Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Confused! - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused! (21655 Views)

What Should I Do? I'm Confused / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused! by AloneTK: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lizzyangel:
How I wish you people can read my mind.

Lemme ask, what part of my story is fake so I can debunk it? Or I feel too ridiculous to be real, how can a sane person be going through such torture and still enduring and asking for an advice and begging to move forward?

I've never had double monicker since 2012 that I've been on Nairaland as a guest then registering later with lizzyangel angel after some years.

Ladies, this is my story, my pain, my mistakes, I'm not and will never be a fake, the worse I've ever done here is begging during lockdown.

I apologise if I'm giving you hard time to believe me,but this is me just being myself, I'm REAL

Could you at least refrain from responding to every of the comments made.
Look, whether your case is genuine or not,you alone know that and try not to justify it anymore.
Put your trust in whatever god you serve and pray for something better to come your way (plus work HARDER).
I won’t advise you to feel offended by some of the comments here, some humans have created reasons to doubt people’s sincerity by their fraudulent actions.
Try to stay calm and be positive.
You may however need to re-examine some of the advice given here and try to see if it’ll work for you.
This is life, and we all have to live with it.
Better days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by keepingmum: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lizzyangel:

Lemme ask, what part of my story is fake so I can debunk it? Or I feel too ridiculous to be real, how can a sane person be going through such torture and still enduring and asking for an advice and begging to move forward?

I've never had double monicker since 2012 that I've been on Nairaland as a guest then registering later with lizzyangel angel after some years.

Ladies, this is my story, my pain, my mistakes, I'm not and will never be a fake, the worse I've ever done here is begging during lockdown.

I apologise if I'm giving you hard time to believe me,but this is me just being myself, I'm REAL

If you are happy to accept insults and ridicule from strangers just for temporal financial relief why cant you go home and apologise to your father who won't put a timestamp on the shelter/food relief he will offer you and your children??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by Biglittlelois(f): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
keepingmum:

If you are happy to accept insults and ridicule from strangers just for temporal financial relief why cant you go home and apologise to your father who won't put a timestamp on the shelter/food relief he will offer you and your children??

Good question, but watch, it's either she'll ignore you or give a useless excuse of why this and that is not that and this.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Mustiboy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Good question, but watch, it's either she'll ignore you or give a useless excuse of why this and that is not that and this.....

She's not serious jare.

She get option and just dey disguise for here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by fertilewomb: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lizzyangel:

Stop responding to every comment, Especially the ones that adds more pains to what you are going through. Since you can't go to your parents for whatever reason, just take loan from your school or colleagues and look for a cheap one room accommodation for you and your kids for now.

The world we live in is a terrible place, People are dying every day, killings, maiming and people no longer have empathy for their loved ones even the children that came out of their loins.

If the father of your kids can lock you and his own child outside in the night, do you not think he can go to any length to frustrate you? Pls leave him now while you are still alive. Leave and never go back.

Whatever you are doing, never you go back to that heartless man you call husband. There's light at the end of the tunnel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
fertilewomb:

Stop responding to every comment, Especially the ones that adds more pains to what you are going through. Since you can't go to your parents for whatever reason, just take loan from your school or colleagues and look for a cheap one room accommodation for you and your kids for now.

The world we live in is a terrible place, People are dying every day, killings, maiming and people no longer have empathy for their loved ones even the children that came out of their loins.

If the father of your kids can lock you and his own child outside in the night, do you not think he can go to any length to frustrate you? Pls leave him now while you are still alive. Leave and never go back.

Whatever you are doing, never you go back to that heartless man you call husband. There's light at the end of the tunnel.

It's been 7days ma, not just a night.

Thanks for the words of encouragement ma, I really appreciate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused! by CsRockefeller(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lizzyangel:

It's been 7days ma, not just a night.

Thanks for the words of encouragement ma, I really appreciate it.

Hi, I haven't reneged on my promise, we haven't been paid till date. Will send my token as soon as I get something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:49am On Jul 08, 2021
Ginaz:

It is good to be rude . Now sit down and read what you have written, don’t you see how hopeless you sound ? How totally hopeless you are!

You don’t think outside of the box .

Ginaz, haba.

You see when life has hit people down severally, the will to fight is greatly limited. I could see where you are coming from ooo and it has its place, but if you've not connected with this woman to a point where she can see from your angle, your advice won't sink.

This someone who has been battered, she'll need some good doses of encouragement to summon courage to do the needful.

I could see your pain for her situation in your words, but when emotion's is involved it's no longer just logical.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by CsRockefeller(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Ginaz, haba.

You see when life has hit people down severally, the will to fight is greatly limited. I could see where you are coming from ooo and it has its place, but if you've not connected with this woman to a point where she can see from your angle, your advice won't sink.

This someone who has been battered, she'll need some good doses of encouragement to summon courage to do the needful.

I could see your pain for her situation in your words, but when emotion's is involved it's no longer just logical.

Sir, you are wisdom personified. You have EMPATHY a plenty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
I'm speechless, Dominique is viewing my thread.

Waving my hands ma'am!

Abi you wan push my story ni? I wouldn't mind if you do, who knows? There might be someone out there to help us, we are still stuck in stranger's house, our rent isn't complete yet.

To those people telling me to go to my parents, I'm sorry, I can't go, I still have my job here in Ore, "a bird in hand....."

I'm sorry for everything fams
Re: Confused! by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Sir, you are wisdom personified. You have EMPATHY a plenty.

Lols, make I hide my face abeg. Thanks brother.
Re: Confused! by keepingmum: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lizzyangel:
I'm speechless, Dominique is viewing my thread.

Waving my hands ma'am!

Abi you wan push my story ni? I wouldn't mind if you do, who knows? There might be someone out there to help us, we are still stuck in stranger's house, our rent isn't complete yet.

To those people telling me to go to my parents, I'm sorry, I can't go, I still have my job here in Ore, "a bird in hand....."

I'm sorry for everything fams

How do you intend to pay the loan you currently accessed, save for the next rent including living expenses as its clear your baby daddy wouldn't support you financially even when you are independentoff him.

Infact , from allegations against you and your baby daddy here, its clear you and your baby daddy couldnt sustain yourselves on a joint income as you were both regular beggars on nairaland (we dont know of other social media platforms) so its unlikely you will sustain yourself as a single parent.

I reiterate, go back to your fathers house where food and rent is free, start job hunting whilst hustling on the side ( cooking/catering, making hair, private tutoring since you are a teacher, frying akara etc) and then, perhaps people might be willing to support you financially when they see the steps you have taken. This is Buhari economy and nobody has it easy neither is anyone willing to let money fly easy.

If you continue to resist the above, then speak with your own relatives for support to complete your rent, there are also many fb groups that offer items for free perhaps you explore those also

4 Likes

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
keepingmum:

How do you intend to pay the loan you currently accessed, save for the next rent including living expenses as its clear your baby daddy wouldn't support you financially even when you are independentoff him.

Infact , from allegations against you and your baby daddy here, its clear you and your baby daddy couldnt sustain yourselves on a joint income as you were both regular beggars on nairaland (we dont know of other social media platforms) so its unlikely you will sustain yourself as a single parent.

I reiterate, go back to your fathers house where food and rent is free, start job hunting whilst hustling on the side ( cooking/catering, making hair, private tutoring since you are a teacher, frying akara etc) and then, perhaps people might be willing to support you financially when they see the steps you have taken. This is Buhari economy and nobody has it easy neither is anyone willing to let money fly easy.

If you continue to resist the above, then speak with your own relatives for support to complete your rent, there are also many fb groups that offer items for free perhaps you explore those also

Ok ma
Re: Confused! by lilvicky68(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Wetin dey happen here self..I just dey see too much long talks..
Re: Confused! by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
You people have finally pursued Lizzyangel from Nairaland
Re: Confused! by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:03am On Jul 09, 2021
If this thread is a scam which I feel it is, then the OP will surely come back with a different username.

Looks like some people created accounts many years back to use such accounts for purposes best known to them. I guess such accounts are still created DAILY, to be used in years to come........welcome to NL a breeding habitat for scammers.

The OP was a preacher of women "submitting to violence and calming the beast in their husbands". According to the OP a woman is responsible for marital problems in her home. According to her a woman with one child is a barren woman. She sees nothing wrong with people birthing children they can't cater for. People like the OP make life very miserable for other women. I can only imagine the kind of mother in-law she will make considering her unpathetic utterances against women. I have sisters and I can't imagine them or myself facing domestic violence. It is poverty that has calm the OP down. Go back and submit to your husband, or you go back to your parents or go to your grandpa's house. According to your husband, your grandpa has a house. If you lizzyangel was rich and saw a woman in the same situation as you are currently, would you give help? I really doubt, especially Considering your past insensitive comments.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 11, 2021
kkins25:
two couples who have gone through some hard times are now so attached that they can't exist independently without finding a way to bring themselves back into all this drama. This is just an online version of my own parents.

Science says women do have stronger attachments to their man, even when the man is abusive or maltreats them. So your behaviour(of not leaving) is not suprising considering the circumstances that gave rise to the relationahip. Moreso, kids are now involved.

You do have a job and i believe FOLYK is aslo employed, if you guys just discuss this thing without leting emotions get in the way, i believe a resolution would present itself.

If you two are tired of the relationship(I think you, ma, are not ready to leave. my mom didn't and it didn't play out well).

should you continue, if truly what you say is true, then just know say na the genesis of tensions be this.
when the tension of raising teenagers join, thats when the true tribulations would begin.

It is not going well for my parents oh, my mum was jumping from one disease to another. Heart problems, depression, liver problems, etc. She lives a healthy lifestyle so it baffles docs how she's generating this illnesses.

Docs advise her to leave her "marriage" as they were begining to suspect her problems were rising from emotional trauma.

the effects on the kids are not so obvious because we've been taught to blend in with society perfectly, so much so- that even though we come from broken homes we were never victims of drugs abuse, associate with "bad kids", etc. As a matter of fact, people compliment my mother for raising such respectabke kids.

Little do they know, that at home our conversation as a family doesn't go beyond; "good morning", "Yes-No", "What foodstuff do we need", and other one liners. we- 5 kids, all suffer from social anxiety.

My immediate younger brother cant cope in minor social conflicts, he has anger management issues i guess. He quit his job recently, with no plans whatsoever because his boss mocks him a few times.

I cant stop twitching my toes even on one on one conversations, and other siblings avoid social gatherings at all cost.

All am saying is, nobody ends up happy in this journey the two of you have chosen to travel. It would definitely affect your kids. two of you just remind me of my parents. we did alot of "begging" too. Bless those who supported us, i hope to do the same to others who need help.

oh, getting more money didn't help either. if you think money would solve your problems. Cuz there came a time, my old man had 7 figures, but our problems quadrupled.

I can relate to your experience. The social anxiety, everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2021
Ishilove:
You people have finally pursued Lizzyangel from Nairaland

Just saw she has deactivated. Maybe now they can sort out their issues.

LilMissFavvy:
If you lizzyangel was rich and saw a woman in the same situation as you are currently, would you give help? I really doubt, especially Considering your past insensitive comments.

Well said. The way I feel about most males here is the same way I feel about women like her. Women who make it their day job to put other women down just to appear virtuous to men here. Those men that were hailing her and calling her wife material should help her, because I doubt she would help a sister in this position.

Pardon my insensitivity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by sisisioge: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2021
Since that April I decided not to buy foodstuff with my salary for that month,I wasn't having a good phone, so I thought, if I'm having a phone,I'd be distracted from his troubles, I got a phone, Tecno pop 4-air for 36k, I started buying school food for my boy and never bought food stuff nor cook for him, sometimes, I wouldn't have enough money to buy soap for washing, I'd buy canoe #120 and wash my kids clothes and leave ours until the next time I have money, I started borrowing money to feed my son and I, diaper and daily expenses were not easy as I didn't buy in bulk,this made him to bring out the real HIM, all this while, I thought he wasn't having,I was playing the role of a wife and a husband, my kids school fees, our transportation to school, day to day needs became clearer that I was carrying a huge load, we became enemies, he'll rage and hit me at the slightest provocation saying I should leave since I'm no longer useful, I don't cook for him, I don't wash his clothes, I don't allow him have his way(intimacy). I live daily with fear of what he's say or do again, then I went back to cooking dinner for all of us, so far, this helped him as he now see reasons why he should follow people to villages in search for cocoa produce to buy, "hunger na bastard"
He started dropping something everyday after going to villages, 2h, 5h, 1k when fortunate 2k and I must make an account for every single thing I buy, I went back to buying foodstuff when may salary arrived and he's now used to working, but I stood my ground that I won't allow him to get me used again, I stopped calling or chatting up during the day, I stopped intimate conversation and stopped sex.

Last night, he called me and demanded for sex which I replied"not interested still" he raged from 12am-4am , calling me all sort of names, body shaming me and went ahead to call side chick while I'm here and my boy couldn't sleep due to his rage, he said today is 1st that I should be prepared for the worse this new month, that the things I've seen so far are little compared to what I'd be seeing henceforth, he just wants me to talk so he can hit me, one thing about me, whenever he's burning I'd keep mute, sometimes he'd hit me for not responding, he told me to be prepared cos this month will be sour for means I should start by stop calling him "Swid" that if I don't die on the long run,I should count myself lucky cos he'd frustrate hell out of me, I was just there weeping inside all through the night,he promised to bring his side chick one these days to sleep over since I've declared myself useless for some months now.

I just kept mute and hope it become dawn, to my greatest surprise, my 7yrs old boy started telling me all what he said during the night, he couldn't sleep, he was crying thinking Swid will hit me again, I felt sorry and ashamed of myself and the kind of home I'm raising my kids, the boy is becoming grown and smart, where am I going from here?
I decided to come open this way cos I don't know what tomorrow may hold as his promises implied, and who's gonna tell my story to the world when I'm gone?

Save me Nairalanders.

Haaa! Dearest Lord in heaven! Let me see if I could catch up with the rest of the story. The guy na werey! Oloshi banza!
Re: Confused! by sisisioge: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
@Lizzyangel

In the name of the almighty God I beg you, find a place to go and rest your mind first. Leave him for now. This is the first step. And move your children, welfare is a good option.

Listen to me, if you do not move out now, he will kill you. And these children you are protecting will be exposed to 100 times abuses and suffering. A stitch in time saves nine.

Please, stop writing details here also as you have written enough.

No matter how "ma.d" your father is, there will be someone who can talk to him. You need him NOW. There must be someone he listens to.

There is a case I got involved recently, and the man is already regretting his actions. If you are wise, you will overcome. But first, get out of that house before you lose the battle and expose your children to years of suffering they may not overcome also. And the only picture of their mother they will have is a 27 years old nursing mom. A beg....flee first.

But you need to strategize well so you can have a smooth movement out of his house. You will overcome if you do the right thing.

After moving out, your priority is your health. You arent even going to think of returning to him for a period of time. Your BP must be normal again...please. You need to settle down for a year and eat good food. Rest your mind very well. There is a way you can do it.

Sister, in short, your first plan should be to quit for minimum of a year without interruption. I dont want to write too much here because the bas.tard may be reading.

Scary stuff....bet how do people who loved each other enough to get married become vampires to each other later? Whew!
Re: Confused! by lilvicky68(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2021
Reading from page 1 to this page fit give better headache..I jump and pass..

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by Mindlog: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2021
sisisioge:

Scary stuff....bet how do people who loved each other enough to get married become vampires to each other later? Whew!

These 2 never got married, they were merely co-habiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Ishilove: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Just saw she has deactivated. Maybe now they can sort out their issues.

Well said. The way I feel about most males here is the same way I feel about women like her. Women who make it their day job to put other women down just to appear virtuous to men here. Those men that were hailing her and calling her wife material should help her, because I doubt she would help a sister in this position.

Pardon my insensitivity.
I'm not familiar with her past comments here. Truly the internet does not forget

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by dingbang(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin
Re: Confused! by kkins25(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
kneehighbootz:

I can relate to your experience. The social anxiety, everything.
the number of traumatized people who roam naija ehnn. im telling you alot of us need therapy but africans dont care about mental health. same thing with bkacks in USA too..yet, we winder why we still feel enslaved.
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
kkins25:
the number of traumatized people who roam naija ehnn. im telling you alot of us need therapy but africans dont care about mental health. same thing with bkacks in USA too..yet, we winder why we still feel enslaved.

I agree with you 100%. We would all benefit from therapy. We can't keep passing down trauma from generation to generation
Re: Confused! by mariahAngel(f): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If this thread is a scam which I feel it is, then the OP will surely come back with a different username.

Looks like some people created accounts many years back to use such accounts for purposes best known to them. I guess such accounts are still created DAILY, to be used in years to come........welcome to NL a breeding habitat for scammers.

The OP was a preacher of women "submitting to violence and calming the beast in their husbands". According to the OP a woman is responsible for marital problems in her home. According to her a woman with one child is a barren woman. She sees nothing wrong with people birthing children they can't cater for. People like the OP make life very miserable for other women. I can only imagine the kind of mother in-law she will make considering her unpathetic utterances against women. I have sisters and I can't imagine them or myself facing domestic violence. It is poverty that has calm the OP down. Go back and submit to your husband, or you go back to your parents or go to your grandpa's house. According to your husband, your grandpa has a house. If you lizzyangel was rich and saw a woman in the same situation as you are currently, would you give help? I really doubt, especially Considering your past insensitive comments.

This isn't fair considering the fact that she's no longer active to defend herself.
You call her insensitive because of her past comments, how are you any different going by all you've typed about her?
Does she not at least deserve compassion and a second chance since she's learned through experience?
Even if you don't empathize with her predicament, don't convince others not to do so too.
Words of consolation can soothe a soul in despair, and they don't cost anything.
Before you judge anyone, first ask yourself if I were in a similar situation, how would I want people to treat me?, then let your answer guide you.

8 Likes

Re: Confused! by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
Is this my first comment on lizzyangel's thread? Oga go back to page 9 and you will see I had earlier responded telling her clearly that her thread "may" be a scam. Personally I feel all her threads are scams, but I love to give people a benefit of doubt. That's why I made use of words such as "like" "may", etc. How come no one helped her from page 1-8? I dropped my comment almost two days after she opened that thread. Okay, you want people to help her when she has other options to fall back on? Why don't you help her? What stops you?

I thought when people come here seeking advice, you should give it based on what worked for you, or what you think might work, or simply SHUT UP! So submission and calming beasts never worked for her, yet she was prescribing it for people, rather than shut up as I did on such threads? She was passing through violence and oppression, yet was insensitive to the plights of others. now I am am prescribing same to her, and you call me out, what for? I would really appreciate if you don't mention me again. Mind you, your opinion about me doesn't mean anything to me.
mariahAngel:

This isn't fair considering the fact that she's no longer active to defend herself.
You call her insensitive because of her past comments, how are you any different going by all you've typed about her?
Does she not at least deserve compassion and a second chance since she's learned through experience?
Even if you don't empathize with her predicament, don't convince others not to do so too.
Words of consolation can soothe a soul in despair, and they don't cost anything.
Before you judge anyone, first ask yourself if I were in a similar situation, how would I want people to treat me?, then let your answer guide you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by cococandy(f): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
I can relate to how you feel about that.

I remember some folks on here make that type of comment that women with only one child might as well be barren but I didn’t know she was one of those who said it.

It would have influenced my opinion of her at that time. But I’m not saying I wouldn’t have helped her if I knew she said that. I still might have. Because I have helped a few misogynistic women on here before. My logic is that maybe if they see another sister care about them, it might disabuse them of the notion that other women are their enemies.

pocohantas:

Pardon my insensitivity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by mariahAngel(f): 1:40am On Jul 12, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Is this my first comment on lizzyangel's thread? Oga go back to page 9 and you will see I had earlier responded telling her clearly that her thread "may" be a scam. Personally I feel all her threads are scams, but I love to give people a benefit of doubt. That's why I made use of words such as "like" "may", etc. How come no one helped her from page 1-8? I dropped my comment almost two days after she opened that thread. Okay, you want people to help her when she has other options to fall back on? Why don't you help her? What stops you?

I thought when people come here seeking advice, you should give it based on what worked for you, or what you think might work, or simply SHUT UP! So submission and calming beasts never worked for her, yet she was prescribing it for people, rather than shut up as I did on such threads? She was passing through violence and oppression, yet was insensitive to the plights of others. now I am am prescribing same to her, and you call me out, what for? I would really appreciate if you don't mention me again. Mind you, your opinion about me doesn't mean anything to me.

This epistle is unnecessary.
All I'm trying to make you understand is that it is UNFAIR that you go on accusing her even after she deactivated and can't defend herself. Just let it go.
Re: Confused! by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2021
So why did you sent your first epistle to me? Was my comment directed at you? Guy, you should have simply search for her account number and pay money in for her and ignore my comment.
mariahAngel:

This epistle is unnecessary.
All I'm trying to make you understand is that it is UNFAIR that you go on accusing her even after she deactivated and can't defend herself. Just let it go.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2021
cococandy:
I can relate to how you feel about that.

I remember some folks on here make that type of comment that women with only one child might as well be barren but I didn’t know she was one of those who said it.

It would have influenced my opinion of her at that time. But I’m not saying I wouldn’t have helped her if I knew she said that. I still might have. Because I have helped a few misogynistic women on here before. My logic is that maybe if they see another sister care about them, it might disabuse them of the notion that other women are their enemies.

Your logic is wrong. The only reason they came to you is because they know that unlike them, you are very sympathetic to the pains of a sister (or a fellow human). It is the same reason a budding redpiller would rather beg an evil feminist than his senior colleagues in the movement. They have no plans of changing, they won’t change, definitely not because you helped them.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified? / The Story Of Madam Koi Koi / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.