Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children (72874 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by simplesearch: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Everything bulks down to peoples disenchantment with lackluster leadership. I don't support violence against leadership or anyone for that matter, but primarily leadership is about having the mandate of the majority to proffer first and immediate solution to their problem. This is the exact reason we have emergency unit at various health care centers, to scale between two inviting scenario and make solution possible to the one with lesser shelf life. You can't feel unconcern as the leader of a nation when your house is burning, your children are hungry and feel helpless; while you sleep off enjoying a full dose of luxury, it's a mind game and the result doesn't take too far to show itself in full gear. As a leader show justice, show leadership, show empathy, create pivotal balancing in your fulcrum, and even those who hate you will see reason to sheath their sword. An husband who love but don't show or talk it out will be adjudged as not having one, reason a man who ride on high horses and can't be tossed around have no business seeking leadership position. For as a leader you are a steward to the people and must be ready every now and then to give account of your stewardship. This is what the white man is doing and seems to be getting it right!
Nnamdi Kanu having over stepped his boundary on many fronts leading to wanton loss of life from both sides of the divide, should bear his Judgment. But the fundamental issue of outright injustice or selective justice which is the bane of agitations from different spectrum of the society should be holistically addressed, else we can only but wait for a future metamorphosis of same scenario in a broader view.
Right now It will be a colossal waste of time jubilating over his arrest If we are not ready to do the right thing that threw up people like him.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by don89(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Don't mind the senseless idiots, they said they will burn down the zoo, only to start burning down the southeast.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Seun360(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chineke delivered Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by FakeUnity: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

I pray for that because we need that in Africa. But from the looks of things, seems you're going to end up like a smaller version of Nigeria.

You already have someone calling out hits like a mobster and he's not even in command yet.

Many Jews like Vital Hasson who aided Hitler to kill their own people were executed by their family members. There is nothing in doing the same in Biafra. Saboteurs are worse than the enemies, Isreal understands this fact.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/the-jew-who-worked-for-the-nazis-and-hunted-down-refugees-in-wwii-greece/amp/

You should be pay me for schooling you as I am sure you didn't know this before.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Amarachieze(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sometimes it is better to be silent: Even Onochie is better than this Igbokwe.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Diligence: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Media trial has commenced in earnest.
If u want to know what hopes lies in being a Nigerian & u Wld understand ain't such thing as hope in this expired contract: 1914-2014.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Chris525: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nnewi has never been a hot bed for IPOB terrorists. There’s a lot of military and police presence there as well. Would be a suicide mission. If it was IMO, I’m sure they would have tried.

Agbegbaorogboye:

You actually believe all the nonsense he wrote?
Why was his house in Nnewi not burned down if the threat against him was that strong?
Or does he have military watching his house there?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chris525:

Nnewi has never been a hot bed for IPOB terrorists. There’s a lot of military and police presence there as well. Would be a suicide mission. If it was IMO, I’m sure they would have tried.

which goes to prove his so-called threats to life and property/fatwa is just an attention-seeking hoax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Topshow2010(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:

You think if Kanu is killed, Joe will be free?? I laugh in Swahili..
Someone that even his village people hate with passion cos of his numerous atrocities.
Joe should pray that Nothing bad happens to Kanu or else his own is finished.. Not just him but his entire lineage!

The usual chest beating begins , it's just too inscrutable and alarmingly calamitous dt d igbo youths could easily been Hoodwinked by Kanu..

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Chris525: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
You may not like the man, I don’t care about him but the threat was made and thats enough if you ask me.

Agbegbaorogboye:

which goes to prove his so-called threats to life and property/fatwa is just an attention-seeking hoax
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by osazsky(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nigerians can delay justice .u caught him since 3 days charged him to court yesterday today he is to face the hangman in America treasonable offenses are dealth with expressly and it carrys the death panalty stupid country nothing works here
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hammyaladin:
@ least he is still alive.. a fucking judge was murdered but you guys are good and ok with it?? Bleep! Igbo's aren't know for centralisation.. and you guys are giving to kanu..

Like shekau like kanu lie zazzaki!!

The above people all have salty, angry and short tempered followers. It is well.

Hope you aren't like this in real life ??!

You are not making sense. Can you be more logical or just drop your phone?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by ragna1991(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Joe ibekwe Your own nah small case! Nah your own village people go behead you!

Kanu is in Nigeria now, why don't you sue him? If you think you have a case
Saboteur! Tueh
Don't mind the Hypocrite if he thinks is over he should go home and call for umunna meeting..
Is not about kneeling down and fooling yourself all in the name of impressing some group of oppressors and condemning your own. You are worst than a betrayal
What is his crime or have you ever seen him with arms or commanding armed groups to invade farm lands and peoples home, killing and rapping women in your father's home, what have you said about joe igbokwe , have you ever voiced out or condemned it.. no one has seen or heard from you about it neither have you made any contributing factor to stop or complain of your distaste over what is going on in your father's land .
Boom. MNK has been arrested,you started praising God as if that the solution to the wide range of the countries problem...
What are you rejoicing over
Why are you happy..
Is MNK worst than fullani herders,
Is he worst than Shikau
Is he the negotiator between bandits and FG
What have you said about Gumi, bandits and FG...
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Casham:
See your talk! You people still don't realise that the North is not a homogenous region or are you people just naturally "coocoo?" Who is Shekau representing? If you think it is ok to equate Kanu with Shekau, why do you fret when we equate Bokoharam with IPOB? You Igbos are known to be very shrewd and intelligent, but some of you can be so daft to a mind-numbing propotion

Shekau is representing Islam and propagation of Sharia.

I did not equate Kanu with Shekau. As a matter of fact, I believe the criminalization of Kanu has more to do with bitterness towards easterners than the perceived crime.

Meanwhile cool it with the Igbo tag. I'm not Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by FakeUnity: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Buliwyf:

Yeah. You automatically know I am not from the south south because you are one of those native doctors working for IPOB abi? Dundee grin

No wonder you guys keep miscalculating and failing miserably because you assume everyone is automatically your allies whether you discussed with them or not. Big mugu. The south south distrusts you fvcks than anyone else so remove the pipe dream from your eyes. I repeat the goats protesting are your poverty stricken brothers from the southeast who went to hustle in Rivers. Wike will soon handle them well and you will start crying again. Take your protest to Aba or you will be dealt with again.

Shameless animals that always want to attach to other people to feel validated. Failing IPOB filled with dunces and morons. cheesy cheesy

But wait first, did you say you are a SS Rivers man? grin

Abujason, abeg sit and watch wetin go happen here just now. grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Geeman2006: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:
Joe ibokwe should go and sit down in one corner, him own case na moi-moi case. IPOB doesn't really care about him. They know his house in Nnewi, if they wanted him dealt with they would have done so long time ago. They have a bigger fish to fry.

He should travel to his village in Nnewi for once and pay his umunna dues and levies that he has been dodging. It is pilling up like a mountain of horseshit.

Olodo! I can see you are back to work as usual. Cho Cho Cho all the time... Bigger fish to fry you say. Fisherman well done... One by one Una go smell the coffee, Una never see anything.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by knowhowk: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
The question is ,Will The Arrest of Kanu put a Total end to Biafra Agitations ?
We need Peace not War .
Don't die in Silence Staphylococcus aureus can be treated Check signature below.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by FakeUnity: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Geeman2006:

Olodo! I can see you are back to work as usual. Cho Cho Cho all the time... Bigger fish to fry you say. Fisherman well done... One by one Una go smell the coffee, Una never see anything.

So your employer refused to let you respond the since morning after seizing your phone while I crossed my leg abd waited for you like a TRUE BOSS. So you are not just an abokey political slave, you are also an economic slave too in nigeria, living paycheck by paycheck. Your own don bizzle las las. grin

buliwyf, the 'we SS Rivers boy' wey say him from porharcourt' I dey wait your reply. I wan release bomb on top your head just now. Abeg no run o. E ma salo o.

grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Dapson73(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:

You think if Kanu is killed, Joe will be free?? I laugh in Swahili..
Someone that even his village people hate with passion cos of his numerous atrocities.
Joe should pray that Nothing bad happens to Kanu or else his own is finished.. Not just him but his entire lineage!

Mere imagination.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by murphyibiam15(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Angelfrost:
Nnamdi Kanu wasn't smart las las... This is not the way to agitate.

Who openly and brazenly challenges a sitting president and expects to be given VIP treatment??! Where is such condoned anywhere in the universe??!

Even going as far as forming a ragtag para-military group to kill and maim security forces... A smarter person would have simply done things more discreetly and behind the scenes. ESN could have been formed and gone about their duties of sanitizing the South-East from herdsmen without catching the attention of even a local government chairman. But they felt they were bigger than they truly are. PITY.

Such a waste of massive potential and a fantastic chance to garner support from every young Igbo and Non-Igbo person across the globe.

The day they felled the first police officer was the day any serious agitation died a pathetic death! SMH!!! Such a disappointment.
Very big disappointment I must say and to make it worse they even killed igbo officers, who does that
They just missed another mass potential
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by ukahrawah: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
This slowpoke called Joe Igbokwe shut his filthy mouth. There's nothing this Tinubu goat says that makes sense.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Keep making false accusations till someone comes and beheads you and your family.

Always chasing clout.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You are not making sense. Can you be more logical or just drop your phone?
Read Read Read!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Nnamdi Kanu turned himself into a demigod that was determining who should be spared or killed, all in the name of fighting for Biafra actualization. Many other igbos like Igbokwe must be thanking their stars right now. No single human being should ever be allowed to wield the kind of unbridled power and influence that Kanu had over his supporters, else he will begin to see himself as a god. There should be checks and balances.

In agitation, leader are seen as demigod, the followers follow the order of the leader, ask Mandela, the guy who fought for Eritrea to leave Ethopia, the Sudan war that separated the country, the war that separated Korea. There is always a leaders and the leader must have balls, it’s not a bad thing seeking out of a country, it’s not bad at all, I guess the average Nigerian is not just smart, bold or intelligent, if not these leaders won’t be trying rubbish with una for that country, see Zuma, them sentence am for small corruption e do ooh, Citizens, student protest, ZUMA, a president resign, that’s how a country should work, it’s the president and other leaders in power thats are the demigods, people see buhari as god, untouchable whereas he is just a civil servant, read about the Wahala wey Zuma take resign, that’s a case study Thats why I am using Zuma, Nigeria is a country of cowards, where if one bold ask for Better Nigeria he is seen as terrorist, southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria have nothing in common, food, movie industry, they have kannywood, we have virtually nothing in common, at all.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by lastempero: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
This man na idiot, na now ur life and that of jr family is in danger. Kanu boys are still out there .
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by mu2sa2: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Omoslim26:
The guy was too full of himself ��.
The moment he opened his mouth to insult the Obi of Onitsha,the gods of the land turned their backs on him.
I wish him a fair trial.
Fair trial is assured for him- Just wish him rest in pieces.
All those talking bunkum should know that pmb mean real business with every single trouble maker in SE. To crush a dot is as easy as eating akpu.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Geeman2006: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

So your employer refused to let you respond the since morning after seizing your phone while I crossed my leg abd waited for you like a TRUE BOSS. So you are not just an abokey slave, you are also an economic slave too in nigeria, living paycheck by paycheck. Your own don bizzle las las. grin

buliwyf, the 'we SS Rivers boy' wey say him from porharcourt' I dey wait your reply. I wan release bomb on top your head just now. Abeg no run o.

[b][/b]

1st class Olodo. undecidedUnlike you , I get work to do. Not to be idling , chest beating and spewing your smelly rat mouth from morning to Evening on Nairaland, everyday, week after week. I have said it get a job , get a job , get a fuc#ing Job. grin. Because of crumbs you live morning till night on Nairaland.
You go wear long Job seeker shoe come dey pose for who here. Get the fuc outta here fool. Get a life man. Na so sociopathic behaviour dey start, if you never even reach there sef. You need help. grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by yommen: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Joe ibekwe Your own nah small case! Nah your own village people go behead you!

Kanu is in Nigeria now, why don't you sue him? If you think you have a case
Saboteur! Tueh

Sue him? Do you even know the kind of mess he is in now? Suing is a child's play compared to this present gbege wey him dey so.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by nograv: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Everyday a new Judas appears..

Mtcheww. No doubt one of these individuals betrayed Nnamdi Kanu leading to his arrest..
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by skybeauty(f): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
If it were truth, you would not be alive today. Don’t rejoice yet, BIAFRA IS MUCH BIGGER THAN KANU. KANU IS ONLY ONE MAN.

For all those castigating Kanu here, you are making him more popular. Thank you for that. He has drawn the attention of the world to Nigeria.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Whether with or without kanu.You and your family must pay is a debt you owe.You can never step your leg in nnewi.You use to be family doctor to good families in nnewi.They have vowed to behead you on sight.. Even if you die in Lagos you will never be buried in nnewi.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Banmeallday: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
What is Igbokwe even trying to prove? He wants others to love him so badly that all he has to do is to go to Sokoto and take off his pants....

He is what you call a Post War syndrome BAFOON....

Just look at him.

THEY WILL NEVA LOVE YOU MY NIGGA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.