Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu (44668 Views)

Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by LamidiCownu: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Could be that they drugged him and smuggled him into Nigeria

Nnamdi Kanu lose guard .

I heard Sunday Igboho ha crawled back to his hole since the arrest of Kanu were made public
Osu pig wey dey disguise grin cheesy
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by kraftysprouts: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Noneroone:
It is very disappointing that the Nigerian media couldn't ask salient questions concerning how KANU was brought to Nigeria until 24hrs after. Throwing around words like 'extradited' 'arrested' and 'interpol' when they were absent from AG statement is very, very unprofessional. How he was brought to Nigeria is even more important than his presence.

The same way he left its the same way he was brought in.

grin
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by OgeFather(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
NGpatriot:

Both are terrorists so what's the difference?

Osama was declared terrorist by over 100 countries even his own country but Kanu is called a terrorist by only the Nigerian gov't

Then you go and kidnap him or whatever it is they did to bring him back to Nigeria against his will without following due process LOL��
I repeat it will only end in shame for them
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by JesseJo: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Noneroone:
It is very disappointing that the Nigerian media couldn't ask salient questions concerning how KANU was brought to Nigeria until 24hrs after. Throwing around words like 'extradited' 'arrested' and 'interpol' when they were absent from AG statement is very, very unprofessional. How he was brought to Nigeria is even more important than his presence.

How can the manner of apprehension of a fugitive and a terrorist be more important that him be made to face the law.

Una can like yan dust sha
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by JesseJo: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
OgeFather:

Osama was declared terrorist by over 100 countries even his own country but Kanu is called a terrorist by only the Nigerian gov't

Then you go and kidnap him or whatever it is they did to bring him back to Nigeria against his will without following due process LOL��
I repeat it will only end in shame for them

Clown...Pls what is the due process of bringing a criminal fugitive terrorist to face the law...
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by WayoProphet: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mugu zombie, I'm not ipob. I'm just a Wayo Prophet doing what I'm called to do. Now begone

NGpatriot:

lol... The same international community that just handed over the terrorist to Nigeria.

You Igbos are lerners..

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by IfGodbeforus(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
musicwriter:

The quote in bold.

The whole thing was executed by the British intelligence working hand in hand with the Nigerian government. Yes, that's probably the reason for Buhari cancelling his UK trip, which in reality was not even a medical trip but a trip to get his next policy direction from his masters.

On Kanu.... where they got Kanu was by declaring asylum for Biafrans, which gave him a false sense of security to travel freely. The asylum was an elaborate scam known in advance by the Nigerian government. The whole purpose of the asylum was to hypnotize Kanu, give him a sense of grandiose to make mistakes in order to get him arrested. It worked!!

U hv no idea of international matters or politics. Kanu cannot be arrested in U.K. or in Israel. It is beyond all the rabble rousing on line. In days and weeks things will be clearer. If you hv carefully listened to the terms used by the AGN may u will have known better.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by sosereal201(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well done Oga d Law. Osama was declared wanted in over 50 countries. You compare that with your own version of labelling someone a terrorist simply because he says something you don't like.

Fact is, apart from his jumping bail, even the FG has no serious case against Kanu.

In fact, the present charge sheet reads instigating violence. I'm waiting to see what section of our laws describes instigating violence a crime.
Oga if you go to the criminal code of Nigeria section 62 (a- e) all his offences are listed there

1 Like

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by 989900: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist:
These has been my questions
If you need to kidnap someone back home, it means such a person is not a terrorist. Osama bin laden was the world's most wanted terrorist. He was declared a terrorist my more than 100 countries. [s]Even US got approval from Pakistan before conducting the operations which killed him. [/s]

Unfortunately, the FG has not gotten a single country to agree that KANU is a terrorist. If it is comfirmed he was illegally brought to Nigeria, it will be Nigeria and not Kanu that violated the international law.

This is concerning because each step ever taken by this government against the agitation from the onset appear to have promoted it to the next level.

Not in support of Nnamdi, but the US didn't get Pakistan's approval, neither can you compare Osama and Nnamdi -- Osama was a Bin Laden, he was the world's most wanted and he was a multi-millionaire terrorist.

OTOH, Nnamdi is a wannabe gangster, a careless-vulgar-fraudulent-freedom-fighter (a "yahooboy" . . . just like Buhari).

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by OgeFather(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
JesseJo:

Clown...Pls what is the due process of bringing a criminal fugitive terrorist to face the law...

Caricature......read up on the due process involved in getting a person with dual citizenship extradited .....just pray this lame gov't followed due process if not, I laugh in style in advance
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by rummmy: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
What?

Legitimacy of finding and arresting a terrorist?
Rubbish useless illogical post.

You use any means necessary to find and prosecute any terrorist anywhere in the world.
Always trying to change the narrative to some inconsequential trash. What's important is that the terrorist was tracked down and brought back.
End of story.
I doubt your academic level...listen to intelligent people so that you can learn. grin
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
rummmy:
I doubt your academic level...listen to intelligent people so that you can learn. grin

Not everyone is a semi illiterate mumu like you. I have more education and intelligence in my pinky finger than in the whole body of your delusional dilector.
Now get lost with your low IQ , fourth grade worthless education.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by rummmy: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
My own unanswered question is,why is Boko Haram and herdsmen still going on since the government can be this active.?
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by rummmy: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Not everyone is a semi illiterate mumu like you. I have more education and intelligence in my pinky finger than in the whole body of your delusional dilector.
Now get lost with your low IQ , fourth grade worthless education.
Lol....e pain am.......I'm igbo but not ipob Mr high IQ.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by malakaimoscondo: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Obviously it wasn't done through the right means. Possibly the guy was kidnapped and one of the presidential jets was used to smuggle him in.

What matters now is how the rogue government will treat the issue. Obviously finding a means to kill him is one of the topmost things in the mind of the government.

Killing is the only thing this government is good at. They have tried to kill him before he escaped. The government knows that their case is not watertight. So the only option they have is to KILL. We await to see how they will frame the death.

That's if they haven't injected him
the government know that their case in not watertight... with this statement u are dump ur skull is empty........so will in the inciting ,, killing by EsN and ugm u still believe the government don't have a genuine case against kanu?
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by zelnababa(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nobody knows how and when he escaped from Nigeria, so they should not also bother on how he was brought back to Nigeria.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by musicwriter(m): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
IfGodbeforus:

U hv no idea of international matters or politics. Kanu cannot be arrested in U.K. or in Israel. It is beyond all the rabble rousing on line. In days and weeks things will be clearer. If you hv carefully listened to the terms used by the AGN may u will have known better.

And it's you that knows?

Kanu can be arrested in any country that has extradition treaty with Nigeria. I don't know about Israel but I know they do have with Britain. The only reason he may not be arrested in Britain could be because of his British citizenship.

However, his British citizenship means nothing at what's playing out now, for if it meant anything and Britain wasn't involved, the British high commission would have summoned the Nigerian government by now asking for Kanu's release. If Kanu was traveling with a British passport and got abducted and flown to Nigeria, then the Nigerian government has committed a crime.

Listen to this..... A British passport holder cannot be abducted anywhere in the world and flown to Nigeria or any other country. If that happens without the knowledge of Britain, they'll declare war against Nigeria within days. The fact that Britain kept quiet should explain everything to you all.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
the government know that their case in not watertight... with this statement u are dump ur skull is empty........so will in the inciting ,, killing by EsN and ugm u still believe the government don't have a genuine case against kanu?

Till Google translate gets the capability of translating what you vomited, I will reply you well.

Till then, peace, my "dump" brother.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
aspabay:

Go and ask the Judge the meaning of treason. O.d.e
Oponu afofungbemu
You go about mouthing treason without using your God-given abi na devil-inflicted reasoning.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Oponu afofungbemu
You go about mouthing treason without using your God-given abi na devil-inflicted reasoning.

O d e.

The case against him is treason, if you are not happy go and challenge the courts.

You think you know better than cownu and his lawyers abi who are busy defending the treason charges.
Why did he jump bail, he knows no way to escape jail when you are tried for treason.

if you no know, why not do a little Google search.

Idiot
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Chatflick(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
NGpatriot:

...but we see our military and law enforcement forces killing bandits every day so what;'s your point.?..
Speak for yourself. Where have you seen? Nonsense
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by LionTiger(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Could be that they drugged him and smuggled him into Nigeria

Nnamdi Kanu lose guard .

I heard Sunday Igboho ha crawled back to his hole since the arrest of Kanu were made public
Nigeria drugged and kidnapped a British citizen?
May be the beginning of the endi
aspabay:

O d e.

The case against him is treason, if you are not happy go and challenge the courts.

You think you know better than cownu and his lawyers abi who are busy defending the treason charges.
Why did he jump bail, he knows no way to escape jail when you are tried for treason.

Idiot
Oponu
I pity your cow brain
Let's watch the film roll.
It will shock you.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
aspabay:

O d e.

Idiot

Keep your dirty mouth shut!!
Saraki was charged at CCT. He made a no case submission. Mumus like you will say he knows he was guilty that's why he was defending himself with SANs.
Go check up the meaning of treason you nicompoop. You can then come back and attempt a more clever conversation.
Your Lilliputian brain didn't tell you to ask how he escaped a military invasion. You say it like he just decided to run.
You too dull abeg.
Omo irankiran adomaalu
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

[s]Keep your dirty mouth shut!!
Saraki was charged at CCT. He made a no case submission. Mumus like you will say he knows he was guilty that's why he was defending himself with SANs.
Go check up the meaning of treason you nicompoop. You can then come back and attempt a more clever conversation.
Your Lilliputian brain didn't tell you to ask how he escaped a military invasion. You say it like he just decided to run.
You too dull abeg.
Omo irankiran adomaalu[/s]

Kanu is charged with treasonable felony, if you think otherwise, go and defend him in court.

Ariwo ko ni music
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
LionTiger:

Nigeria drugged and kidnapped a British citizen?
May be the beginning of the endi
Oponu
I pity your cow brain
Let's watch the film roll.
It will shock you.

hahahahha idiot, you were there when he was drugged right? omo ale

Cownu followers and worshippers are already shocked.

Joke with Bubu at your own expense.

Cownu will understand the languauge now
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by dicksonohm(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Why was he hooded to the court?
Where are pictures videos of court session?
When and where did the arrest take place?
Noneroone:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/470688-questions-malami-refused-to-answer-on-rearrest-return-of-nnamdi-kanu.html
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
aspabay:

Kanu is charged with treasonable felony, if you think otherwise, go and defend him in court.

Ariwo ko ni music

You can now go back to licking Buhari's b butt.

Omugo eru awusa
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by garfield1: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You can now go back to licking Buhari's b butt.

Omugo eru awusa

My brother,let's leave politics aside.sometime ago,I casually said that buhari will silence nnamdi and I was right.before buhari tenure finish,buhari will silence him finally,me and you know this whether legally or otherwise
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by godliman: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Antoeni:
Meet the Professor. Of Linguistics from University of Nigeria.
Who specializes in the languages criminals bandits hoodlums terrorist thugs looters understands
Even the fingers you used to type this know you are lying shamelessly
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
garfield1:

My brother,let's leave politics aside.sometime ago,I casually said that buhari will silence nnamdi and I was right.before buhari tenure finish,buhari will silence him finally,me and you know this whether legally or otherwise

No problems. Let's wait and see if you are right
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by somziency: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
ForgetfulJones:
For Nigerian Govt to pull this off, this should let us know that they can also tackle insecurity but have decided to play politics with it. undecided sad angry

The same way every problem plaguing this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market / Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.