Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? (5854 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2020
I've heard and observed that most married men complain of this issue, 9 out of 10 men will tell same story of how their wives is no longer desame caring, thoughtful, altruistic, loving, calm, easy-going and peaceful lady she was before marriage.

she is now a nagging, violent, swearing and cursing regret to her husband who now detests staying @ home. He will rather sit @ the bar with friends instead of going home to his wife.

The mere thought of going home after work scares the hell out of him.

I know of a married man with grown kids, he got fed up with the toxic presence and attitude of his wife and pretended he was processing a visa to travel abroad only to change location but was within the country and away from his wife.

He calls her with a foreign number and sends money for their upkeep and needs, he returns home quaterly to see his family as he endures another short stay with his wife and then travels again.

His wife once threatened, asking him not to return but he replied saying his source of income largely depends on his travel.

He revealed, should it not be for his children, he would either abandon his marriage or send her back to her parents.

Now my question is;

Is there a reason or an unexplainable phenomenon that possesses women when they finally move in to cohabit with a man as his wife?

I believe this is the same reason why we have so many single guys out there who may have it all and all it takes to settle down, but due to the fear of the unknown, they have decided to be more meticulous and careful.

Also read;
https://www.nairaland.com/6003143/reasons-why-every-guy-must

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by paulolee(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2020
i think its because all those lovely characters and attitudes are all tricks to convinced the men into marriage..
You cant expect women to show you those characters before the marriage because all men would run away from marriage, u just can't understand women no matter how hard you try..
when married the characters would surely come up after a while because you cant hide character for too long....my opinion.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Oluromantic: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2020
The truth is the attitude a woman will put up in marriage always surface at the beginning but most men don't have the emotional and mental strength/sensitivity not to look over it. Especially women whose emotions obey the all-or-nothing law... It's either all about them or nothing between you and them. They will show all the care in this world, can even borrow money for ur sake yet find it difficult to forgive when u make little mistakes and erase communications with you completely from their minds. Those are actually the common ones. They hide under the umbrella of "don't you know I'm a woman?" as excuse for their emotional excesses and extremes

On the contrary, there are some women though very few, you would be a play boy, promise them marriage and jilt them, cheat on them, threaten to beat them. They'll feel pained but a little remorse from you will get them back on ur track. Especially the phlegs who believe whether marriage works out between you two or not, it's not enough reason to quit chat and calls once in a while. However these ones do not go to the extremes of care and love but are emotionally stable.

All in all, women are dark markets and one need be careful in choosing them. Only God can help make the right choice actually. Knowledge and wisdom can fail.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Ningen(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2020
Because there's no need to pretend anymore.
And the mask falls off.

There's no change in character.
People just stop pretending.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2020
Ningen:
Because there's no need to pretend anymore. And the mask falls off.
There's no change in character. People just stop pretending.
lol... like mask falls off right? really?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by paulolee(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2020
Ningen:
Because there's no need to pretend anymore. And the mask falls off.
There's no change in character. People just stop pretending.
simple, afterall we say marriage is for better and for worst..
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2020
I believe a married man may have seen this thread.

I would like to know. Are you having it good with your wife? Can you educate us on why these seems to be a recurring decimal in marriages?

what can we do?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2020
paulolee:

simple, afterall we say marriage is for better and for worst..
That part of the marital vows has to be flagged, debunked and chopped of_

I am not doing any "for better for worst shit"...

people just coined stupid vows that indicts the ladys to misbehave.

How can I accept the "For better for worse nonsense? grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2020
This is the simple truth.
There is no change but switch to their real character.
The switch to their real character and attitude is always due to their "I have arrived and gain ground" mentality after marriage.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ashewoboy(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2020
because no campaign after election. you can now fvck the people that voted you in like nigerian leaders are fvcking its citizens.

ladies like marriage the same way they like children.

that is why a baby daddy keeps having more baby mamas. they know he is fertile, they all wanna have a taste of his dick.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2020
@ Ashewoboy cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by SWORD419(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2020
1, When ur relationship was filled with lies and deciets
2, you also changed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by paulolee(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
That part of the marital vows has to be flagged, debunked and chopped of_

I am not doing any "for better for worst shit"...

people just coined stupid vows that indicts the ladys to misbehave.

How can I accept the "For better for worse nonsense? grin
same here...on that day, if i would get married, i would ask the priest to remove that part....am serious

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
paulolee:

same here...on that day, if i would get married, i would ask the priest to remove that part....am serious
True

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by poiunt: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
They have gotten the man.

When you get what you want, you relax and show your real character.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Fidelismaria: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2020

because you don't read or study to pass an exam you've already written

You do anyhow you want knowing you have scaled through

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
poiunt:
They have gotten the man.

When you get what you want, you relax and show your real character.
which is very bad of women !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Fidelismaria:

because you don't read or study to pass an exam you've already written

You do anyhow you want knowing you have scaled through

can I get a powerful skin toning lotion. The one that will make me glow like wizkid?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Fidelismaria: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
can I get a powerful skin toning lotion. The one that will make me glow like wizkid?

Yes

Hit me up on WhatsApp

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by poiunt: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
which is very bad of women !

to be fair, both men and women change after marriage
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Martinez39s(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
When you take the redpill, this issue will be clear to you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Karlifate: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
Same reason why that 'humble' politician begging for your votes become ferocious after being elected.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Gentle0wavez: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Oluromantic:
The truth is the attitude a woman will put up in marriage always surface at the beginning but most men don't have the emotional and mental strength/sensitivity not to look over it. Especially women whose emotions obey the all-or-nothing law... It's either all about them or nothing between you and them. They will show all the care in this world, can even borrow money for ur sake yet find it difficult to forgive when u make little mistakes and erase communications with you completely from their minds. Those are actually the common ones. They hide under the umbrella of "don't you know I'm a woman?" as excuse for their emotional excesses and extremes

On the contrary, there are some women though very few, you would be a play boy, promise them marriage and jilt them, cheat on them, threaten to beat them. They'll feel pained but a little remorse from you will get them back on ur track. Especially the phlegs who believe whether marriage works out between you two or not, it's not enough reason to quit chat and calls once I'm a while. However these ones do not go to the extremes of care and love but emotionally stable.

All in all, women are dark markets and one need be careful in choosing them. Only God can help make the right choice actually. Knowledge and wisdom can fail.

I don't condone that Don't you know I'm a woman shit at all not even from my blood sisters. That talk dey pain me.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
poiunt:

to be fair, both men and women change after marriage
not true
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by anochuko01(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ordinary dating sef, some are already acting like deities...

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Openbusiness4: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Because divorce favors the woman IF YOU DID COURT / REGISTRY WEDDING. She already has you by the balls, you just don't know it yet grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
It's called the Bait and Switch.

Women act a certain way to get married. After marriage there's no reason to keep up the act. Youtuber Coach Greg Adams speaks a lot on it.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by gbami(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Another thing.... The girl that usually tells you to take care of your siblings and parents will now automatically tell you to concentrate on her, her siblings and her parents after marriage.....But ..maybe help your parents....The Masks falls off after marriage...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Interesting takes so far.
where are the ladies... we need to learn from them.

Nooil... where u @?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ningen:
Because there's no need to pretend anymore.
And the mask falls off.

There's no change in character.
People just stop pretending.
the Mask thing is too real. Too many women and even men go around wearing a mask. Women wear the mask to gain marriage. Men wear the mask to get sex.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
It's a two way thing, Men do it too. They stop being caring, permissive, enduring,Nice, Respectful, understanding and compromising. After wedding most Men dust off the prince charming suites and take up the DICTATOR Garment. They stop being considerate and demand they be worshipped and answered to at Beck and calls. Things they didn't do during courtship. I believe it's just Humans nature to relax guards after getting what they want, the only problem is Men point accusing fingers when they are given dose of their medicine and paint Women of what they themselves are guilty of.

Stop making this one gender thing, both are guilty.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
the Mask thing is too real. Too many women and even men go around wearing a mask. Women wear the mask to gain marriage. Men wear the mask to get sex.
Men wear the mask for MARRIAGE too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It / Why Do Nigerian Men Want Respect All The Time? / How To Seduce A Woman With Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.