Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,048 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) (10550 Views)

WTF is Wrong With Women / Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? / WTF Is Wrong With People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Stop crying op
Its normal for girls to block guys who insult or harass girls. Next time respect yourself.
So after the blocking what next? undecided no go find work. Dey Twitter dey block people wey go feed you till Jesus comes grin
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Shokoloko(f): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
MrHerrain:
I saw a random tweet on Twitter, I commented and because it didn't buy the bimbo's idea, she blocked me grin

This is someone I don't even know from anywhere. It was just a random tweet I saw on a thread so why you block someone who doesn't even know you from anywhere or gives a Bleep about your existence dead or alive.
Not just Twitter, you'll find her type on WhatsApp too. 9ja girls, blocking someone on social media doesn't add or removes anything, it's worse when the said person doesn't even know you. It's worst when there's nothing meaningful or gainful in your tweets or Whatsapp status.

Lmao... Young men of nowadays.
My young man actually sat down, used his data and began a thread for this

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Shokoloko:

Lmao... Young men of nowadays.
My young man actually sat down, used his data and began a thread for this
No wonder you're a divorced mother of one. Which man go marry person like you eh? They go run commot within 2 months.. I think you should focus more on catering for the wellbeing of your 9 year old child.

5 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by siofra(f): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
MrHerrain:

No wonder you're a divorced mother of one. Which man go marry person like you eh? They go run commot within 2 months.. I think you should focus more on catering for the wellbeing of your 9 year old child.

Dude this is so low, even for a faceless forum undecided
No wonder your fragile self esteem has been shattered just because a girl blocked you.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Shokoloko(f): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
MrHerrain:

Lol, happily married with several kids. That child was 9 year old several years ago, probably your age now

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Shokoloko:

Lol, happily married with several kids. That child was 9 year old several years ago, probably your age now

Happily married with several kids , see as you dey born pikin like grasscutter and shame no even catch you. BTW what happened to your first husband.. . I know you divorced at a point what happened? Your body odour chased him away?

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Shokoloko(f): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
MrHerrain:

Happily married with several kids , see as you dey born pikin like grasscutter and shame no even catch you. BTW what happened to your first husband.. . I know you divorced at a point what happened? Your body odour chased him away?

Lol, you see when people are losing a debate or argument, they quickly move from the topic and start to attack the person. Attacking a person is a sign of failure. You failed in your discussion, therefore the need to distract people from the failure

Cry baby. Don't worry you will live long to get to I and my husband's age. By the time you have done 15-20 years of marriage, even 2 years, someone blocking you will not be your problem. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by wiseone28: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2021

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Oturatetuala(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Some ladies no just get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Shokoloko:

Lol, you see when people are losing a debate or argument, they quickly move from the topic and start to attack the person. Attacking a person is a sign of failure. You failed in your discussion, therefore the need to distract people from the failure

Cry baby. Don't worry you will live long to get to I and my husband's age. By the time you have done 15-20 years of marriage, even 2 years, someone blocking you will not be your problem. grin grin
Haha see who dey talk... I'm not your mate in anything okay. I will feed you and your second husband for life. BTW I heard it was your body odor that chased away your first husband. Na true?
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Shokoloko(f): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
MrHerrain:

Haha see who dey talk... I'm not your mate in anything okay. I will feed you and your second husband for life. BTW I heard it was your body odor that chased away your first husband. Na true?

Son, like I said when people are losing a debate or argument, they quickly move from the topic and start to attack the person. Attacking a person is a sign of failure. You failed in your discussion, therefore the need to distract people from the failure
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Shokoloko:

Son, like I said when people are losing a debate or argument, they quickly move from the topic and start to attack the person. Attacking a person is a sign of failure. You failed in your discussion, therefore the need to distract people from the failure
My friend carry that your body odour and commot my thread. Dirty something. You marry husband con use body odour pursue the innocent man. They suppose lock you for kuje.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Shokoloko(f): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
MrHerrain:

My friend carry that your body odour and commot my thread. Dirty something. You marry husband con use body odour pursue the innocent man. They suppose lock you for kuje.
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by geezynoni: 12:09am On Jul 01, 2021
Op, with due respect, oil no dey you head sir
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by McStoic(m): 2:33am On Jul 01, 2021
MrHerrain:
I saw a random tweet on Twitter, I commented and because it didn't buy the bimbo's idea, she blocked me grin

This is someone I don't even know from anywhere. It was just a random tweet I saw on a thread so why you block someone who doesn't even know you from anywhere or gives a Bleep about your existence dead or alive.
Not just Twitter, you'll find her type on WhatsApp too. 9ja girls, blocking someone on social media doesn't add or removes anything, it's worse when the said person doesn't even know you. It's worst when there's nothing meaningful or gainful in your tweets or Whatsapp status.

People who are quick to block someone are myopic, social misfits and are usually liabilities. I only block someone who is a complete nuisance. Shallow minded people burn their bridges so easily, not knowing life is very funny. Tomorrow is unpredictable, that person you quickly blocked may have what you will need tomorrow. Nonsense...
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Gmajor(m): 4:38am On Jul 01, 2021
You don't give a fu*k about her, yet you created this thread?
Abeg rest
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Gmajor(m): 4:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Mrxawe:

If I count the amount of these girls wey don block me on Twitter ehn e go enter 1000 I swear. It's mainly people with fragile ego that block people. Lol like who gives a shit about you nah. How do you even block someone you barely hold conversations with. it shows you lack self esteem if you ask me.
If over 1,000 girls have blocked you, my brother check yourself.
Something must be wrong with you.
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Mrxawe: 5:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Gmajor:

If over 1,000 girls have blocked you, my brother check yourself.
Something must be wrong with you.
No kid you're wrong. It simply means I'm not a simp like you coz the kind of blocks I get are usually like these

Girl on WhatsApp status - pls who will sub for me o cry

Me replying to her status - you no get boyfriend , or go hustle sub by yourself

Next action , she blocks me.

Unlike simps like you, when she asks for sub, you reply by asking her which number she wants it sent. After that she , replies you "thanks dear I've seen it" and your head go dey swell... Na mumu dey worry you.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 01, 2021
undecided
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Womanizer(m): 6:08am On Jul 01, 2021
MrHerrain:

She has a right to block you if you're bugging her.

Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by CaptainZubi: 6:10am On Jul 01, 2021
McStoic:

People who are quick to block someone are myopic, social misfits and are usually liabilities. I only block someone who is a complete nuisance. Shallow minded people burn their bridges so easily, not knowing life is very funny. Tomorrow is unpredictable, that person you quickly blocked may have what you will need tomorrow. Nonsense...
Lol alot of people are bashing the OP but I understand where he's coming from. Unfortunately nairalanders barely think IMO reasons for the bashing. Before you block someone, be sure you know him too well and also be sure he has been a nuisance to you. Lastly be sure he has nothing to offer you, I mean something that will add meaning to your life or you think even dangote sef no dey find connections? If person link am up with mayor of New York today wey go process court papers for am to get a few hectres of land for Newyork suburb to build small plant there , he no go happy grin so forget, no matter how you get money reach , you still need connect. Not to now talk of these random girls wey never see food chop forming what I don't know on social media. I remember on Twitter too during one BBN season like that, this one commented about one particular bbn housemate and I replied, "you are not making sense at all" . Next she did was block hahaha. It's called Narcissistic personality disorder. That person you block , you don't what what his capabilities is or what he has to offer you. Not everyone you see on Twitter shouting davido like you are jobless. Me I don't even ignore messages not to talk of random blocking. If you send a message, I'll always reply. Whether I should keep replying you depends on the content of the message you keep sending for the next few days. Even if you send nonsense on the first day, I'll keep giving you the attention until I finally decide you no get anything to offer me or you no useful to me jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Womanizer:

She has a right to block you if you're bugging her.

Deal with it!
So I was going through twitter and saw a random tweet. I decided to comment, because it didn't buy her idea, I dey bug some random strangers be that?

Naso una dey block people wey fit help your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2021
CaptainZubi:

Lol alot of people are bashing the OP but I understand where he's coming from. Unfortunately nairalanders barely think IMO reasons for the bashing. Before you block someone, be sure you know him too well and also be sure he has been a nuisance to you. Lastly be sure he has nothing to offer you, I mean something that will add meaning to your life or you think even dangote sef no dey find connections? If person link am up with mayor of New York today wey go process court papers for am to get a few hectres of land for Newyork suburb to build small plant there , he no go happy grin so forget, no matter how you get money reach , you still need connect. Not to now talk of these random girls wey never see food chop forming what I don't know on social media. I remember on Twitter too during one BBN season like that, this one commented about one particular bbn housemate and I replied, "you are not making sense at all" . Next she did was block hahaha. It's called Narcissistic personality disorder. That person you block , you don't what what his capabilities is or what he has to offer you. Not everyone you see on Twitter shouting davido like you are jobless. Me I don't even ignore messages not to talk of random blocking. If you send a message, I'll always reply. Whether I should keep replying you depends on the content of the message you keep sending for the next few days. Even if you send nonsense on the first day, I'll keep giving you the attention until I finally decide you no get anything to offer me or you no useful to me jare.
One of the few sensible quote I've seen so far. They are just getting me wrong lol na nairaland we dey anyways. Like @McStoic said, people who are quick to block someone are social misfits and myopic. Blocking random people who don't even know you because of a comment means you have some personality disorder. Most of them spend their days 247 on Twitter with no tangible thing to do.

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Hausa(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2021

I'm sorry, where's the picture?
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Iceyjayz: 7:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Lol why are you disturbing yourself? are you pained? just forget it
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by SIAcademy: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Mr P Of Psquare Allegedly Brags About Being More Successful Than His Brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Y3siSTZuE
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Cokahot: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2021
If she see say u try,she go unblock u. One blocked me like that,me no get time. Months later she came begging. Well I friendzone am
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2021

One of the few sensible quote I've seen so far. They are just getting me wrong lol na nairaland we dey anyways. Like @McStoic said, people who are quick to block someone are social misfits and myopic. Blocking random people who don't even know you because of a comment means you have some personality disorder. Most of them spend their days 247 on Twitter with no tangible thing to do.

If it's personality disorder that is the issue, then we have a big problem.
That means we have loads of females out there with self esteem and personality issues, which is one of the by products of being too active and addicted to social media.

For the aspect of blocking, lol, bro there is actually nothing u can do about that.

Something happened sometime ago. One of my relatives chatted a lady up on Facebook and she got aggressive and blocked him, not knowing that it was about a job offer. As she realized her mistake, she began to make contact begging but it was too late. Someone else took it.

For me, blocking comes in when the person has been or is a nuisance to you.

Blocking someone because the person doesn't share the same views with you is childishness.

And the op was right, all these ladies that do that all the time are actually struggling with some psychological and emotional battle.

Infact, the brighter the smile, the bleaker the situation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by sunshineV(f): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
skaqe:
aphal male not alfa male, this tend to happen when you choose slaying over studying
alpha not "aphal", currently in 300lvl and i'm a guy with a giant hairy ball between my legs...u now see say ur mama na fool for not aborting u
Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Bifasa: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
McStoic:

Just like the OP,
See this one wey happen last week. I saw a missed call from a strange number. Normal of me, I don't pick strange numbers. I usually end up checking them out on WhatsApp or truecaller. I saw her pics on WhatsApp and deleted immediately. Days later I was going through my laptop gallery checking out old photos out of boredom and to reminice some good memories. Then I saw a picture of that same girl in another attire tho but they looked alike. I don't know her from anywhere and her face looked so strange but it was definitely the same girl. Then I chatted her up and this is how it ended. If I wan Grant her job now or one government contract dey for her naso she for miss lol.

BigBellyBurst MrHerrain Iceyjayz Gmajor mrxawe Shokoloko FreeSpirited mrporanir Tobichuks08

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by Bifasa: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
The chat began like

Me- Hi

She -Hi

me- Is this you (shows her photo)

She- yes

Me- I'm honestly confused about how I....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Mercy Chinwo's Husband A Cultist? (pictures Included) / Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? / Is This Lesbianism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.