Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

WTF is Wrong With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WTF is Wrong With Women (839 Views)

Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? / Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF is Wrong With Women by SIXFEETUNDER: 10:56am On Feb 23
Imagine willingly going under general anaesthesia and getting a plastic bag full of plastic goo sewn into your chest...
I get nightmares just thinking about it.
Others literally get their butts bigger and end up getting waist problems eventually

Small natural tits are far more attractive than hard fake tits with nasty scars around the nipples or underneath.
I'll suck on small natural tits any day over those franktitten abominations.

2 Likes

Re: WTF is Wrong With Women by Fahvvy: 8:00pm On Feb 23
It's their business what they choose to do with their lives OP, so don't sweat it undecided...

Just avoid taking folks like that seriously undecided...

Once you discover that they're fake in any way (breast, a.ss, hair or whatever), just avoid taking them seriously, so you don't end up partaking in the consequences of another's stu.pidity undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTF is Wrong With Women by anthonyuncle(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23
An exhibition of low self esteem and inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: WTF is Wrong With Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:13am On Feb 27
some women need our attention BY FIRE OR BY FORCE, so in order to compete with naturally endowed women, some are ready to do anything to get that attention from men....

the sad thing is that, the minute these women get plastic surgery, they need to showcase their new sexy bodies and unfortunately/fortunately they start dressing like sluts, thus more men come their way and start sampling them left right center. these babes love the new attention they get, but forget that within a short period of time, when all the big boys and ogas at the top have sampled them, they are discarded as spoiled milk. in no time, they become evening newspaper with a slut reputation, and whether they look good or not, nobody will ever settle to marry them (too many skeletons in their closet). good to fukc but definitely not good to marry.

as for some of the deformed baby hippo looking women with BBL, i really feel sorry for them. BTW have you ever seen a babe with BBL naked, sitting on a bed? DISGUSTING SIGHT!

to each their own miserable life!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stick With Her Or Move On–boyfriend Of The Lady Rocked By Omah Lay Says / I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady / Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.