Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children (72872 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Antoeni(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Oga Abeg leave story

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by olatade(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hmm
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Triangles1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hmmm.

Same Igbos dishing themselves.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by kestolove95(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
now I see why he was doing thanks giving in his office

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Decency2020(f): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pierocash:
Nobody supports the killing of another,but the arrest of Kanu doesn't mean Joe is still safe. He better lie low like his children warned,the arrest of Kanu makes the whole thing more dangerous for Joe Igbokwe and his likes

Unfortunately the fool doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Lumig: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by TBD(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Brainless Nnamdi Cownu he was like common criminals.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by iconnecta(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
lol

abeg make una try buy my digital ePin(for Education purpose ), from my online store,
e get why.
it's safe,secured, fast and reliable.
Instant value delevery.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Sholaco: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
That's what made him a terrorist. He ordered his rag tag foot soldiers to kill sanwoolu and Tinubu. Foolish con man

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Mummyfour(f): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
I don't know whether to believe what this man said or not. But one thing i know is that someday APC will end, Buhari will either retire or die as is inevitable for every human being.i am not a fan or follower of kanu, but this man has proven that he is lousy.
What else can one call this his tirade, if not clout chasing?
But posterity will judge people like this igbokwe man who have traded their souls and consciences for cleaning gutters in lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by BenklinsJones(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Igbos are their own enemies...Licking the ass of the fulanis...

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Tupaq: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
When I remember Joe igbokwe, I remember the story of the owner of Netflix movies. Joe time shall come!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by TzPalo: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sholaco:
That's what made him a terrorist. He ordered his rag tag foot soldiers to kill sanwoolu and Tinubu. Foolish con man
Are u for real or just hatred

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by wallarwallar(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Noise Maker
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by tutudesz: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Nnamdi Kanu turned himself into a demigod that was determining who should be spared or killed, all in the name of fighting Biafra actualization. Many other igbos like Igbokwe must be thanking their starts right now. No single human being should ever be allowed to wield the kind of unbridled power and influence that Kanu had over his supporters else he will begin to see himself as a god. There should be checks and balances.
Any opinions outside his is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Abujason: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
AND THEY WILL SOONER OR LATER.

Meanwhile, protest against the arrest of MNK currently going on in Port Harcourt.
As e dey happen today for IgweOcha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMxyPrp4B8k

cocolacec:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4017379961643809&id=100001155348708

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Benitoh: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joe fulakwe always ranting like a mad dog

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Stallione(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
B4 nko, apart from what nnamdi kanu said, igbo as a nation fit behead u sef cos according to them ur a sell out. So dnt rant ur tongue too much yet, maka ndu gi.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Mayng01(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
See mumu! You are still not safe. Did shekau’s elimination ended insurgency?

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Itulah(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
SecretReporter:
Sir please try and stay low, you might be doing yourself more harm than Good
He already did by spewing this garbage online. "There's a lot of wisdom in keeping quiet".

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by focus7: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kanu is a criminal, a vicious one at that

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Buliwyf: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Abujason:
AND THEY WILL SOONER OR LATER.

Meanwhile, protest against the arrest of MNK currently going on in Port Harcourt.
As e dey happen today for IgweOcha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMxyPrp4B8k

I trust Wike to cure your madness soon. Igweocha my ass cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Almaigaa: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joe Igbokwe is a Patriotic Nigerian. The North will install him as the first President of BIAFRA. When the North finaly gives them independence. grin

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by nedekid: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
This charlatan has come again. Still waiting for the day he will condemn Fulani and mayeti Allah.
Even though I don't support Kanu and his policies but one must give him kudos for exposing the fulani agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Resurrection212: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
So Igbos will go lagos to kill him.
Pierocash:
Nobody supports the killing of another,but the arrest of Kanu doesn't mean Joe is still safe. He better lie low like his children warned,the arrest of Kanu makes the whole thing more dangerous for Joe Igbokwe and his likes
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by TheMostComplex1: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ok sir.

I wish you luck

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Abujason: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wike that is running for his dear life.
Marriage no be by force ooo.

Buliwyf:

I trust Wike to cure your madness soon. Igweocha my ass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by doffman: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
But animal and his followers said Cownu is a dove who follows women like a goat on heat.

I tell you .

The way KANU'S ass lickers reasoned used to amaze me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by YorubarLord: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin Igbo betraying yeebow. So who's the traitor tribe now huh? I even heard it was his own people that tricked him to Kenya in pretence of making donations then got him arrested. Money loving idiots

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lagos gutter cleaners .. as if ur head is important... this one is efulefe ifeajuna of our time

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Buliwyf: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Abujason:
Wike that is running for his dear life.
Marriage no be by force ooo.

Marriage no be by force but you are trying hard to claim Port Harcourt even though those ones keep denying you. LMAO. You are shameless.

BTW, Wike is there in PH sitting pretty. You clowns should do anything to him if you are not bastards. It's not by boasting on the internet. Just do something so they can make an example of you lol

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.