Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Busty Lady Dance In Wedding Video Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady Dance In Wedding Video Goes Viral (1062 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busty Lady Dance In Wedding Video Goes Viral by nelsonrayney: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
The busty Nigerian lady who went viral days ago after rocking a dress that exposed her chest while dancing at a wedding reception over the weekend has opened up on her family's reactions to her act, IgbereTV reports.

She stated that after the video went viral, her mother cried and her brother is still angry at her and vowed not to talk to her again.

Speaking with Kemi Olunloyo in an interview, the lady simply identified as Debo Dacosta stressed that although the party was a family event, she would have still rocked a similar outfit to any other party.

“I will dress the same way, for me to wear it to my family party definitely I’ll wear it to your own party too.

“Anybody can wear that dress, it's because I’m busty that’s why they are shouting. If it was one celebrity that’s putting on that dress they won't say anything… What I was putting on is not bad.

“My brother called and was so angry, he was like he won't even talk to me again”, she said.

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqsqUay6U0s

Re: Busty Lady Dance In Wedding Video Goes Viral by BarrSly: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Meehnn geeee When you treat her like a 304 (h0e) she would insult you and say men are scum....

Women feed on attention and she was clearly seeking and crying for attention now all dem sugar daddies have gotten her number she is coming to online to form remorse.

I’ve got no respect for women like this and if I meet you anywhere I just wanna dig your watery guts till you buhhhh and move the f@ck on.

She’s even old cargo thank God for push up .......

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Two Matured Woman Fighting D!rty On The Street Goes Viral / Simple Advise To Short Guys / 10 Sex Positions That Will Get Her Off Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.