Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children (72875 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by IGBOSON1: 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:

You think if Kanu is killed, Joe will be free?? I laugh in Swahili..
Someone that even his village people hate with passion cos of his numerous atrocities.
Joe should pray that Nothing bad happens to Kanu or else his own is finished.. Not just him but his entire lineage!

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Conrod: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
dmbb:
One useless rat is added to the animal farm grin thank God you have survived to tell the story
And who told him that he has survived when he is yet to cross the river niger ??

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Emiron(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
No b Kanu b our problem for 9ja or Na Kanu b bokoharam?? Na Kanu b Fulani bandit?? Na Kanu no let us get light since ages? Imagine we Dey sell light to other countries and dem Dey get d light 24hrs and we for here Dey burn fuel everyday so Na Kanu make everything for 9ja cost abi?? Na only dead people go Believe 9ja Government even 9ja government ban Twitter and yet there children for white man land Dey use d Twitter imagine.... so Na Kanu b our problem for 9ja

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
They've started coming out. Ungodly liars

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Enyimbamercedes: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
This SA on Lagos Gutter is seeking relevance

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by kcnwaigbo: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
This man is putting himself and his family in danger? You think Kanu been arrested makes him safe,?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Jonathan39: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
The worst has not has not happened. The next IPOB leader will work discretely.
Angelfrost:
Nnamdi Kanu wasn't smart las las... This is not the way to agitate.

Who openly and brazenly challenges a sitting president and expects to be given VIP treatment??! Where is such condoned anywhere in the universe??!

Even going as far as forming a ragtag para-military group to kill and maim security forces... A smarter person would have simply done things more discreetly and behind the scenes. ESN could have been formed and gone about their duties of sanitizing the South-East from herdsmen without catching the attention of even a local government chairman. But they felt they were bigger than they truly are. PITY.

Such a waste of massive potential and a fantastic chance to garner support from every young Igbo and Non-Igbo person across the globe.

The day they felled the first police officer was the day any serious agitation died a pathetic death! SMH!!! Such a disappointment.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Victorclean1: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hmmm This man is very very foolish. Never wish to have a father like him.

He should have hide himself than talking. Ibo were not fools and all were biafrans and ipob. Arresting MNC is just the beginning and will never be the end.

I never like NNC method but Ibo people love him. Prefer Sunday igboho method than his own

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Even as a unionist, you must surely get arrested one day

Arrest confirms you as a freedom fighter

Joe doesn't know

He will still be out alive, he is exercising his rights seeking for freedom of his people.

He cannot die in prison, freedom fighters frequent prison, gets out and get more fortified and increase their tempo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by michoim(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
The monster shall be slain...

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Igbo people finally betrayed their guy chai.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Abujason: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Look at this useless fool. Why are you taking Panadol for another person’s headache? You are not from Igweocha, you are not from Rivers and you are not from South South yet you are suffering this irreversible heart attack. Go hug transformer if you can’t afford sniper rat poison. It’s a quicker way to end your misery.

I’m done with you for now my brother. grin grin grin

Buliwyf:

Which Igweocha people are demonstrating. You guys are capital fools. Your brothers who ran away from poverty in their states to hustle in Rivers state is what you are calling Igweocha people? See mugu grin cheesy
Do anyhow and watch how Rivers people will beat your asses and chase you back. Do anyhow if dem born you well.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by 8stargeneral: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Idiot and u think ur free now

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by without(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
This man likes seeking attention...

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
No wonder you were jubilating. Congratulations indeed

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by McKayConcept(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Knowledge is key to every areas of life. Join our online seminar and learn how you too (just like I did) can start your own importation Business with as low as 5k... This is real. It worked for me.
What you will learn, how to;
1. Import hair and wigs from India and Malaysia
2. Import Shoes, clothes and fashion accessories from Turkey and Italy
3. Import Phones, Laptops and other gadgets from USA and Uk
4. Import any items)Product from China
5. Get companies contact and buy from them directly with agents.
6. Get customers, market your products & Manage your business

Chat: 09032335253

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Burruchaga71(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joe u can run but can’t hide. Your day are numberd. No one can betrayed the great Igbos and get away Freely...Never!!!

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by bikefab(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wonderful. And you are still alive?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Buliwyf: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Abujason:
Look at this useless fool. Why are you taking Panadol for another person’s headache? You are not from Igweocha, you are not from Rivers and you are not from South South yet you are suffering this irreversible heart attack. Go hug transformer if you can’t afford sniper rat poison. It’s a quicker way to end your misery.

I’m done with you for now my brother. grin grin grin

Yeah. You automatically know I am not from the south south because you are one of those native doctors working for IPOB abi? Dundee grin

No wonder you guys keep miscalculating and failing miserably because you assume everyone is automatically your allies whether you discussed with them or not. Big mugu. The south south distrusts you fvcks than anyone else so remove the pipe dream from your eyes. I repeat the goats protesting are your poverty stricken brothers from the southeast who went to hustle in Rivers. Wike will soon handle them well and you will start crying again. Take your protest to Aba or you will be dealt with again.

Shameless animals that always want to attach to other people to feel validated. Failing IPOB filled with dunces and morons. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by frankoben(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
After the arrest of a very powerful adversary, the fulani nation right now.

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Safemoon: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Nnamdi Kanu turned himself into a demigod that was determining who should be spared or killed, all in the name of fighting for Biafra actualization. Many other igbos like Igbokwe must be thanking their stars right now. No single human being should ever be allowed to wield the kind of unbridled power and influence that Kanu had over his supporters, else he will begin to see himself as a god. There should be checks and balances.

Ya you are right, the kind of check and balance the Fulani herders and their almajeree Katsina dullard are currently respecting .
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Ever8090: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:

You think if Kanu is killed, Joe will be free?? I laugh in Swahili..
Someone that even his village people hate with passion cos of his numerous atrocities.
Joe should pray that Nothing bad happens to Kanu or else his own is finished.. Not just him but his entire lineage!
una too get mouth I beg..

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Gjmff: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
So many extreme terrorist on Nairaland?! Nnamdi ordered the killing of people for God sake.. he created a war between him and the government. And now he is a prisoner of war.

Why are people now angry and salty?! Abwg the government shouldn't harm him, but they should tighten the security guarding the loose Cannon..

And again his followers talk wayyytoo much!

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Casham: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
grin grin
Attention seeker oshi

Keep licking Fulani butts s'ogbo

Sebi you saw northerner write this kind of stupid epistle when they killed Shekau
See your talk! You people still don't realise that the North is not a homogenous region or are you people just naturally "coocoo?" Who is Shekau representing? If you think it is ok to equate Kanu with Shekau, why do you fret when we equate Bokoharam with IPOB? You Igbos are known to be very shrewd and intelligent, but some of you can be so daft to a mind-numbing propotion

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by mecustika: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dear igbokwe, don't be too sure you have survived decapitation. You are a marked man. The kind of hatred people have for you in the entire igboland,even among your very kinsmen is satanic. My candid advice to you is that you thread with caution.According to Hardly chase,when a man is full of confidence,is then he is wide open for sucker punch.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
grin grin
Attention seeker oshi

Keep licking Fulani butts s'ogbo

Sebi you saw northerner write this kind of stupid epistle when they killed Shekau
@ least he is still alive.. a fucking judge was murdered but you guys are good and ok with it?? Bleep! Igbo's aren't know for centralisation.. and you guys are giving to kanu..

Like shekau like kanu lie zazzaki!!

The above people all have salty, angry and short tempered followers. It is well.

Hope you aren't like this in real life ??!

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by fof1: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
cocolacec:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4017379961643809&id=100001155348708

NOISEMAKERS CLUB...ARE U DIFFERENT FROM MAZI NNAMDI KANU? PLS STILL LIE LOW...THE FATWA ON YOU HAS NOT BEEN RESCINDED PLS
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by Shikena(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hammyaladin:
So many extreme terrorist on Nairaland?! Nnamdi ordered the killing of people for God sake.. he created a war between him and the government. And now he is a prisoner of war.

Why are people now angry and salty?! Abwg the government shouldn't harm him, but they should tighten the security guarding the loose Cannon..

And again his followers talk wayyytoo much!

Igbokwe:
"On my Facebook page the Children of Hate Nnamdi Kanu trained and nurtured for years in abuse and hate, bigotry, primordial sentiments, ethnic preoccupation will come in their thousands to rain abuses with all kinds of unprintable words. They cannot even read what you wrote to understand the trajectory. I endured it all. When they noticed that I am not bothered they resorted to propaganda and heckling."
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by FakeUnity: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

A region run like the mafia. Hahaha. Biafra would be a delight to watch in the news once you all get it

Yes salivate about Biafra, it will be the greatest country in Africa when actualized.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by SenecaTheYonger: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

Yes salivate about Biafra, it will be the greatest country in Africa when actualized.

I pray for that because we need that in Africa. But from the looks of things, seems you're going to end up like a smaller version of Nigeria.

You already have someone calling out hits like a mobster and he's not even in command yet.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by discusant: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
This statement below was widely published online:
“My son will never do National Youth Service in the north.” Unquote. So said Joe Igbokwe when Boko Haram started in Northern Nigeria, and said it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Buhari also told a huge crowd of Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are applied all over Nigeria.
What does Joe Igbokwe think has been pushing Nnamdi Kalu and other Igbos to agitate for restoration of Biafra as a country different from the 12 northern sharia states that adopted sharia criminal laws?
Joe Igbokwe has remained a confused man he has been since his early adult years.

Proud of the dot nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.