Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu (44667 Views)

Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by MANDULA: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2021
This scenario reminds me of how Umar Dikko was smuggled into Nigeria in a Coffin through the ship

1 Like

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by TheGift: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2021
Instigating any crime is as good as committing and/or aiding and abetting that crime. So if violence is a crime (e.g “grievous bodily harm”), then instigating violence is a crime.
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well done Oga d Law. Osama was declared wanted in over 50 countries. You compare that with your own version of labelling someone a terrorist simply because he says something you don't like.

Fact is, apart from his jumping bail, even the FG has no serious case against Kanu.

In fact, the present charge sheet reads instigating violence. I'm waiting to see what section of our laws describes instigating violence a crime.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by gawu1: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Obviously it wasn't done through the right means. Possibly the guy was kidnapped and one of the presidential jets was used to smuggle him in.

What matters now is how the rogue government will treat the issue. Obviously finding a means to kill him is one of the topmost things in the mind of the government.

Killing is the only thing this government is good at. They have tried to kill him before he escaped. The government knows that their case is not watertight. So the only option they have is to KILL. We await to see how they will frame the death.

That's if they haven't injected him
The reasoning of most of you sympathizers of that terrorist is not adding up anything. You said he was probably drugged and then kidnapped into the country in order to find way of killing him. Thus,
If those are what happened, what makes you think the government agents wouldn't have just eliminated him where they picked him like house rate but would instead suffer themselves smuggling him into the country.
At least, that's an easier option; no waiting of resources and energy and drawing of attention. The news would have been that he was found dead somewhere outside the country, probably poison by some rival group or so.
Nonetheless, these speculations are imaginable and expected because the rest became unmaginable and unexpected. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Boudiccao: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2021
otino:
The good thing is, he has been arrested, how, where, when is not our problem. Let him face the law. And this is to serve as a lesson to those causing problem in Nigeria, you will all be arrested someday and made to face the law. You can't be enjoying peace in another man's country and be instigating violence in our dear Nigeria.
A peaceful and United Nigeria is what will want.

Kanu is not the reason Nigeria has not achieved peace and unity.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by JohnBullMySon: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2021
stinflame:

No government will kill Kanu, they aren't foolish. El zazzaky treatment will he melted on him. If Sunday choice to turn himself into a mini god and violate the procedures of a freedom fighter, he also is gonna go down.. And a handfull WAZOBIA of treasonable personnel will be trail.
Anyway it looks Buhari gat a point, we can't underestimate Bubu
They might. Don't rule out the possibility of a framed killing or suicide. Keeping him for long might be another problem.

Everyone said the same thing about kashooggi till the Saudi Arabia government trapped and murdered him.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by authority2006(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2021
Noneroone:
It is very disappointing that the Nigerian media couldn't ask salient questions concerning how KANU was brought to Nigeria until 24hrs after. Throwing around words like 'extradited' 'arrested' and 'interpol' when they were absent from AG statement is very, very unprofessional. [s] How he was brought to Nigeria is even more important than his presence. [/s]
Lol, jokers. Like you're going to take that to banks to collect money. Go and tell that trash to the families of those who were murdered by his army of zombies acting on his orders.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2021
gawu1:

The reasoning of most of you sympathizers of that terrorist is not adding up anything. You said he was probably drugged and then kidnapped into the country in order to find way of killing him. Thus,
If those are what happened, what makes you think the government agents wouldn't have just eliminated him where they picked him like house rate but would instead suffer themselves smuggling him into the country.
At least, that's an easier option; no waiting of resources and energy and drawing of attention. The news would have been that he was found dead somewhere outside the country, probably poison by some rival group or so.
Nonetheless, these speculations are imaginable and expected because the rest became unmaginable and unexpected. grin

Think deeply, if possible meditate deeply. If you are intelligent enough, you will get the answer to some of your questions. Strategy.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2021
gawu1:

Think deeply, if possible meditate deeply. If you are intelligent enough, you will get the answer to some of your questions. Strategy
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Sholaco: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2021
What stupid questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Trustedpronet: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2021
KANU arrest was not don behind his Igbo brothers. It was a setup.

1 Like

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Commentor: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2021
[s]
WhatCanIsay:
Obviously it wasn't done through the right means. Possibly the guy was kidnapped and one of the presidential jets was used to smuggle him in.

What matters now is how the rogue government will treat the issue. Obviously finding a means to kill him is one of the topmost things in the mind of the government.

Killing is the only thing this government is good at. They have tried to kill him before he escaped. The government knows that their case is not watertight. So the only option they have is to KILL. We await to see how they will frame the death.

That's if they haven't injected him
[/s]

If they wanted to kill him he would have been dead already while you would have still been reading his tweet.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by mauchiz: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2021
Buhari Nnamdi kanu is not Nigeria problems, if you know the way you met our economy better keep it like that. If I want to buy something in the market, I will not use Nnamdi kanu to buy it, he is not the one that made dollars 500 naira, neither did he increase the price of garri, fuel, beans, just name what Buhari government have not increase in Nigeria?
Apc government are chasing shadows, if everything was okay, all this Nnamdi kanu matter will not rise up.

If president Buhari knows how he destroyed Nigeria economy, he should repair it, that is my own problem.

1 Like

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by authority2006(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist:
These has been my questions
If you need to kidnap someone back home, it means such a person is not a terrorist. Osama bin laden was the world's most wanted terrorist. He was declared a terrorist my more than 100 countries. Even US got approval from Pakistan before conducting the operations which killed him.

Agbegbaorogboye:

Well done Oga d Law. Osama was declared wanted in over 50 countries. You compare that with your own version of labelling someone a terrorist simply because he says something you don't like.

A terrorist is a terrorist whether being wanted by 1000 countries or just one country, no sense or patriotism in drawing comparisons.
He has masterminded the deaths of 100s of people, both civilians and security agents on both sides and neutral citizens.
You guys know where to start, you should start by directing your questions to UK where he was residing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

If they wanted to kill him he would have been dead already while you would have still been reading his tweet.

Commonsense would have told you that killing him off like that wouldn't have allowed people like you to gloat the more. The government can't deny her zombies their utmost satisfaction and happiness.

You get now?
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by authority2006(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

OneNigerianist:
If you need to kidnap someone back home, it means such a person is not a terrorist. Osama bin laden was the world's most wanted terrorist. He was declared a terrorist my more than 100 countries. Even US got approval from Pakistan before conducting the operations which killed him.

Unfortunately, the FG has not gotten a single country to agree that KANU is a terrorist.

Why would they agree? Did he kill their citizens other than Nigerian citizens unlike Osama bin Laden who masterminded the killings of citizens of every single country in the world in World Trade Centre? That's a common sense.

A terrorist is a terrorist whether being wanted by 1000 countries or just one country, no sense or patriotism in drawing comparisons.
He has masterminded the deaths of 100s of people, both civilians and security agents on both sides and neutral citizens.
You guys know where to start, you should start by directing your questions to UK where he was residing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chatflick:

[s]It is obviously you that lack common sense. What about Miyetti Allah or Fulani bandits that go about killing people confidently? Why hasn't the government arrested a single bandit? Next time learn to think first before typing[/s]

Trash. Are we now comparing crimes?
Bandits and killer herdsmen are criminals.
Kanu is not just a vagabond criminal but a terrorist.

Criminals will always be there whatever the government does. Terrorists have to be deal with differently.
You can argue with your keypad, but this is the truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Define treason?
You're sounding too dull for me

You don't have sense, so I'm not surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Commentor: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
[s]
WhatCanIsay:

Commonsense would have told you that killing him off like that wouldn't have allowed people like you to gloat the more. The government can't deny her zombies their utmost satisfaction and happiness.

You get now?
[/s]

Shut up.

This time on Monday you must have been tuning in to radio Biafra not knowing your dilector had been in shackles for over 24 hours.

It came as a rude shock to you seeing him in Fendi and handcuffs on Nigerian soil .

Brought to justice by Buhari.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Commentor: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
[s]
mauchiz:
Buhari Nnamdi kanu is not Nigeria problems, if you know the way you met our economy better keep it like that. If I want to buy something in the market, I will not use Nnamdi kanu to buy it, he is not the one that made dollars 500 naira, neither did he increase the price of garri, fuel, beans, just name what Buhari government have not increase in Nigeria?
Apc government are chasing shadows, if everything was okay, all this Nnamdi kanu matter will not rise up.

If president Buhari knows how he destroyed Nigeria economy, he should repair it, that is my own problem.
[/s]

Tell the families of the policemen he killed.

Nonsense.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:
[s]Tell us how he is promoting hatred and how your buhari is promoting love[/s]?

Kanu will rot in jail and there is nothing you can do about it.

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by NGpatriot: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Naive Nigerians and their false and flawed sense of entitlement, so, you really expect intelligent agencies and bodies to reveal to you operational details and methods per intelligence operations?

Do you people really think this is your typical village police operations?

Obviously, other countries and their intelligence networks and methods of intelligence gathering operations are involved so such dealings are classified, hence vagueness and lack of details..

In the US where you borrowed democracy from, such info is only given to select committees on intelligence, not to the general public..

Stop rambling and find something better to do, they don't owe you anything..
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Define treason?
You're sounding too dull for me

Go and ask the Judge the meaning of treason. O.d.e
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by tujays(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist:

Unfortunately, the FG has not gotten a single country to agree that KANU is a terrorist. If it is comfirmed he was illegally brought to Nigeria, it will be Nigeria and not Kanu that violated the international law.

This is concerning because each step ever taken by this government against the agitation from the onset appear to have promoted it to the next level.
Lmao, e be like na akamu full all you Ipobians brain. I keep wondering why you love deceiving yourselves to console yourselves. grin
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Shut up.

This time on Monday you must have been tuning in to radio Biafra not knowing your dilector had been in shackles for over 24 hours.

It came as a rude shock to you seeing him in Fendi and handcuffs on Nigerian soil .

Brought to justice by Buhari.

Alright. I believe I have given you a short time satisfaction with my replies. Will reply you next when you mature a bit.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Commentor: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Alright. I believe I have given you a short time satisfaction with my replies. Will reply you next when you mature a bit.

I'm answering you in the language you understand.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by mcgaius: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fadele Oluwafunso wrote:

MNK was advised by his international consultants and legal experts to hand himself over to the Nigerian govt through the interpol, who are in charge of his safety throughout the period he'll be in detention of the zoo.
The international community is about to ask Nigeria to conduct a referendum, but MNK needs to clear his name & his organization first from the terrorism charges placed against him by the Nigerian govt, as the international community cannot oversee a democratic referendum with someone who is still proscribed by the country he's seeking right for self-determination from.
This is why they have attempted to assassinate his lawyer, knowing he has a lot of evidence to use & win the govt in the court of law.
Remember, in the past few months, IPOB has made revelations about thousands of dollars being paid to hire international consultancy firms, those firms owe IPOB credible services.
Believe it or not, MNK wouldn't have just been given Biafra while he remains abroad broadcasting on Radio Biafra. International diplomacy have rules.
During his years in exile, remember he's been to the United Nations, he's met several international diplomats.
Remember he said few months ago that he will lead the battle from the frontline, the battle has begun. Remember he has been silent since the past 2 weeks.
If you think a figure as popular as Mazi Nnamdi Kanu can just be "rearrested" by Nigerian govt, then think again.
Many Biafrans needed the presence of their leader in Nigeria for the final push to freedom, their dreams have come true.
As it stands, Biafrans may be emotionally drained over the news, but in the next few days, they will bounce back stronger.
The whole world is watching.
Biafra + Oduduwa loading...97%.
STAY STRONG BIAFRANS, THE SUN IS ABOUT TO RISE AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by gawu1: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Think deeply, if possible meditate deeply. If you are intelligent enough, you will get the answer to some of your questions. Strategy
The onus for meditation is on you who assert. Think again, was the option of bringing him into the country to eliminate him the easiest way, or eliminating him once and for all with little or no suspicion at where he was picked; that is, if we are to go by your own thoughts of how he was picked.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by dederocs(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Government all over the world use drastic procedure, when dealing with matters bordering on national security, we all saw how the US, America took out their enemy, Iran's military chief Suleimani, we also saw how America killed Osama bin Laden, once you are public enemy, it's DOA for you, especially when killings have been involved. America told you they dumped Osama's body in the sea, you believed, lol, governments have leverage individuals don't have, they can decide to keep things classified...it happens everywhere in the world, the UK has Mi6, Isreal has mossad, anonymous hitters. The questions you posed reeks of naivety, unless you are an Ipobian grin
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by WayoProphet: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
In the coming weeks, great things shall unfold. Something is really cooking. I see the international community wading into this somehow and beaming their light on buhari's govt. I see buhari govt threatened by international powers. I see Biafra agitation gaining ground. I see Kanu been freed and gain international recognition. This I have seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market / Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.