Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu (44669 Views)

Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by IGBOSON1: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist:
These has been my questions
If you need to kidnap someone back home, it means such a person is not a terrorist. Osama bin laden was the world's most wanted terrorist. He was declared a terrorist my more than 100 countries. Even US got approval from Pakistan before conducting the operations which killed him.

Unfortunately, the FG has not gotten a single country to agree that KANU is a terrorist. If it is comfirmed he was illegally brought to Nigeria, it will be Nigeria and not Kanu that violated the international law.

This is concerning because each step ever taken by this government against the agitation from the onset appear to have promoted it to the next level.

One can now understand why they have thus far kept him away from the media!

Thing is, at some point during the ‘trial’ they’ll have to bring him out...unless they’re gonna make it a secret one!
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by justice2017: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
gawu1:

The reasoning of most of you sympathizers of that terrorist is not adding up anything. You said he was probably drugged and then kidnapped into the country in order to find way of killing him. Thus,
If those are what happened, what makes you think the government agents wouldn't have just eliminated him where they picked him like house rate but would instead suffer themselves smuggling him into the country.
At least, that's an easier option; no waiting of resources and energy and drawing of attention. The news would have been that he was found dead somewhere outside the country, probably poison by some rival group or so.
Nonetheless, these speculations are imaginable and expected because the rest became unmaginable and unexpected. grin
Do you mind conspiracy theorists. They blame government of using propaganda but that is exactly same tool they are using, they ensure they flood every available news channel with falsehood and continue to spin it until it looks like the truth
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by StreetMedia: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
If the FGN had arrested Kanu, the whole place will be littered with photos and videos of him and all that. No single photo of Kanu was taken. The fact that his lawyer was almost assasinated few weeks ago speaks loud.
The Fact that Pmb medical journey was Cancelled speaks loud.
YES , Kanu is in Nigeria but what is being put out is Far from the real thing. The days and weeks ahead will speak for themselves.
I AGREE WITH YOU 100%...

1 Like

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by slowice(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
That picture of him looks like one who's just recovering from overdosed sedation.

Questions that should worry us all, especially southerners is why is arewa deeply invested in Mnk. Why do they worry so much about his less gravious action than those of bandits, killer herdsmen and terrorists ravaging the North.

When you re able to understand and answer these questions, then you will begin to see clearly. It's not in our favour.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by authority2006(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist:

If you need to kidnap someone back home, it means such a person is not a terrorist. Osama bin laden was the world's most wanted terrorist.

You are a kid. Do you think any country dares to do that in USA what USA did in Pakistan? Even Pakistan government fumed but there was nothing they could against the mighty USA. You would invade USA territory because you're looking for a terrorist?
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by justice2017: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
NGpatriot:
Naive Nigerians and their false and flawed sense of entitlement, so, you really expect intelligent agencies and bodies to reveal to you operational details and methods per intelligence operations?

Do you people really think this is your typical village police operations?

Obviously, other countries and their intelligence networks and methods of intelligence gathering operations are involved so such dealings are classified, hence vagueness and lack of details..

In the US we you borrowed demicracy from, such info is only given to select committee on intellince, not to the general public..

Top rambling and find something better to do, they don't owe you anything..

Haff mercy na
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by discusant: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafrannuke:
He was kidnapped

We know how the word “Kidnap” became popular in Nigeria after Buhari military government kidnapped Umaru Dikko in GB during the 1980s.

Nigeria became a ghost of itself following the sack of democracy in 1983, the sack which made Muhammadu Buhari to become Head of State of Nigeria .

One illegitimate act after others by a man - that’s what the recent appearance of Nnamdi Kalu in Nigeria depicts.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by authority2006(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Obviously it wasn't done through the right means. Possibly the guy was kidnapped and one of the presidential jets was used to smuggle him in.

What matters now is how the rogue government will treat the issue. Obviously finding a means to kill him is one of the topmost things in the mind of the government.

Killing is the only thing this government is good at. They have tried to kill him before he escaped. The government knows that their case is not watertight. So the only option they have is to KILL. We await to see how they will frame the death.

That's if they haven't injected him

Well, his staying alive doesn't do anyone any good. The is like cancer, spreading and destructive.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by ImpactCrater: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Same questions I hv being asking myself. But some idiots will not allow person hear word
Their are questions that needed answers but I know at the end we all shall hear it
Some were even saying that Senator Abaribe sold him out, some said Ohazuruike sold him, some said his kinsmen sold him. We shall hear the truth, but bear it in mind that their are things that happens in govt that are beyond the masses. Govt is all about the more u look, the less u know

That is how rumours will cause hopeless so called UGM(who are known and supported by most Igbo people) to start killing innocent
people claiming betrayal!
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Menace2Society(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Could be that they drugged him and smuggled him into Nigeria

Nnamdi Kanu lose guard .

I heard Sunday Igboho ha crawled back to his hole since the arrest of Kanu were made public
IPOB clown.....July 3 no shaking
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by AnanseK(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Augla1:
Am very sure what they are telling us is not how it really happened, MKN looked tranquilized as a report suggest, probably a kidnap
Let say they don't want to tell us the truth so that investigation don't get truncated.
Well, Buhari's administration can be smart only if you step on their toes

He always looked tranquilized. He is probably always high , if you add the kind of crazy commands he gives he must be on hard drugs.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Bishop4real: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mangekyo:
He's still in shock. No one believed the minigod would be captured. In the next few days, he's gonna answer.... Relax

He's already calling a "zoo" judge "my lord"... grin grin grin
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by NGpatriot: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
WayoProphet:
In the coming weeks, great things shall unfold. Something is really cooking. I see the international community wading into this somehow and beaming their light on buhari's govt. I see buhari govt threatened by international powers. I see Biafra agitation gaining ground. I see Kanu been freed and gain international recognition. This I have seen.

lol... The same international community that just handed over the terrorist to Nigeria.

You Igbos are lerners..
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by ahbey(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
[You are blocked head for naming him a terrorist. Buhari that instigate violence in Kaduna in 2011 and many people died. He is freely enjoying now as president. But the blood will speak one day]

There is no legitimacy on how you kill or arrest a Terrorist...e.g Osama bin Laden who was killed in another country...[/quote]
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
This is on the scale of CIA and MOSSAD world class operation. I had no idea that Nigerian intelligence operatives could pull off such fantastic operation.

Kudos...much respect. Keep it up and go after other terrorists with the same vigor.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by NGpatriot: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nnamdi Kanu lose guard .

I heard Sunday Igboho ha crawled back to his hole since the arrest of Kanu were made public

That one kuku hurry up and cancel his so-called Lagos rally because he understands PMB's language..

The fear of PMB's language is the beginning of wisdom..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Crazeworld(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Chatflick(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
aspabay:

Trash. Are we now comparing crimes?
Bandits and killer herdsmen are criminals.
Kanu is not just a vagabond criminal but a terrorist.

Criminals will always be there whatever the government does. Terrorists have to be deal with differently.
You can argue with your keypad, but this is the truth.
So bandits are not terrorists? Oga o how much did they pay you
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by aspabay(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chatflick:

How are bandits terrorists?

Are armed robbers terrorists too?

Leave sentiments aside and reason like a guy who went through school.

Terrorists are a threat to the government and the nations.
Terrorists go after military and police officers. There is a difference.

You do not have to be paid to have sense.

I know you are pained about Kanu's arrest, Kanu will pay for his sins, may he rot in jail.

See as he was arrested like a common criminal after all the chest beating
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by olatuns2017: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Noneroone:
It is very disappointing that the Nigerian media couldn't ask salient questions concerning how KANU was brought to Nigeria until 24hrs after. Throwing around words like 'extradited' 'arrested' and 'interpol' when they were absent from AG statement is very, very unprofessional. How he was brought to Nigeria is even more important than his presence.

Igbos

Whether u put gari inside water or water inside gari

Most important thing is he was awesomely arrested!
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by NGpatriot: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
dederocs:
Government all over the world use drastic procedure, when dealing with matters bordering on national security, we all saw how the US, America took out their enemy, Iran's military chief Suleimani, we also saw how America killed Osama bin Laden, once you are public enemy, it's DOA for you, especially when killings have been involved. America told you they dumped Osama's body in the sea, you believed, lol, governments have leverage individuals don't have, they can decide to keep things classified...it happens everywhere in the world, the UK has Mi6, Isreal has mossad, anonymous hitters. The questions you posed reeks of naivety, unless you are an Ipobian grin

ipobian of course, they are the most illogical, delusional and naive people on the surface of the earth..

grin grin
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by NGpatriot: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chatflick:

...but we see our military and law enforcement forces killing bandits every day so what;'s your point.?..
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by OgeFather(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

There is no legitimacy on how you kill or arrest a Terrorist...e.g Osama bin Laden who was killed in another country...

Each time I come here to NL and see how some tribalistic idiots come to talk about current affairs with bias sentiment I laugh because it's going to end in shame for them

grin they now compare Kanu with Osama SMH
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Following
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by Sammerboi: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nnamdi Kanu lose guard .

Ode! Igboho don’t the Fulani led federal government one bit. He talks when he needs to talk.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by NGpatriot: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist:
If you need to kidnap someone back home, it means such a person is not a terrorist. Osama bin laden was the world's most wanted terrorist. He was declared a terrorist my more than 100 countries. Even US got approval from Pakistan before conducting the operations which killed him.

Unfortunately, the FG has not gotten a single country to agree that KANU is a terrorist. If it is comfirmed he was illegally brought to Nigeria, it will be Nigeria and not Kanu that violated the international law.

This is concerning because each step ever taken by this government against the agitation from the onset appear to have promoted it to the next level.

I just wonder why the country Nigerian kidnapped the terrorist from is not ranting, raving, recalling their ambassador and raging about how we broke their laws and trampled on their sovereignty..

Lerner..
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by NGpatriot: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
OgeFather:

Each time I come here to NL and see how some tribalistic idiots come to talk about current affairs with bias sentiment I laugh because it's going to end in shame for them

grin they now compare Kanu with Osama SMH

Both are terrorists so what's the difference?
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by codedguy1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Umaru Dikko 2021.

Buhari again.
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by musicwriter(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
If the FGN had arrested Kanu, the whole place will be littered with photos and videos of him and all that. No single photo of Kanu was taken. The fact that his lawyer was almost assasinated few weeks ago speaks loud.
The Fact that Pmb medical journey was Cancelled speaks loud.
YES , Kanu is in Nigeria but what is being put out is Far from the real thing. The days and weeks ahead will speak for themselves.

The quote in bold.

The whole thing was executed by the British intelligence working hand in hand with the Nigerian government. Yes, that's probably the reason for Buhari cancelling his UK trip, which in reality was not even a medical trip but a trip to get his next policy direction from his masters.

On Kanu.... where they got Kanu was by declaring asylum for Biafrans, which gave him a false sense of security to travel freely. The asylum was an elaborate scam known in advance by the Nigerian government. The whole purpose of the asylum was to hypnotize Kanu, give him a sense of grandiose to make mistakes in order to get him arrested. It worked!!
Re: Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
OneNigerianist:

a terrorist only recognised by clowns in Nigeria Government and their afonja brown roofians zombies.. is that one a terrorist Why the world didn't recognised ipob as terrorist organisation... biafra matter dey pepper afonja as if their lives depend on it to survive tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market / Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.