Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) (10539 Views)

WTF is Wrong With Women / Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? / WTF Is Wrong With People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Iceyjayz: 4:55am On Jul 03, 2021
Bifasa:

Just like the OP,
See this one wey happen last week. I saw a missed call from a strange number. Normal of me, I don't pick strange numbers. I usually end up checking them out on WhatsApp or truecaller. I saw her pics on WhatsApp and deleted immediately. Days later I was going through my laptop gallery checking out old photos out of boredom and to reminice some good memories. Then I saw a picture of that same girl in another attire tho but they looked alike. I don't know her from anywhere and her face looked so strange but it was definitely the same girl. Then I chatted her up and this is how it ended. If I wan Grant her job now or one government contract dey for her naso she for miss lol.

BigBellyBurst MrHerrain Iceyj.ayz Gmajor mrxawe Shokoloko FreeSpirited mrporanir Tobichuks08
Lol una get time, I've stopped chatting with NIGERIAN girls since years ago, most of them are just unintelligent and extremely dumb, especially the ones that use "k" and letters to comment. i done wash my hands for NIGERIAN girls matter.

I've chatted with Latinas, Caucasians and even akatas, and I can tell you they are far different from some Nigerians girls I've chatted.
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by UwaMmebii(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Tobichuks08:
destiny helper ko, destiny helper ni, that's how many young guys end up being used and reused.
The thing be say when God wan remember you even your enemy can be your destiny helper.

One chilled stout for you bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

J / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.