Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government (44250 Views)

Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu / Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by HEAVEN4444: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2021
igboho no wan make hausa boys slap the crap out of him like they did to kanu. look at the state of kanu ? he must have collected at least 50 slaps. and those northerners have hard hands grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Zooposki:
That’s how God told Pharaoh, “Let my people go” but he refused. Don’t worry, the plague will soon fall upon them. To be honest, about a year back I saw Yoruba nation in a vision and it was a beautiful country. I thought I was in Obodo Oyinbo and I’m not even Yoruba.

Amen o.
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by faceland: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Komu1048:

Take your bravery to kirikiri and drink your lord and savior urine. If u tarry, more desperate Ipob would have finish your cownu holy water. And you may commit suicide

Is it your mother that told you he is in kirikiri? Is there any correctional officer that can confirm that? They claimed he is with DSS (in other words, he might even be dead already).
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by r4bbit: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
King44:
The two movements are valid considering the current situation of this country.

Biafra
Oduduwa

Both valid

There are two ways to achieve secession

Force
Diplomacy

So far so good, I like Igboho's approach, I think he is applying wisdom in the midst of provocation and some bastarrrd so called yoruba leaders.

Kanu's approach was more rigid, the only thing I don't support is the bullying of easterners that does not support his moves and the use of gun wildling foot soldiers but I won't blame him Biafra agitators were very peaceful until they were provoked by fed gvt and fulanis to make the matter worse the eastern governors were acting like pussies so they have all right to go ballistic. Despite that, wisdom and diplomacy should have always been the right tool.

Cos the gvt and most Muslim northerners are evil #endsarz showed me their true nature.
Finally someone is making sense ...
Thank God not everyone on this nairaland be idiots.....
Pheew

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by r4bbit: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
igboho no wan make hausa boys slap the crap out of him like they did to kanu. look at the state of kanu ? he must have collected at least 50 slaps. and those northerners have hard hands grin grin

As e be seh you no get sense na...

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2021
chuksbobby12:

Of course, they don't run away from battle as you said because they don't go to battle as a result of cowardice.the fela and gain u mentioned are not warriors but banter. Stop comparing the Igbos and Yorubas in terms of bravery. Yoruba cowardice is second to none.

Very well said.

The supreme bravery shown by Ojukwu who dragged his people into a war and then when he saw danger in front, ran and ran and ran, abandoning his people.

Oh wait, Nnamdi Azikiwe who fled when he was hinted that a coup was about to take place was also a brave Igbo man.

Then the cherry on top, Nnamdi Kanu, the saviour of Ibo land. Directing the war from "the abroad".

Very brave people, the Igbos. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by r4bbit: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2021
adenigga:

Confirmed!!!

Yeeeee......
Hahahh see anoda mumu..
And that's even before they arrested nmamdi kanu....
Lol stupid fools everywhere
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by HEAVEN4444: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2021
r4bbit:

As e be seh you no get sense na...
cheesy cheesy
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Boudiccao: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2021
r4bbit:

You're fool....
The post was before the arrest of MNk.... .mumu

You are an slowpoke. The person I mentioned made a juxtaposition of Kanu and Igboho.
Mumu.
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Ganbite:
[/b]

You said in your word that Yoruba are not coward before anything, let me quickly clear the viewers and you that I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbos but Niger Delta..

In fact Sunday Igboho is the Cowardice av ever come across because he made this statement just less than 48hours after the IPOB leader was arrested that [b]he does not have the power to fight the federal government
, why is this statement coming after the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, only a coward made such statement, imagine Sowore still make a statement against the arrest, all these people were fighting for the liberation of their race, Yoruba, Igbo i.e Igboho, Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu e.t.c so why on earth one of them will make such statements because one is arrested if not that he is a coward.

for backing Sunday Igboho you are also a coward

Go back and read the entire post from top to bottom, i.e if you can even read at all.

Is Sunday Igboho fighting the government?

Is that what Yoruba agitation is all about?

Children will just come online and be ranting.

Hasn't the federal government tried to abduct him in the past and failed?

All those saying that he's scared, y'all are spouting crap from your nozzles.

He is boldly in Nigeria and has led 5 out of 6 peaceful protests.

Lagos won't be an exception.
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by r4bbit: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2021
Boudiccao:

You are an slowpoke. The person I mentioned made a juxtaposition of Kanu and Igboho.
Mumu.
Then... Next time make your comment plain and clear....
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2021
kutashi:
Which confine of law? State governments warned him not to protest and in fact no police permission was given for the protest to hold but he went ahead and even take DSS agent hostage and shoot out with them in some cases!
That's the angle they will use to deal with him! I hope you heard Lagos Commissioner of Police saying he's not aware of any protest will hold on July 3rd because he hasn't been notified!

I swear govt just watching him!

Sit down there make pata dey wear you.

No democratically elected government in the world has the right to forbid its citizens from holding a peaceful protest.

Nigeria is a member of the UN.

Besides, why haven't they arrested him?

Why is Lagos own supposed to be different?

The government knows well enough not to stir the hornet's nest in Yorubaland.
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Boudiccao: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2021
r4bbit:
Then... Next time make your comment plain and clear.... .....

No be only plain and clear. My comment is self explanatory. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Komu1048(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2021
PLAYBOX22:
Even Jesu was crucified before he could achieve his mission on earth ....be like Jesu!

Imagine comparing Cownu to Jesus. Ipob why?. But why did your own Jesus decided to keep his own life. But ensure you drink his holy water today cox tomorrow might be too late

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by okhaiii(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by OBALOLA55(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2021
Monogamy:
Sunday Onigbo, it's time for you to retract your steps
AND REMAIN SLAVE TO YOUR CALIPHATE BROTHERS ABI
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Monogamy: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
AND REMAIN SLAVE TO YOUR CALIPHATE BROTHERS ABI

That shouldn't be your headache.

Any other things?
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by OnionBandit(f): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
alaye this one no be albino terrorist and runaway coward, nnamidiot cownu, make you know say level pass level
I don hear say nnamidiot cownu is now the new onikuje of kuje prison, ipigidiots come bow for your supleme leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by michelz: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2021
Komu1048:

I will go to kirirkiri and drink cownu urine now that he still have enough water, if I wait longer than this I might be unlucky as he wont even have enough to sustain his breath

See this one o... If you like, lick his a.ss too.
What is my own?
Abeg, shift make I see road jor.
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Reglad2020: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2021
Like David did before Goliath Igboho has smartly brought The Most high God into the battle . He has never lost any .
JEWELofHELL:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/30/i-dont-have-power-to-fight-govt-sunday-igboho-speaks-about-planned-lagos-rally/
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by dmbb: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Abdul05:
Smart guy
Waiting for the smart bullet grin
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by Danisaint112(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2021
richiemcgold:
of course we know an individual like you don't have the power to fight fg, but you are not a coward like kanu.
Yorubas no dey do gragra, they always apply wisdom and will never run away from battle like ojukwu and kanu, they'll rather stay to counter their enemies like fela kuti and gani fawehinmi.

Very soon we go know how far now. Is it not the yourubas I know again. For you to say Yorubas no dey do gragra mean say you know yorubas.

Cause if you do then you will know their second name is gragra. Have the federal government forces payed him a visit?

Federal government never visit am na, so chill. By the time they pay am military exercise visit we go know how far. The agitation go die smoke. sad
Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by wumi2017(f): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2021
Baami igboho oosa

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government by bukarolz: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Any senseless idiot that mentions Ojukwu here again will beg for death instead of miserable life that will befall him or her like a pall of eclipse.

Dirty children of perdition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To New Emirs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.