Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu (44666 Views)

Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Siwisheswereesh: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Could be that they drugged him and smuggled him into Nigeria

Nnamdi Kanu lose guard .

I heard Sunday Igboho ha crawled back to his hole since the arrest of Kanu were made public

Don't be a slowpoke!!! Igboho is on ground is going ahead with his agitation even though most Yorubas are not with him.

We only support his Fulani herdsmen treatment. cool

Whereas Kanu was brought all the way from abroad like a hen... grin It's an aberration to compare both of them. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by JosephXavier: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu was really shocked

He must have been betrayed which I believe whoever had a hand in it will still be revealed

But that is not the problem Nigeria is facing

We know that for thia mission to be successful, a lot of money was committed to it which raises the question seriously begging for an answer "why won't herdsmen and other bandits be treated in such a way? "

Nigeria's problem will still remain unaddressed if the current government system ran in Nigeria is not addressed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Skillsnigeria: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by GeneralPula: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2021
Many have also raised concerns about the legitimacy of the procedure adopted in bringing the IPOB leader back to Nigeria due to too little official information on the matter

It’s called a secret arrest..

I think the mistake Kanu made was ordering an open attacks to kill security agents..

3 Likes

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by ecclize: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2021
NK Bleep up big time.
He of all people should know better that being a fugitive u can't move around anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2021
Same questions I hv being asking myself. But some idiots will not allow person hear word
Their are questions that needed answers but I know at the end we all shall hear it
Some were even saying that Senator Abaribe sold him out, some said Ohazuruike sold him, some said his kinsmen sold him. We shall hear the truth, but bear it in mind that their are things that happens in govt that are beyond the masses. Govt is all about the more u look, the less u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Pelicanmedia: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2021
They keep acting movie for us, God help us

https://www.instagram.com/pelicanmediang/
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Antoeni(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2021
There is no legitimacy on how you kill or arrest a Terrorist..
Meaning there is no right way of killing or arresting a terrorist
Gbam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Image123(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy
Antoeni:
Meet the Professor. Of Linguistics from University of Nigeria.
Who specializes in the languages criminals bandits hoodlums terrorist thugs looters understands
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Arinze624: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2021
PLAN B
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by motymop: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist:
These has been my questions
If you need to kidnap someone back home, it means such a person is not a terrorist. Osama bin laden was the world's most wanted terrorist. He was declared a terrorist my more than 100 countries. Even US got approval from Pakistan before conducting the operations which killed him.

Unfortunately, the FG has not gotten a single country to agree that KANU is a terrorist. If it is comfirmed he was illegally brought to Nigeria, it will be Nigeria and not Kanu that violated the international law.

This is concerning because each step ever taken by this government against the agitation from the onset appear to have promoted it to the next level.

Nigeria can declare anyone that is against her territory a terrorist. That is because it is a sovereign state.

Osama was declared a terrorist by the world because his terrorism was a world wide affair.

Nnamdi kanu is a local terrorist and Nigeria can do everything possible to bring him to face its its justice system.

3 Likes

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by bluefilm: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
They did not arrest the real Nnamudi Kanu.

The only arrested Nnamudi from South Sudan.

The real Nnamudi is still chilling in Comoros Island.

They should ask this person they arrested to speak Igbo if you think i don't know what i am saying.

You will see that he cannot say anything in Igbo.

Because he has been cloned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Vulcanheph(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Nigerian government should be very careful with the way they handle a situation as dicey as this.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by creampieGod: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
If the FGN had arrested Kanu, the whole place will be littered with photos and videos of him and all that. No single photo of Kanu was taken. The fact that his lawyer was almost assasinated few weeks ago speaks loud.
The Fact that Pmb medical journey was Cancelled speaks loud.
What is being put out is Far from the real thing. The days and weeks ahead will speak for themselves.
[quote author=IfGodbeforus post=103221097] This is the President doing what he knows how to do best.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well done Oga d Law. Osama was declared wanted in over 50 countries. You compare that with your own version of labelling someone a terrorist simply because he says something you don't like.

Fact is, apart from his jumping bail, even the FG has no serious case against Kanu.

In fact, the present charge sheet reads instigating violence. I'm waiting to see what section of our laws describes instigating violence a crime.

Are you for real. Committing treason and you say something we don't like? ?
Inciting violence, promoting hatred, you say something we do not like Where is your senses

2 Likes

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Kiezodumah(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Jst waiting on FFK in all of these for valid info grin grin
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Wahalaperson: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2021
What really happened to this aondoaka, was his problems as a result of his legal case against Pfizer?
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HE TOO WILL BE TRIED LIKE ANDOAKA AFTER 2023 undecided
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Kanu was arrested like a dog and brought back to face justice.

What a pity, after all his mouth and chest beating

1 Like

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Sirchef: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Kaodek(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2021
If the arrest was true, I guess one of Kanu’s brothers sold him out or a special and intelligent works has been done, Kudos to them. But my questions are
1. Why is it difficult for FG to kidnap or extradite corrupt politicians whenever they run abroad to enjoy their loot?
2. Why can’t this same method also applied to Bandits, Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen terrorizing many regions in Nigeria?
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by muykem: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist:
If you need to kidnap someone back home, it means such a person is not a terrorist. Osama bin laden was the world's most wanted terrorist. He was declared a terrorist my more than 100 countries. Even US got approval from Pakistan before conducting the operations which killed him.

Unfortunately, the FG has not gotten a single country to agree that KANU is a terrorist. If it is comfirmed he was illegally brought to Nigeria, it will be Nigeria and not Kanu that violated the international law.

This is concerning because each step ever taken by this government against the agitation from the onset appear to have promoted it to the next level.
You guys are only Express your pains, if he was illegally repatriated then it will cause diplomatic problem between Britain and Nigeria but that's not your problem, let Britain complain.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by TechCapon(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist:

its a big lie. The US govt did not get any permission from Pakistan who they dont even trust to kil bin laden. The pakistan govt only heard about it after the deed has been done. Buhari does not need permission to bring back a terrorist
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by nuruoniwo(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2021
I dont understand what explanations you want about his rearrest. when MNK was jumping bail did you ask him how he got to Israel , the day, the time ? I assumed you the OP is biased. There is a time all your questions will be answered just like how Abacha actually died was known when Al Mustapha came out of detention. Dont be in a hurry. Even his lawyer cant answer those questions
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by mytime24(f): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2021
Britain exchange him for oiL
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by dreu2fine(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by olowo1930: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Nigeria is always hell on earth, Noone knows how KANU was brought to Niger Area but I believe its time for govt to know how to follow due process
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by West2019(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2021
FG should free him pls
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Patrioticman007(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist:

The video, audio, arms, orders, juju priests & killings done by Igbos, ESN, UGM on the direct oral admissions of Suplem leader Mazi Kanu, is enough evidence to be use in ICJ not to talk of Nigerian court. Mazi Kanu is a confirmed terrorist come rain come shine the bloods of innocent Nigerians are on his neck, we have video evidences too graphic to be posted here of his boys butchering sovereign government law enforcement agents.

On the issue of promoting the agitation to next level, kindly ask your grand parents, for Ojukwu the runaway fugitive did worse than Kanu, read your history books, abacha soup & nnyameri water are evidences of the next level.

1 Like

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by verimoore(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2021
Buhari is making the same mistakes over and over again. Kanu will end up being more popular as long as he is alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.