHOLE ROCK YOU CAME FROM
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Segzy19: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nothing sudden here. He has made this statement times without numbers that he is not for fighting and killing people.
DSS has tried to arrest h but couldn't.
He isn't running into hiding like Kanu.

He has conducted rallies (not protests) in about 5 southwest states without any violence recorded. He is an organized man fully supported by his own people.

He is not killing his own people or making his region ungovernable like Kanu did with ESN and IPOB.

Igboho is a smart man. FG can't touch him. He isn't running anywya

BosseJ:
All of a sudden Igboho is sounding calm. Could this be because of the Nnamdi Kanu arrest? The moment some of his supporters started threatening to confront the FG in solidarity with ipob was when I started feeling suspicious about them. Yorubas are not known to be flippant, hasty, nor tactless in their choice of battles. Igboho should use the Kanu predicament as a reason to modify his movement's strategy and tactics.

I am happy he has toned down on his threats against yoruba leaders that don't see eye to eye with him concerning the agitation for secession. He should also call his exuberant and uncouth supporters to order so that they don't burn bridges that he may later need in the future of the struggle. Kanu's fate should be a big lesson to the Oduduwa Republic agitators.
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Kfed4ril(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
You are a real yoruba man and we are with you, you are the moses of our time and we will do everything to support you, july 3 is on my mind and no evil shall befall us
You’re against Biafra but you support Oduduwa?
How do you think you can achieve it with such level of hate and hypocrisy?
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Gfskw: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
So you are backing down after the dictator nabbed your brother

Ole

Oojo
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by mukthar2000(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
The ighoo guy don they apply sence as the hear say him brother Kanu has being arrested by the zoology

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by TheArrowhead(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/30/i-dont-have-power-to-fight-govt-sunday-igboho-speaks-about-planned-lagos-rally/

Ọ̀dẹ̀ ni bọ̀bọ́ yìí ṣá!! I can bet my last penny that he won't try it in Lagos!
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by michelz: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Komu1048:

I have two things called moral and respect Something you have traded for money or perhaps u were never taught. Heard you people even use kick to wake ur parents. Unlike you I have it so I won’t bring myself to ur level
Oh, so you've suddenly developed moral and respect? When you were spewing that Nnamdi Kanu is my lord and saviour like a mo.ron, you conveniently forgot all about moral and respect?
Mr man, get the hell out of my mention!
Bloody hypocrite.
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by NGpatriot: 12:24am On Jul 01, 2021
This one don understand Buhari's language.

You are not a fool after all...

grin
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria can neither be divided nor developed

It's not because all Nigerians are dumb or daft or stupid

It's because of the smartness of some people actually

In other words, some people still benefit from these things
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Bigpat: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2021
Without being told, Yorubas are more educated and exposed, even the few amongst them not educated are enlightened, that is why Ighoho's approach to the agitation is different, that is why Nigeria has more respect for Yoruba nation. It is evident in his words. Anybody who doesn't embrace the truth will die of lie, deception & hatred.
The fact that Nigeria has become a shadow of itself because of bad governance, does not mean we should not be sincere as he just did. Though there is one educated illiterate pastor in power, although in every 12 there must be one Judas, meaning 95% of the Yorubas are not doing bad. Argue with your ancestors if you don't agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sani Muhammad Gobirawa Defects To PDP With Others In Sokoto / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.