Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu (44665 Views)

Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by garfield1: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

No problems. Let's wait and see if you are right

Time shall tell.I just pray banditry and herdsmen menace end in same manner
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You can now go back to licking Buhari's b butt.

Omugo eru awusa

When you have end the end of your thinking capacity, you want to deviate.

Basic intelligence is lacking in your entire being.

Kanu is charge for treasonable felony, he has SANS in his team, they have not objected to the charge. But you, awaiting jambite is claiming otherwise.

If you know so much , go an join his defense team.

Kanu go chop watery beans tire.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
garfield1:

Time shall tell.I just pray banditry and herdsmen menace end in same manner

I doubt. Buhari does not have personal issues with those guys like he has with Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
aspabay:

When you have end the end of your thinking capacity, you want to deviate.

Basic intelligence is lacking in your entire being.

Kanu is charge for treasonable felony, he has SANS in his team, they have not objected to the charge. But you, awaiting jambite is claiming otherwise.

If you know so much , go an join his defense team.

Kanu go chop watery beans tire.

Idiot forming knowledgeable They didn't object to the charge but plead not guilty. See how stupid you sound now?

You don see beans chop for where you dey?

Arindin omo obuko lasan lasan
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
aspabay:

Olodo, even thieves will plead not guilty. Will an armed robber be charged for rape and he'll just go to plead not guilty without first challenging the ab initio charge.

Now tell me, aside insults and abuses, what other family heritage did your father bequeath you.

Do you even have a father?

By their fruits we shall know them.

Idiot like you thinks because he has been charged means he's guilty. Talk about a bumbling asinwin omo alainilaari

When you don't know anything it's better you keep quiet. If an armed robber is charged for rape, he will still plead not guilty.

You're too dull your brain stinks
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by 2elliot: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Obviously it wasn't done through the right means. Possibly the guy was kidnapped and one of the presidential jets was used to smuggle him in.

What matters now is how the rogue government will treat the issue. Obviously finding a means to kill him is one of the topmost things in the mind of the government.

Killing is the only thing this government is good at. They have tried to kill him before he escaped. The government knows that their case is not watertight. So the only option they have is to KILL. We await to see how they will frame the death.

That's if they haven't injected him
My fear is that they can kill him and then make a body double as the cabals did with late Bubu. And the body double will then sabotage the
Biafran movement.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
aspabay:

Go to court and defend Cownu's treasonable felony charge.
If you love him so much go and join him to eat watery beans.

Again I ask, aside insults and abuses, what other family heritage did your father bequeath you.

Again I tell you it's obvious you don't have a father

You're getting a cure for your incorrigible stupidity this night no matter how painfully slow
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by LionTiger(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
aspabay:

hahahahha idiot, you were there when he was drugged right? omo ale

Cownu followers and worshippers are already shocked.

Joke with Bubu at your own expense.

Cownu will understand the languauge now
Moroniic fool
I heard it first from you.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
aspabay:

aside insults, curses and abuses, what other family heritage did your father put in his will to be shared with your siblings.

Answer me first

When are you going to ask your mother to show you your real father. Answer me and I will answer you
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by 9jaRealist: 2:16am On Jul 01, 2021
Noneroone:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/470688-questions-malami-refused-to-answer-on-rearrest-return-of-nnamdi-kanu.html
Noneroone:
It is very disappointing that the Nigerian media couldn't ask salient questions concerning how KANU was brought to Nigeria until 24hrs after. Throwing around words like 'extradited' 'arrested' and 'interpol' when they were absent from AG statement is very, very unprofessional. How he was brought to Nigeria is even more important than his presence.

Who cares?
The Tweet Marshal is where he rightfully belongs!
grin
>
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by 9jaRealist: 2:19am On Jul 01, 2021
OneNigerianist:
These has been my questions
If you need to kidnap someone back home, it means such a person is not a terrorist. Osama bin laden was the world's most wanted terrorist. He was declared a terrorist my more than 100 countries. Even US got approval from Pakistan before conducting the operations which killed him.

Unfortunately, the FG has not gotten a single country to agree that KANU is a terrorist. If it is comfirmed he was illegally brought to Nigeria, it will be Nigeria and not Kanu that violated the international law.

This is concerning because each step ever taken by this government against the agitation from the onset appear to have promoted it to the next level.

No, they didn’t…

The raid soured US-Pakistan relations and cooperation against the Taliban…
In fact, Pakistan jailed the Pakistani doctor that helped the US collect Osama’s DNA.
>
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:17am On Jul 01, 2021
aspabay:

You are even incapable of offering simple answer to enable us examine your generational predicament. Speak up, a nl may be of help. For the final time
aside insults, curses and abuses, what other family heritage did your father put in his will to be shared with your siblings.

Answer me , abi lawyer never read will ni? Or he doesn't have a will and you just took up curses and insults on your own.

Épèdíidilé, eebu dẹ́bí, isọkusọsọ́la

Why don't you first answer when you'll be brave enough to ask you mother to point your real father to you or don't you think you should know the man who gave to the world this level of astounding stupidity?
Or maybe you're afraid you'll get a slap across the face for daring to ask for something that's beyond her ability to give.
Omo ale. Omo alainiran, Omo Abe gada
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2021
aspabay:

I asked you a question first. Don't be a coward, answer first or get away.

Épèdíidilé.

I challenged you first. Take up the challenge. Stop living in denial. Face up to your mother and get some closure on the matter.

Omo abidaanu asibi
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2021
aspabay:

You have added lies to your list of family heritages, well done. Oniyeye.

Just as ass-licking politicians is your family tradition
Why don't you ask your mother whether u dropped from the sky into her belly
Abobaku alainilaari
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

[s]Just as ass-licking politicians is your family tradition
Why don't you ask your mother whether u dropped from the sky into her belly
Abobaku alainilaari[/s]

You can't even be original, copycat.

Oniyeye

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by oyebanji(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Just like his agitations are more important than people who have died, and all his inciteful statements. Abi?

Noneroone:
It is very disappointing that the Nigerian media couldn't ask salient questions concerning how KANU was brought to Nigeria until 24hrs after. Throwing around words like 'extradited' 'arrested' and 'interpol' when they were absent from AG statement is very, very unprofessional. How he was brought to Nigeria is even more important than his presence.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by CoolAmbience(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Noneroone:

Important to you na. So, unravel it yourself.

You think it is every information that is shared with the public abi?
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by CoolAmbience(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2021
ForgetfulJones:
For Nigerian Govt to pull this off, this should let us know that they can also tackle insecurity but have decided to play politics with it. undecided sad angry

That is what they are tackling.

You think insecurity is moimoi.

Aren't you surprised how suddenly Shekau disappeared and Kanu was caught?

No play with government o.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2021
aspabay:

You can't even be original, copycat.

Oniyeye
Just ask your mother the right questions.

Stop being an ass-licker.

FYI, a zombie like you thinks Kanu is eating watery beans when Lai Mohamed confirmed they spent millions feeding El-zakzaky everyday. Millions you will not see till you die. While they expect you to live on 30k a month. That tells you the govt you asslick considers some prisoners more valuable than you.

Se o ri wipe ori e o pe bayii

Won ti fi ori e gba paaro
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by CoolAmbience(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well done Oga d Law. Osama was declared wanted in over 50 countries. You compare that with your own version of labelling someone a terrorist simply because he says something you don't like.

Fact is, apart from his jumping bail, even the FG has no serious case against Kanu.

In fact, the present charge sheet reads instigating violence. I'm waiting to see what section of our laws describes instigating violence a crime.

This one still dey sleep on top bike.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2021
aspabay:

30k? at least I earn a salary.

Your family heritage (curses and insults) can only earn you a place at the motor prak.

Your father should be ashamed in his grave

At least I have a father.

The question still remains. Who is your father?
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Your father handed over insults and abuses to you while he lives

Didn't even wait to leave, what a father
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Okay, let me leave you alone.

It's not my character to abuse or insult. You were pushing me harder. You enjoy it, I don't

Bye
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
aspabay:

Your father handed over insults and abuses to you while he lives

Didn't even wait to leave, what a father

Whatever you say, it's like rain on the back of fish as long as you don't have a real father.
Cry it all out
Omo ale
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
aspabay:

Okay, let me leave you alone.

It's not my character to abuse or insult. You were pushing me harder. You enjoy it, I don't

Bye

It's time to go lick Buhari's blockos

Good luck with your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call / Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.