Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children (72873 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by billyG(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
He should have exposed his feelings on social media yet,he hav lie low for now.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by SweetiliciousD: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
dallasi:

behead u as well

I weep for the kind of education given you by failed state.

When did CYCLE share same meaning with CIRCLE?

Like Papa like Pikin!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Ojikutubaba: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Murderer

Shuzzi:
Well although I don't wish you or your kids death but know that anything that happens you brought it yourself. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Read Read Read!!

I don't read senseless stuff
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I don't read senseless stuff
I hope and pray for you to heal Soon Sha!

I wish u well!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hammyaladin:
I hope and pray for you to heal Soon Sha!

I wish u well!

You need your prayers more

Wish yourself well first.

This one no be good life at all
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by GetMeRight: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Shuzzi:
Well although I don't wish you or your kids death but know that anything that happens you brought it yourself. undecided

Kanu has really given birth to many hateful igbos, even on nairaland. You guys are now intolerable to recognise the boundary between sanity and insanity. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by FakeUnity: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Geeman2006:

1st class Olodo. undecidedUnlike you , I get work to do. Not to be idling , chest beating and spewing your smelly rat mouth from morning to Evening on Nairaland, everyday, week after week. I have said it get a job , get a job , get a fuc#ing Job. grin. Because of crumbs you live morning till night on Nairaland.
You go wear long Job seeker shoe come dey pose for who here. Get the fuc outta here fool. Get a life man. Na so sociopathic behaviour dey start, if you never even reach there sef. You need help. grin

Political + economic slave= Double slave.

We are blessed, as we cross our legs for our factory, alert dey enter on a steady, you don see this kain alert for your entire enslaved life?

You are an abokey slave on paycheck, I am an IGBO BOSS- The headman in charge of his own economy. Find your level. You too small.

grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by CHIGIM: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Park well abeg
FakeUnity:
Joe ibokwe should go and sit down in one corner, him own case na moi-moi case. IPOB doesn't really care about him. They know his house in Nnewi, if they wanted him dealt with they would have done so long time ago. They have a bigger fish to fry.

He should travel to his village in Nnewi for once and pay his umunna dues and levies that he has been dodging. It is pilling up like a mountain of horseshit.

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by GetMeRight: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mummyfour:
I don't know whether to believe what this man said or not. But one thing i know is that someday APC will end, Buhari will either retire or die as is inevitable for every human being.i am not a fan or follower of kanu, but this man has proven that he is lousy.
What else can one call this his tirade, if not clout chasing?
But posterity will judge people like this igbokwe man who have traded their souls and consciences for cleaning gutters in lagos

You guys should learn to accommodate differing opinions. No be the same Kanu the loser who was busy chasing everything in skirt and living large on IPOB zombies donations?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Buliwyf: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

But wait first, did you say you are a SS Rivers man? grin

Abujason, abeg sit and watch wetin go happen here just now. grin

IPOB Dundee. Where did I say I am a Rivers man. It must really be paining you guys so hard you can't read well again. Illiterates. I am a bona fide South South man. And we have been denying you guys. Is it hard for you to stand on your own two feet? LMAO

He will start crying now as if I am the one that jailed Nnamdi Kanu or denied him bail. I won't even reply or read anything you write again you while you wail up and down. The monkey that I was talking to got my message clearly and you are just a jobless irritant looking for attention. I repeat the clowns in PH protesting are hungry SE Igbos fooling themselves LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Prophet777: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Whoever close to this man should tell him to thread carefully...

Thread with wisdom if you have one, sincerely speaking you don't need all these.

You are only exposing yourself to more danger. Buhari did not give a folk about you.

Security situation in Nigeria today is now in a sorry state and there is nothing to be celebrated about on Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Extremefiles(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dude use ipob money to buy fendi
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Jetrue3oo: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
Make una leave buhari alone for kanu arrest matter,buhari is death
Na jubril of sudan arrest N.kanu simple.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by greatiyk4u(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Joe ibekwe Your own nah small case! Nah your own village people go behead you!

Kanu is in Nigeria now, why don't you sue him? If you think you have a case
Saboteur! Tueh

Why sue him again?

Someone down is not afraid of falling
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by FakeUnity: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Buliwyf:

IPOB Dundee. Where did I say I am a Rivers man. It must really be paining you guys so hard you can't read well again. Illiterates. I am a bona fide South South man. And we have been denying you guys. Is it hard for you to stand on your own two feet? LMAO

He will start crying now as if I am the one that jailed Nnamdi Kanu or denied him bail. I won't even reply you while you wait up and down. I repeat the clowns in PH protesting are hungry SE Igbos fooling themselves lmao.

You hate Christian and insult SS and you say you be 'We SS'. Your ewedu pro-abokey muslim skull must be coconut's twin brother. Your post history is replete with anti-christian and ewedu language. grin

Your ewedu muslim skull, don almost claim Rivers man just to fO0l your own skull. grin

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Geeman2006: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

Political + economic slave= Double slave.

We are blessed, as we cross our legs for our factory, alert dey enter on a steady, you don see this kain alert for your entire enslaved life?

grin grin

See the chicken change you dey flash! grin grin. Hahaha. You disappoint me Boy. Kai!! Omg. Lmaoooo cheesy. Shame dey catch me on your behalf sef. My Car alone trump that balance.
Abeg no dey disgrace yourself like this. I dey beg you, there's no need. Na 4m you wan use brag for me. 4m that I spent on building fence in a piece of land 3 years back. Boy, u don't know anything.
It's now I have confirmed your a small fish sef..
Please meet a doctor to solve your Aboki Nightmares. I know sleep dey hard you.
Men, this is disappointing. I can't continue. I give up. All the best undecided
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Buliwyf: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

You hate Christian and insult SS and you say you be 'We SS'. Your ewedu pro-abokey muslim skull must be coconut's twin brother. Your post history is replete with anti-christian and ewedu language. grin

Your ewedu muslim skull, don almost claim Rivers man just to fO0l your own skull. grin

Lol mugu. I thought you will even bring out where I insult SS. Fool. My religious stance is well known here. If you like call mallam it won't stop the fact that the idiots protesting in PH are your hungry brothers from the SE hustling there. Wike will soon show them out. Please post more. cheesy

These daft idiots everyone that disagree with them is aboki or Yoruba and they keep wondering why they are isolated and rejected by everyone. They just can't fathom it. LMAO. Everyone that isn't a Christian must be a Muslim. Such parochial goats that are incapable of thinking beyond one dimension. No wonder Nnamdi Kanu's dog Jack has more value than them. smiley

Cry on. Let those of us that have work go back to it. Bye bye mugu. Your tears has just started. grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by FakeUnity: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Geeman2006:

See the chicken change you dey flash! grin grin. Hahaha. You disappoint me Boy. Kai!! Omg. Lmaoooo cheesy. Shame dey catch me on your behalf sef. My Car alone trump that balance.
Abeg no dey disgrace yourself like this. I dey beg you, there's no need. Na 4m you wan use brag for me. 4m that I spent on building fence in a piece of land 3 years back. Boy, u don't know anything.
It's now I have confirmed your a small fish sef..
Please meet a doctor to solve your Aboki Nightmares. I know sleep dey hard you.
Men, this is disappointing. I can't continue. I give up. All the best undecided

Lol.. That na one bank account but still you no get 10% of that pay except you dey thief your oga money. You live paycheck to paycheck. grin

Oya confirm another akant. You must gree say I be your boss for here.

grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by motayoayinde: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Shekau is representing Islam and propagation of Sharia.

I did not equate Kanu with Shekau. As a matter of fact, I believe the criminalization of Kanu has more to do with bitterness towards easterners than the perceived crime.

Meanwhile cool it with the Igbo tag. I'm not Igbo

SHEKAU DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by mightyhaze: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
U first get head before?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by FakeUnity: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
Buliwyf:

[s]Lol mugu. I thought you will even bring out where I insult SS. Fool. My religious stance is well known here. If you like call mallam it won't stop the fact that the idiots protesting in PH are your hungry brothers from the SE hustling there. Wike will soon show them out. Please post more. cheesy

These daft idiots everyone that disagree with them is aboki or Yoruba and they keep wondering why they are isolated and rejected by everyone. They just can't fathom it. LMAO

Cry on. Let those of us that have work go back to it. Bye bye mugu grin grin[/s]

You are a 'We SS' ewedu muslim mugu. Your post history don confirm am. When una dey post una no dey get sense. Always forgetful that the internet never forgets.

grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
motayoayinde:

SHEKAU DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM.

That's not what he says. You can go and argue with him
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Casham: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Shekau is representing Islam and propagation of Sharia.

I did not equate Kanu with Shekau. As a matter of fact, I believe the criminalization of Kanu has more to do with bitterness towards easterners than the perceived crime.

Meanwhile cool it with the Igbo tag. I'm not Igbo
Saying Nnamdi Kanu is not a criminal is just a clear sign that you either know nothing about politics or you are just ... (I really hate calling people names). I am still trying to find those people you, and many others claim are bitter towards the easterners. Lets stop been unreasonable na! And how can you say you didn't equate Shekau with Kanu. I am really baffled at your kind of logic.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Casham:
Saying Nnamdi Kanu is not a criminal is just a clear sign that you either know nothing about politics or you are just ... (I really hate calling people names). I am still trying to find those people you, and many others claim are bitter towards the easterners. Lets stop been unreasonable na! And how can you say you didn't equate Shekau with Kanu. I am really baffled at your kind of logic.

Explain his crime to me with facts pls. Buhari is obviously bitter towards easterners. I didn't equate Kanu with Shekau. I said what I said.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Geeman2006: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

Lol.. That na one bank account but still you no get 10% of that pay except you dey thief your oga money. grin

Oya confirm another akant. You must gree say I be your boss for here.

grin

No need Boy. Na small fish you be. You don let me down already. I'm weak already. You don't bring a knife to a Gun fight. That was very disappointing undecided . Y u remove the picture grin. 4M wey guys don see finish. All this one na too save face... You're a small boy, not worth the stress.
I just dey waste my time since. Cheers. undecided
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by FakeUnity: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Casham:

First, what tribe do you belong? And what religion do you profess? That puts things in proper perspective.

grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by motayoayinde: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

That's not what he says. You can go and argue with him

WHAT HE SAYS IS NOT WHAT ISLAM SAYS.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Sicilyjones: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

Stop constituting nuisance with this same post of urs in every thread since today , copy and paste, u don't have any thing uptires or what to type ?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
motayoayinde:

WHAT HE SAYS IS NOT WHAT ISLAM SAYS.

Go and preach what Islam says to ISWAP and BH.

But out of curiosity, what does Islam say?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by FakeUnity: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Geeman2006:

No need Boy. Na small fish you be. You don let me down already. I'm weak already. You don't bring a knife to a Gun fight. That was very disappointing undecided . 4M wey guys don see finish. All this one na too save face...
I just dey waste my time since. Cheers. undecided

Aboy, leave talk with your audio money. You nor get money. You were calling me boy since morning thinking you were dealing with your fellow 30K stipend zombies. E really shock you. grin

You no sabi say REAL BOSS MEN full here. Even your fellow 30k zombie richmond500 has eaten the humble pie since, you dey here dey form agro. grin

Many of those on the opposing line of the pro-abokey political belief you hold will feed comfortably for fun.
Quiet your mouth, and next time choose your fights wisely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.