Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me (4868 Views)

Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More / “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by wealthtrak: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Vixenn:
I created a new thread to mask my identity__ and I've been reluctant to post this since yesterday. I've been dating my boyfriend for 4 years now we've not had any major issue, he's a software developer and is doing fine... He told me he had a female bestie_ which I had no problem with then cos she was abroad(She travelled abroad after their secondary school).
She came back to Nigeria last year (or was deported_ we don't know) and started staying with us...My boyfriend stays in a 3 bedroom apartment...Initially when she arrived, she was pretending to be cool_ and I felt the best way to handle it was to be friends with her as well...but after 4 months and she still remained with us, I started feeling uncomfortable and I told him_ but he didn't take me serious.
Last year December we had a misunderstanding and she slapped me, I left her for peace to reign_ reported her to my boyfriend, buh he said next time "I should not tell her to shut up"...This girl smokes and is into drugs!! _ my boyfriend is always at work, he doesn't see these things but he knows and I've snapped her doing it before but he doesn't say anything.
In February we had another misunderstanding, she slapped me again_ I slapped her back, then we fought...After this incident she beats me at any small provocation, and fondles my private parts while beating me... I brought my best friend (girl) and we both beat her, my boyfriend is just lackadaisical about the whole thing_ he only focuses on work. I told him to allow my best friend to stay so I will feel safe, but he refused...
Last week she beat me, stripped me, penetrated me with her fingers and snapped me... If I leave my Boyfriend's place she will win, but I feel I will soon stab her...
Please how can I handle her, rn I careless if she dies
Phew! 4 years of dating.

Never date a man for more
than 2 years max otherwise
lethargy will set in.

Enough said!

P.S. Your story looks surreal to
me though. There are internal
gaps in it.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Lovelyperson(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beloved3:
These days I first scroll and check if there is a link at the bottom of these stories before deciding to read through or not.

Who can relate?? grin grin

Same here bro... Same here grin

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by AgentGoat: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Vixenn:
I created a new thread to mask my identity__ and I've been reluctant to post this since yesterday. I've been dating my boyfriend for 4 years now we've not had any major issue, he's a software developer and is doing fine... He told me he had a female bestie_ which I had no problem with then cos she was abroad(She travelled abroad after their secondary school).
She came back to Nigeria last year (or was deported_ we don't know) and started staying with us...My boyfriend stays in a 3 bedroom apartment...Initially when she arrived, she was pretending to be cool_ and I felt the best way to handle it was to be friends with her as well...but after 4 months and she still remained with us, I started feeling uncomfortable and I told him_ but he didn't take me serious.
Last year December we had a misunderstanding and she slapped me, I left her for peace to reign_ reported her to my boyfriend, buh he said next time "I should not tell her to shut up"...This girl smokes and is into drugs!! _ my boyfriend is always at work, he doesn't see these things but he knows and I've snapped her doing it before but he doesn't say anything.
In February we had another misunderstanding, she slapped me again_ I slapped her back, then we fought...After this incident she beats me at any small provocation, and fondles my private parts while beating me... I brought my best friend (girl) and we both beat her, my boyfriend is just lackadaisical about the whole thing_ he only focuses on work. I told him to allow my best friend to stay so I will feel safe, but he refused...
Last week she beat me, stripped me, penetrated me with her fingers and snapped me... If I leave my Boyfriend's place she will win, but I feel I will soon stab her...

Fake story.
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Saintdan0421(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hd pictures of yourself, your bestie, your boyfriend, your boysfriend's bestie & lastly the fondled/fingered....(how did you put it again?) or WE DONT BELIEVE.
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Bunmhi(f): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Samwils: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beloved3:
These days I first scroll and check if there is a link at the bottom of these stories before deciding whether to read or not.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by neyyoh: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Could be fake or real but quite possible.

I've seen things.. and that's all
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Collins4u1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
You mean you were crying and getting wet from the handling and pene?
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by LilSmith55(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beloved3:
These days I first scroll and check if there is a link at the bottom of these stories before deciding whether to read or not.

We dey dis table together

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by LINTUNE(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Twelfthman:
Just leave. Don't force anything. Leave since your so called boyfriend is not ready to step up and protect you.
I bet he is probably into the both of you and moreover his friend molesting you show she is into lesbianism. You should be more careful around such abomidable people...
If you leave u won't die. Pls don't go stab her you will go to jail that is why it is important you must leave the house. If he wants you back he will do the right thing since you claimed you his girlfriend and not just a friend.
how can she leave, when she's jobless, poor and heavily depends on her rich boyfriend...if she was the busy type, would she even have time to stay with a man that's accommodating another woman...women literally can do anything for this money, na why that him boyfriend no send am, I like the guy.....if u want Respect as a gal, u must earn it.. later this one now go come outside de form feminist, without we knowing that she can't even afford to buy sanitary pad with her own money..mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Diamond23(f): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Vixenn:
Penetrate you kwa something just dey run through my mind buh it's blurry can't figure it clearly embarassed
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by phenzy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beloved3:

We both on this table cos I am fed up of clicking link to read fictional write up

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by escapefromusa(f): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nickisindigo:
My software developer brothers come and advise your in-law

He has more girls. Software dev have alot of cash flow. Can keep a harem of girls and not feel a thing financially.

Them Niggaz is making USD/GBP ... You make 1 naira a millisecond they make 500 nairas a millisecond.

They love the command line more than they love women.
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by EmzyT: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beloved3:

Swears bro grin cheesy Those people don frustrate man life for here

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by damiloladuke: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lies
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by WoundedLamb: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
I don't understand. Why not just leave? She will win, you said? She will win what exactly? A man who has no regards for you?

See Nairaland men will never see anything wrong in whatever a guy does, so bringing your problems here is fruitless. Just carry your bag and leave the house.
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by phemmyfour: 5:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Vixenn:
She ll kill you. She already defeated you 3 times. Leave that relationship, it doesn't worth fighting for
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by SaAyomikun(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Mosdii has been right all along.

Imagine enduring nonsense all because of the money and dick he's giving you.
You are simply a broke-ass leech with zero sense. If not, you'd have packed out of that house/rltnshp. If your guy doesn't value you now, what makes you think he will after marriage??

Naija girls are useless, truly

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by SaAyomikun(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2021
LINTUNE:
how can she leave, when she's jobless, poor and heavily depends on her rich boyfriend...if she was the busy type, would she even have time to stay with a man that's accommodating another woman...women literally can do anything for this money, na why that him boyfriend no send am, I like the guy.....if u want Respect as a gal, u must earn it.. later this one now go come outside de form feminist, without we knowing that she can't even afford to buy sanitary pad with her own money..mtcheew!

You said it all, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Polynek(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2021
Beloved3:

Exactly what I use to do grin grin

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Vulcanheph(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Beloved3:

Yes oh.... No be only you.
These yeye stories too full nairaland.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Mrscarter(f): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Vixenn:

Wtf. Ur bf doesnt care?
As for the girl wat a lesbo. Any girl done that to me id break the fingers she used n she wouldnt think of doing it again.
Wen u have to fight her if shes beating u headbut her. Ur forehead against her nose. (Not ur forehead against hers or youll stun yourself too lol) Do it hard it will stun her n u can use that few seconds to get it over her. And dont pull hair although u can grab it to hold her head so u can punch her face. Aim for the nose. Dont stab nobody. Nobody should die over a fight. Beat her ass tho. If u have to knee her stomach or even her puzzy if shes winning. Lol. U gotta make her hurt n u gotta win everytime so she will leave you alone. U gotta bend her fingers all the way back hard break them fast (theyll heal in time but itll make her remember not to do that to u again) Im not a bad person but she deserves it n i believe in standing up for yourself.... Who does that to another girl?! Dont be afraid.
As for your boyfriend. I wouldnt stay with him if he dont care youre putting up with this from his friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I Feel Depressed And Insecure Because I Have A Small D*ck. / Sex With Albino Girl / Dammy Vs Hilda. The Hypocricy Of Nigerians sexuality, tribalism and stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.